TV LINE'S MAJOR DEATH IN SEASON 3

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
Jennie

Re: TV LINE'S MAJOR DEATH IN SEASON 3

Postby Jennie » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:41 pm

Magic is not the "boodeyman" for Regina, but she does/did use it as a crutch to try to solve many of her problems, thus the drug analogy. Everyone that uses pain meds don't misuse them but some do. That doesn't make pain meds "bad", but they can be addictive and caution should be used when using them.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:12 pm

Jennie wrote:Magic is not the "boodeyman" for Regina, but she does/did use it as a crutch to try to solve many of her problems, thus the drug analogy. Everyone that uses pain meds don't misuse them but some do. That doesn't make pain meds "bad", but they can be addictive and caution should be used when using them.

hey thats something Rumple said in season 2
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
peanut-butter

Postby peanut-butter » Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:08 am

One of the biggest questions headed into the second half of Once Upon a Time Season 3 is which series regular will die. We know one of the main characters — though definitely not Rumple — is going to be saying goodbye to this and every world before the season is out, but beyond that, the specifics are still anyone's guess.

PopStop recently spoke to Rose McIver (Tinker Bell) about the big death, and although Rose refused to dish on who it is, she did have a very interesting to the question, "Is it the person that everyone's kind of expecting?"

"I don't know that there's one person [that everyone's expecting]," Rose replied. "I've heard a few suggestions. It's actually not a person that I've heard people assuming." She added that the death will be a shocker.

Hmm. We have no idea which rumors Rose has actually heard, so this tease doesn't really rule anyone out. Still, as far as we've seen there are three characters fans think are most likely to die: Neal, Belle, and Hook. If Rose has been hearing the same speculation that we have, her statement suggests those three are actually safe.

Of course, if that's true, it would mean Snow, Charming, Regina, Henry, and even Emma are suddenly in a lot more danger. However, we still have a really hard time believing the writers would kill off such key characters.

If one of those five were to die, we'd put our money on Charming. We just don't think the show would off Henry because it's too sad, and Regina, Emma, and Snow are so central to the main emotional conflict of the series — which has often focused on Regina vs. Snow in the past, and Regina vs. Emma (or, more recently, Regina and Emma teaming up) in the present — that we can't imagine the show without all three.

http://www.wetpaint.com/once-upon-a-tim ... -rose-iver
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Sorry, you can't trust wet paint.

I understand at one time on tumbler there was a posting from Neil's hair dresser that she is no longer doing his hair. In the peeks we don't see Neal in them either.
peanut-butter

Postby peanut-butter » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:29 pm

HappyEndings wrote:Sorry, you can't trust wet paint.

I understand at one time on tumbler there was a posting from Neil's hair dresser that she is no longer doing his hair. In the peeks we don't see Neal in them either.

Lol the source has nothing to do with it. There's a video interview with Rose from the premiere of her new movie, this is not a question of "trusting" the website or not.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Well I am betting Neal goes regardless. :nunchuks:
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:42 am

peanut butter, thanks for posting that link. Now I am worried again with what Rose had to say...
How am I going to enjoy the second half now... I don't want any of the core characters to go. Argh.

On the subject of wetpaint - I actually like them most. They had known (or leaked) info on Lana playing Ursula, while all others denied, well before Ariel had been aired. Lana did play "Ursula".
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 am

Regina had stated in an interview that she would love to be Ursula. Also, there was an comment made by another news media that said that she would be too.

Like I said the hair dresser stated that she or no one is doing Neal's hair. Also, in all the peeks Neal isn't in them so you can relax Regina isn't going anywhere. As for Tink's comment she was got off guard and maybe referring to some other death.

Note: That interview with Tink was again in another article they just copy everyone else. Also, Adam had answered this question on twitter but I can't remember what he said about Tink's answer you can scroll through his tweets to find the reply if you want too.

Footnote: Rumor has it the death happened on 3.16 :o
SpaceCowboy911

Postby SpaceCowboy911 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:28 pm

I don't think the character that will be killed off is any of the above.

'Main Character' means a lot more to TV executives than it does to viewers. Lead characters/title characters are Snow, Emma, Henry, Charming, Gold, Regina, Belle, Hook and Neal. 'Main character's can include Grumpy, Granny, Mulan, Aurora, Philip, Tink, Ruby ect. And since a few of them have already moved on to new shows I'm guessing it's one of them, especially since spoilers have already shown they will be back for an ep or two.

Having been a long time fan of, well, TV- this ploy has been used over and over and over again. Announce a 'main character' death so as to make the audience think something big is going to happen only to find out the 'main character' was just some secondary character they brought to the forefront in order to call them a 'main character' and then kill them off. So I suspect, whichever one of these main/secondary characters is shown a lot more than normal will be the one killed off.

Also, I don't think they would kill off Emma, Henry, Snow, Charming or Regina because essentially they are the show and to kill off any of them would be suicide. TV is about loyalty and if you don't have a loyal audience, you don't have an audience and therefore don't have a show. These characters are the essence of the show and what drives the whole story.

As for Hook, I think it would also be suicide if he was killed off. No matter what your opinion of him is, he is very, very popular. He and Emma did not get nominated for 'Best OnScreen Chemisty' by People's Choice Awards because he was unliked. There was no Rumbelle, no SwanThief or ever EvilSwan nominated and most people who love a show don't hang out online talking on boards so it appears as if the consensus out there is that Hook is popular and you don't kill off the popular guy or put a noose around the ship that is obviously the most popular. Honestly, I don't think the writers/excecs even know who Emma will choose in the end, they are probably playing it by ear.

