TV LINE'S MAJOR DEATH IN SEASON 3

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
HappyEndings

Re: TV LINE'S MAJOR DEATH IN SEASON 3

Postby HappyEndings » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:44 pm

glasses wrote:Adam said it was the story that involved a death. The rumor that it was the actor who was going or not happy has never been confirmed :?

He stated or TV line did but I believe it was Adam that things weren't working out with someone one and because of this they will not be returning to the show. Then TV Line listed the people who might be leaving.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:34 pm

HappyEndings wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-gotham--casting-roundup--gordon--alfred--the-penguin--and-more-032957559.html;_ylt=A0LEVwr_MQ1TwSgAHKNXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzdWRpYjU4BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDM3MF8x

this article name dropped Jared Gilmore as someone they would to play young Bruce Wayne. I had put Henry at the bottom of the list of dying, but since they name dropped Jared I'm a little nerves now.

Sorry, I am not listening to the whole interview do you have a number where it starts and says that? Also, it is just a movie he will be back.

Tinkerbell is doing a movie now too. Ginny did Killing Kennedy and never left the show so again I am stating that it is Neal.

Scroll down to the 2nd to last paragraph

The actress who play tinkerbell has a reoccuring role and while she did this show she did masters of sex and I believe she just got a lead on a new show. So we might now even see her next season

Ginny doing that tv movie was part time.

Saying its Neal just because others r able to do side projects isnt a good reason
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Prof lavas

Postby Prof lavas » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:08 pm

It isn't a movie. It will be a new tv series called "Gotham."
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Prof lavas wrote:It isn't a movie. It will be a new tv series called "Gotham."

He wouldn't be used too much if he is the young Bruce Wayne so still no problem there.

Tinkerbell is the lead in a new movie and it has started rehearsals so I am sure she can do Once as well no problem there either. Once will be done filming by April 2nd.

Emma did two movies last year also and was able to do Once.

The person leaving didn't like they way their part was going they didn't agree with the writers so that person was asked to leave. If you noticed we haven't seen Neal in any real spoilers some have suggested that the Witch made Rumple redo the curse but Rumple had to take Neal's heart the thing he loved most to create the curse don't know if it is true or not.

Tink isn't a Regular so again no problem with her.
misy

Postby misy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:10 am

I honestly don't think it's going to be Neal. I think it will be Regina.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 am

misy wrote:I honestly don't think it's going to be Neal. I think it will be Regina.

Why would Regina leave she is about to get her happy ending so I really doubt it is her.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:30 am

I believe it was Rumple who said villains do not get happy endings.

And u pointed out side jobs. Im sure they work around Jennifer schedule 2 do those movies.

U mind showing where u read someone was not agreeing with the writers so they killing off the character?
Because just reading n between the lines it seems like the death pre planned just like Snow being pregnant was n the works b4 Ginny and Josh made their announced
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:26 am

The following main characters haven't died yet:

http://t.co/2OJshhxz8O

And these actors were on set a couple of days ago to do this ''Thank you'' vid:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=616499718405526

Could someone provide a link saying that the main character dies during ep 16?
(Spacecowboy: click the red ''url'' button and two url closed boxes will appear. Paste the link between these closed boxes []link[] :) ).
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:17 am

Something to take into account when trying to guess who is dying from Adam:

https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/438538687278628865
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Something to take into account when trying to guess who is dying from Adam:

That doesn't mean anything that twitter person constantly asks Adam about Belle because she thinks she is the star of the show and she isn't and Adam has always replied to her several times trying to be nice but she doesn't get it Belle isn't the star of the show period.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:19 pm

HappyEndings wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:Something to take into account when trying to guess who is dying from Adam:

That doesn't mean anything that twitter person constantly asks Adam about Belle because she thinks she is the star of the show and she isn't and Adam has always replied to her several times trying to be nice but she doesn't get it Belle isn't the star of the show period.

Although its only snippets of information, cross-referencing bts pic from various fan sources can be a little useful and provide hints no matter how much the cast, writers and the rest of the staff keep quiet .

I will edit this post with more bts pics later.
desa

Postby desa » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:58 pm

HappyEndings wrote:

No Belle is not a star of the show but she is a regular just like Neal and Hook.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:08 pm

I posted the tweet because of Adam's response.

Just because the outside media doesn't see every single main character in certain scenes doesn't mean that one person not seen so often is dead.

Side note: if the theory is true that Rumple was forced to cased the curse using Neal's heart, then we can expect not to see Neal alive n storybrooke at all when the show returns.
misy

Postby misy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:25 pm

If it's true that this major death is due to the actor not being happy, it seems it would have to have been written in recently.
Using Neal's heart to cast the curse would be an intricate plot line. Not something they could just throw in as an afterthought because they needed a way to kill off a character.
glasses

Postby glasses » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:47 pm

he rumor that this is an actor who is not happy with his character for me, it is true but that the production had to take the decision to make him leave, they could change the character.
I think it's MRJ, because we hear more about him and even if it still works, it is excluded from the other.
Usually, they do not put actors apart for no reason. if it is not neal dies, it is excluded because he had to show disagreement with the scriptwriters or prod or colleagues. for me it is mrj who complained
misy

Postby misy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Neal seems to be the popular choice. I think that is partly because a lot of ppl don't care for his chatacter, so, wishful thinking may be part of it for some. Also, "Tink" was quoted as saying "...It's not who everyone thinks it is".
Nothing has been confirmed. There are plenty of reasons to think it could be Hook or Regina.
TheGoldenKey

Postby TheGoldenKey » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:55 pm

No one, including Adam has confirmed who it is NOR has anyone said whoever it is it's because they are unhappy with their story line. All of that is based on this tweet. Note, all the PA said was "Apparently, in response to the question. Means absolutely nothing!

Sarah_Tenn1 ‏@Sarah_TN1 18m
@rumbelleishope @phabbo The messy trailer and lack of interest among the actor/actress apparently leading to an end to his/her role.

Pariya Habbo ‏@PHabbo 2m
@Sarah_TN1 @RumbelleIsHope APPARENTLY. Don't quote me on it I don't know for sure ahhhhh!

The role that the Wiz is referring to will NOT be a recurring role but a REGULAR role. Here is the link:

http://batman-news.com/2013/12/08/bruce ... tv-series/

I think they are conning everyone into believing Neal will die. They are NEVER this obvious. There is so much behind the scenes filming going on, it's still anyone's guess.

Let's not forget what Rose McIver said. She said it is NOT who everyone thinks it will be. Plus, they've said there will be 2 deaths, not just one. One person will come back from death.

So, it's still all speculation.
glasses

Postby glasses » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:04 pm

I find it strange that there is little information on neal (and rumple). Why?
neal is the one who is dying and want to keep the secret as long
Or they prepare us a few things about them and they turn into the studio to nobody sees scenes.
TheGoldenKey

Postby TheGoldenKey » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:09 pm

HappyEndings wrote:that twitter person constantly asks Adam about Belle because she thinks she is the star of the show and she isn't and Adam has always replied to her several times trying to be nice but she doesn't get it Belle isn't the star of the show period.

TRUE DAT, HE!!! Not just twitter but on other forums as well. :shrug2:
misy

Postby misy » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Again, NOTHING has been confirmed, so, to make definitive statements like "It is Neal" is premature.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”