[3x18] Bleeding Through Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
HappyEndings

Re: [3x18] Bleeding Through Spoilers

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:36 am

peanut-butter wrote:What?! They're bringing Neal back?! He's listed.

He was a regular they always list them regardless if they are playing in the episode.
Ellen

Postby Ellen » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:51 am

jujubee wrote:
Jennie wrote:I just wanted to mention that restoring Henry's memories is not really about not wanting to at this point, it's about not having the means to do so. The Blue Fairy used the last of the fairy dust in SB last season to make the potion to restore Belle's memories. Otherwise, I think they would have made up a batch or two already to restore their memories of the previous year (like Regina tried to do in the second ep of 3B).

This is just a random thing, but are we sure the Blue Fairy is even in Storybrooke? I don't remember seeing her in 3B, even in background. And it's already been mentioned that a bunch of people are missing, some who were cursed the first time weren't the second, new people are in SB . . . At any rate, I'm just wondering - is the Blue Fairy in SB and I completely missed it?

She was at Neal's funeral, but they seem to have forgotten she and the fairies could give them some back up fighting Zelena and Rumple.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:23 am

I don't see it that way. I think certain personality traits that can be passed genetically can make a person predisposed to fall into darkness.

I don't agree. I think ANYONE - regardless of genetic traits - can embrace evil, given the right emotional moment and circumstances. Look at Snow White and the manner in which she arranged Cora's death. However, I suspect that most people are unwilling to consider the possibility that just about anyone can give in to evil. We humans like to think that most of us are better than we actually are.

I also hope to find out why Zelena bothered to cast a curse at all if her end game is to turn back time. Perhaps they all learned something that could stop her in that missing year?

I've been thinking of that, as well.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:25 am

Jennie wrote:I'm guessing that the chance meeting with the real prince was Leo and that's the real reason she hated Eva so much. She gave up Zelena for the hope of landing Leo and Eva got him.

The official episode blurb is written like Cora was already newly pregnant when she met the ''chance prince'' (likely Leopold), and would make Zelena's father someone else. Meanwhile Cora and Leo may have not have even kissed, just conversed. I hope that this is the case, and it would fit in with Jennie's suggestion very well.

Further to my guess that Zelena uses Rumple to take Regina's heart from Hood, possibily by threatening Roland...I said last week and the week before but I am worried about a different scenario...that Hood is being controlled by WW (or is working for her). Hope not. Probably not...
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Ellen wrote:She was at Neal's funeral, but they seem to have forgotten she and the fairies could give them some back up fighting Zelena and Rumple.

You're right. I thought I had seen her this season, but I couldn't remember.

I think the fairies power is tied to Fairy Dust and if SB is out of FD, then they might not be much help. :shrug:
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Is this the ep for that zelena-rumple kiss?
Adam says we should wait for the context.
Hope she is sucking his brains/thoughts out or something, or it someone's dream or nightmare

Also i saw on the internet somewhere that a fan had figured out that the shirt regina is wearing in the promo is the same as the one in a photo of her looking up the stairs and smiling...and the earrings in this stairs photo and the outlaw queen kiss photo are the same...
desa

Postby desa » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:28 pm

eleruen wrote:Is this the ep for that zelena-rumple kiss?
Adam says we should wait for the context.
Hope she is sucking his brains/thoughts out or something, or it someone's dream or nightmare

Yes this is the episode when they kiss and I too hope it is a nightmare.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:46 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Remember back in season 2 when Cora kissed Rumple after she gave him the globe? I threw up a bit when i saw that kiss. I just might throw up again this Sunday after seeing the kiss between Rumple and Zelena. I just saw the promo pics and its like watching Graham and Regina all over again. Zelena kissing Rumple and Rumple kissing Zelena back. Gross! Especially since Rumple is her mother's exlover. I'm not going to start with the pics of Eva. I hate Eva a little more after seeing the promo pics and I feel for Cora. I understand now the tripping in THE MILLER'S DAUGHTER wasnt even the icing on the cake. But i still dont like the fact that Cora pimped her daughter out to a guy she once had a thing for.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:34 pm

So let me guess Cora blames Eva for not getting Leo,, like Regina blamed Snow for Daniel :(
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Remember back in season 2 when Cora kissed Rumple after she gave him the globe? I threw up a bit when i saw that kiss. I just might throw up again this Sunday after seeing the kiss between Rumple and Zelena. I just saw the promo pics and its like watching Graham and Regina all over again. Zelena kissing Rumple and Rumple kissing Zelena back. Gross! Especially since Rumple is her mother's exlover. I'm not going to start with the pics of Eva. I hate Eva a little more after seeing the promo pics and I feel for Cora. I understand now the tripping in THE MILLER'S DAUGHTER wasnt even the icing on the cake. But i still dont like the fact that Cora pimped her daughter out to a guy she once had a thing for.

