[3x16] It's Not Easy Being Green Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
LittleHope

Re: [3x16] It's Not Easy Being Green

Postby LittleHope » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:19 pm

I'm totally with misy.
Why would otherwise make Emma say that something is wrong with him?
Maybe it is right that he's hiddening something for good, to protect her, but he's definitely up to something.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Emma knows he's hiding something, but she still trusts him, which says a lot considering her recent betrayal by Walsh. I think part of the reason she trusts him is because back in NL, he told them about Neal being alive even though it was in no way helpful to his apparent ends of wanting to be with Emma. It's not about what he wants as much as it is about what Emma wants and needs. Even though he told them, he still wanted to protect Emma until they verified it wasn't a lie so as to not hurt her unnecessarily.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
misy

Postby misy » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Agreed, LittleHope.
And if he aligned himself with Zelena to get to Emma, there is going to be a price to pay.
I think he knows everything.
What Zelena's plans are. How/why she enacted the curse.
How she manipulated circumstances that ultimately brought Rumple back.
I think he knew about Rumple and Neal's situation.....that Neal was gonna die....that's what that hug was about...it was a goodbye hug.
And when Emma finds out Hook's role in all this, it will take a lot for her to be able to forgive him some day...if ever.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:17 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Cassidy

Postby Cassidy » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:38 am

I just saw a post on the OUAT Facebook page with sneak-peek pictures from this episode. While looking through them, one thing jumped out at me that may or may not mean anything: Neal's coffin is not buried underground like the rest of the ones in the picture are. It's only partially buried. Whether or not it means anything, I obviously don't know, but still... it'll be interesting to see if that was done on purpose! :)

http://abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time/photos/seasons/03/episode-316-its-not-easy-being-green/media/once-upon-a-time-episode-316-its-not-easy-being-green-026
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:22 am

They might be trying to mimic a commendation ("Ashes to ashes, dust to dust") in which case the coffin would be lowered into the ground during the service. I would guess that's why it's there in some pictures and not in the others.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:24 am

I wonder what state Cora's heart was in, in the EF. I assume it was beyond being able to be used for the curse.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”