On a side note, I read an on-line article about Hook (sorry can't find source) wherein someone asked A and E about learning more about Hook's past or future (can't remember) and the reply was (paraphrased) 'of course, because he's not going anywhere'.
zakattack2209

Postby zakattack2209 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:39 am

I like the idea of the surprise factor. i don't know who will kick the bucket, but I do know whomever it is, I will be devastated because I am personally fond of all the characters. I really hope it's not Belle or Emma or Regina because I love those characters so much and I think it is safe to say that they will be staying since I have looked at other spoilers for the future of the season and the future of the upcoming season. I can't help but think that Henry might be the one. I know I know he is one of the main story drivers, but hear me out on this. These are the LOST creators and children tend to grow up. What did they do to Walt when he started to show aging signs? I mean if you look at the timeline of the show, they have been on 3 seasons and the time hasn't really elapsed that much plus there will be flashbacks of 1 year ago. Henry is supposed to be 11 years old, but the actor playing him is starting to go through puberty and really showing age. Jared S. Gilmore is going to be 14. You can't really play a little boy when your getting that old. I don't know if it will be him. I hope it is not. From the articles people have been posting they keep questioning Belle's survival. I am hoping that it is someone less important however I will be crushed at the thought of losing someone.
SpaceCowboy911

Postby SpaceCowboy911 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 am

According to entertainmentoutlook the character dies in episode 16 'It's Not Easy Being Green'. Sorry, don't know how to post links here. And A&E have said that when this character dies, they will not be seen again, not even i flashbacks... they will be gone for good. So, I still say my reason stands... 2 posts above this.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:11 am

That just speculation we won't know if that the episode until it airs. But it would b interesting to kill the person off n 16. Last season Cora died n episode 16

When Graham and Cora was killed off there was an episode that center around them both in present day and past. Being that 16 is about WWW backstory, its hard 4 me to believe that the episode the person will b killed off.

it is going to b main cast member except Rumple. The article pointed that out. Unlike last season which said a major death was coming. This time around they r clearly saying one of regular cast members will die.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:08 am

A fan saw the following actors leave a particular scene, but three main characters were absent: (1)Rumple, (2) :o and (3) :o . Could mean something (character death?) and nothing (coincidence).

They are currently filming ep 18.

http://everythingouas.tumblr.com/post/76707196802/katmtan-was-able-to-catch-up-with-ouat-filming

I followed this link from Once Upon a Spoiler-can't put a link to the post here, but this sighting refers to less than 24 hours ago.
SpaceCowboy911

Postby SpaceCowboy911 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:38 am

Just gonna throw this out there... almost as a joke, but I can see some potential in this, but on other boards the speculation of which character dies is... The Jolly Roger. Van city posted pics of it being dismantled.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:49 pm

SpaceCowboy911 wrote:Just gonna throw this out there... almost as a joke, but I can see some potential in this, but on other boards the speculation of which character dies is... The Jolly Roger. Van city posted pics of it being dismantled.

TV line has the photos and list of the people not a ship that is on the hit list. It also stated it was a Regular a person. So I am still betting on Neal.
SpaceCowboy911

Postby SpaceCowboy911 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:35 pm

I was just suggesting that because I thought it was funny when I read it. And I guess it was probably a little wishful thinking because I don't want to see any of the characters get killed off. TV relies on loyalty and so far they've killed off or gotten rid of some of my favourite things about the show... Huntsman, Cora, Jefferson (I know they didn't get rid of rim but he's gone none the less), evil Rumple and evil Regina (personally prefer them evil rather than good). How can fans stay loyal when the show just keeps taking things away?
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:08 pm

SpaceCowboy911 wrote:I was just suggesting that because I thought it was funny when I read it. And I guess it was probably a little wishful thinking because I don't want to see any of the characters get killed off. TV relies on loyalty and so far they've killed off or gotten rid of some of my favourite things about the show... Huntsman, Cora, Jefferson (I know they didn't get rid of rim but he's gone none the less), evil Rumple and evil Regina (personally prefer them evil rather than good). How can fans stay loyal when the show just keeps taking things away?

This wasn't because of Adam it was because of the Actor this time so good riddance if you aren't happy in your job then move on imo :|
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:42 pm

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-gotham--casting-roundup--gordon--alfred--the-penguin--and-more-032957559.html;_ylt=A0LEVwr_MQ1TwSgAHKNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzdWRpYjU4BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDM3MF8x

this article name dropped Jared Gilmore as someone they would to play young Bruce Wayne. I had put Henry at the bottom of the list of dying, but since they name dropped Jared I'm a little nerves now.
glasses

Postby glasses » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Adam said it was the story that involved a death. The rumor that it was the actor who was going or not happy has never been confirmed :?
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:41 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-gotham--casting-roundup--gordon--alfred--the-penguin--and-more-032957559.html;_ylt=A0LEVwr_MQ1TwSgAHKNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzdWRpYjU4BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDM3MF8x

this article name dropped Jared Gilmore as someone they would to play young Bruce Wayne. I had put Henry at the bottom of the list of dying, but since they name dropped Jared I'm a little nerves now.

Sorry, I am not listening to the whole interview do you have a number where it starts and says that? Also, it is just a movie he will be back.

Tinkerbell is doing a movie now too. Ginny did Killing Kennedy and never left the show so again I am stating that it is Neal.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”