Ah, but look closer, not at the kiss (good God it's hard not to get sick when you look at that), but her legs are wrapped around him and in one it looks like you can see the handle of his dagger. It appears she tucked it into her boot. She'll be too distracted groping her to notice that he's taking it back! The kiss is totally a distraction!
jujubee

Postby jujubee » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:31 am

Jennie wrote:
Ellen wrote:She was at Neal's funeral, but they seem to have forgotten she and the fairies could give them some back up fighting Zelena and Rumple.

I think the fairies power is tied to Fairy Dust and if SB is out of FD, then they might not be much help. :shrug:

So she is there! But that makes even less sense. Even if her power is from Fairy Dust, she is the only one in SB that's made a memory potion. Between that and Regina's skills with potions, you'd think they could at least figure out something to try. Even without power, the Blue Fairy and her fairy cohorts have magical knowledge. Probably they're forgotten because no one's actually supposed to get their memories back (yet).
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:42 am

jujubee wrote:
Jennie wrote:

So she is there! But that makes even less sense. Even if her power is from Fairy Dust, she is the only one in SB that's made a memory potion. Between that and Regina's skills with potions, you'd think they could at least figure out something to try. Even without power, the Blue Fairy and her fairy cohorts have magical knowledge. Probably they're forgotten because no one's actually supposed to get their memories back (yet).

She made a version of a memory potion that only worked on people who completely lost their FTL memories and permanently kept their Storybrooke memories.. the 2 people it was used on both required to drink from the item that meant the most to them.The potion Emma took was made differently then the one BLUE made. Maybe whoever made the potion made it at its purest form.
If Emma really wanted Henry to get those memories back she could find a way, but since she's protecting that's not going to happen right a way
jujubee

Postby jujubee » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:01 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:If Emma really wanted Henry to get those memories back she could find a way, but since she's protecting that's not going to happen right a way

Sadly, I agree. It seems more a conscious choice at this point to prevent Henry getting his memory back rather than an inability to do so.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:01 am

-If Cora's clothes look cheap and nasty.
-If Cora kissed Leo, whether or not it is a distraction, why do they not remember each other in Stable Boy, season 1 ep 18? They better explain that! I hope this is Cora lying about who she is (I am not the real princess of ***realm, not Eva etc), and pouncing on Leopold, and him being a bit tipsy at the time so he doesn't remember her. Doesn't excuse Cora, though.
(I can't see a dagger or anything).

-However this particular Memory Potion should be made, Emma has been saying that she doesn't want Henry to have his memories back, indicating that it is a conscious choice. After tonights ep, she might continue her endevours to get him a memory potion...how else are they going to explain the spooky goings on in the Mayor's house. The wind?
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:29 am

jujubee wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:If Emma really wanted Henry to get those memories back she could find a way, but since she's protecting that's not going to happen right a way

Sadly, I agree. It seems more a conscious choice at this point to prevent Henry getting his memory back rather than an inability to do so.

To me that isn't as important as saving the whole town and family, I would like the rest of the group to get their memories as well.

Emma remembers NL, and doesn't want Henry to relive that I can understand that and like she said she was happy she only had to worry about her and Henry and no one else.
tcweh

Postby tcweh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:45 am

Is Barbara going to be on this episode or is Cora going to be her 'young' self in the afterlife?
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:08 am

tcweh wrote:Is Barbara going to be on this episode or is Cora going to be her 'young' self in the afterlife?

young cora
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:33 am

eleruen wrote:Also i saw on the internet somewhere that a fan had figured out that the shirt regina is wearing in the promo is the same as the one in a photo of her looking up the stairs and smiling...and the earrings in this stairs photo and the outlaw queen kiss photo are the same...

In that case, I thing this may break Zelena's curse, and maybe that's how Henry gets his memories back even if he hadn't been cursed:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlGP12zCQAA0cHJ.jpg:large
Besides, episode 18 mirrors 1x18 and it is written by Jane Espenson and another writer.. can't remember which one.

On the subject of Henry getting his memories back, I am quite happy he isn't having them at the moment. It was all about him in 3A and frankly I'm not his biggest fan. :P I don't know if he's meant to be Regina's happy ending but I could live with a different happy ending for her.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
desa

Postby desa » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 am

Montreat11 wrote:Ah, but look closer, not at the kiss (good God it's hard not to get sick when you look at that), but her legs are wrapped around him and in one it looks like you can see the handle of his dagger. It appears she tucked it into her boot. She'll be too distracted groping her to notice that he's taking it back! The kiss is totally a distraction!

Yes that is a dagger in her boot oh he is totally going to take the dagger back.The kiss is just a distraction.Yessss Rumple finally free. :twisted:

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”