[3x18] Bleeding Through Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
ihr

Re: [3x18] Bleeding Through Spoilers

Postby ihr » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:59 am

Her Mayorness wrote:Oh, Snow is guilty for murder all right, but so is Regina.
I don't see the reason to be upset Regina hasn't apologized yet because she is going to, by the end of the season. It's because Lana said in an interview
Spoiler:
Regina's heart will be pure as gold by the end of S3
I can't see that happening if she doesn't. So Snow shippers, just be patient. Remember she still doesn't have a heart inside her, black or pure.

What I find utterly strange in this discussion is that nobody acknowledges Snow's greatness. It is easy to hate (as seen above) but it takes a lot to give a heartfelt apology, and that is what Snow did. Regina did not, but acknowledged Cora killed Eva and that is one step closer to her apology to Snow. I want to hear that apology.

As for Regina apologizing to Henry, well she did apologize on the stairs in 2x2 as far as I remember and she did apologize to him for everything at least two more times. BUT apologizing for being ABUSIVE? WTH.. that's plain ridiculous and unfounded.
Before anyone starts throwing arguments in favor of abusive, answer one question - what if she had told him yes honey I am the evil queen and I cursed them, you are right. What then?

What, she wasn't abusive. Henry had a good childhhood with a very caring parent.
Lying, however wrong, is not an abuse.
desa

Postby desa » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:44 am

Her Mayorness wrote:Oh, Snow is guilty for murder all right, but so is Regina.
I don't see the reason to be upset Regina hasn't apologized yet because she is going to, by the end of the season. It's because Lana said in an interview
Spoiler:
Regina's heart will be pure as gold by the end of S3
I can't see that happening if she doesn't. So Snow shippers, just be patient. Remember she still doesn't have a heart inside her, black or pure.

What I find utterly strange in this discussion is that nobody acknowledges Snow's greatness. It is easy to hate (as seen above) but it takes a lot to give a heartfelt apology, and that is what Snow did. Regina did not, but acknowledged Cora killed Eva and that is one step closer to her apology to Snow. I want to hear that apology.

I want to hear that apology too.Can't wait to see that heart pure.I'm guessing that Mr.Gold will have something to do with that.Maybe Zelena does succeed in her plan but Gold does something to turn that in to their advantage somehow then Neal would be alive too,he is still Rumpelstiltskin and has tricks up his sleeve.
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:52 am

There are plenty who needs to apologise. Regina, Rumple, Hook. So far Regina is the one who came far with her redemption arc. She'll get there.
desa

Postby desa » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:58 am

ihr wrote:There are plenty who needs to apologise. Regina, Rumple, Hook. So far Regina is the one who came far with her redemption arc. She'll get there.

Agreed the way to redemption is not an easy one.Regina came a long way but she will get there.Rumpel is on that journey too and Hook is just beginning.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Mayorness, could you post a link to the interview where lana parilla said the information you hid?
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:45 pm

No, sorry. It was either TV spoiler or Wetpaint or EW - and it was a long time ago, like 5-6 months. I remember this like the one in which they said the relationship between Regina and Robin was doomed. Since we're spilling it, I also remember from the same source that Meghan said Ruby would be back, not only as a grown up but as a little girl as well.. We haven't seen that so far.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Thanks for letting me know, mayorness.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:43 pm

There is no way Regina's heart with be pure if Snow's isn't and can't be I doubt if she can too unless she changes it to gold. Snow is known as pure of Heart.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:No, sorry. It was either TV spoiler or Wetpaint or EW - and it was a long time ago, like 5-6 months. I remember this like the one in which they said the relationship between Regina and Robin was doomed. Since we're spilling it, I also remember from the same source that Meghan said Ruby would be back, not only as a grown up but as a little girl as well.. We haven't seen that so far.

I have check with others and no one has ever heard of this before sorry.
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Spoilers from WonderCon -

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay
*spoilers* Belle is just telling it as it is. First Hook. Now Regina. Calling them out on their past *beep*. #OUAT

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 1m
*spoilers* Hilarious. Charming and Snow has a funny argument about naming their child. Charming does not want Leopold. #ouat

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 2m
*spoilers* Young Cora's baby (Zelena) is not of royalty. #OUAT
arah Kay ‏@RuiKay 43s

*spoilers* Snow stays to help Regina clean up while the others leave. Door literally disappears aka no way out. #ouat

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 50s
*spoilers* Emma's super proud of her magic skills. Trying to cheer up the brooding Hook.

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 9s
*spoilers* Regina protects Snow from ghost!Young Cora...even after being whacked away by the ghost. Badass. #ouat#ouat

mader. ‏@_stefanisvoice 3m
@RuiKay anything about robin hood?

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 47s
@_stefanisvoice so far just in the beginning. Regina understands why he had to give up her heart.

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 17s
*spoilers* Snow sees the answers of the past as ghost!YoungCora enters her...after whacking Regina off again #ouat

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 19s
*spoilers* even if the baby isn't Leopold's, Cora wanted to be with him. She wants royalty. #ouat

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 20s
*spoilers* "Wait I thought our family was the good guys." -Emma #ouat

arah Kay ‏@RuiKay 23s
*spoilers* Looks like Zelena wants to kill Princess Eva, Snow's mother. No Snow = No Emma = No Henry (Regina's mindset) #ouat

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 11s
*spoilers* Belle is such a good sport helping the Nevengers. #ouat

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 19s
*spoilers* #outlawqueen fans you get your kiss ;) #ouat
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Pics from WonderCon for this episode

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:56 pm

Belle Gold ‏@goldenbeautys 1m
@RuiKay Did Regina apologize to Belle after she called her out?

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 1m
@goldenbeautys YES! She did. Got cheers from the crowd bc of that :)
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:00 pm

A tweets from Wondercon:

Samantha ‏@OUATSamantha 5m
Just saw the new whole episode....#OnceUponATime #WonderCon
SPolier!!!!
----
-----
-----
------
Regina and Robin Hood finally kissed!!!

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 2m
*spoilers* the OQ kiss was heated. Cheers among crowd. Robin apologizes for giving up her heart and Regina kisses him. #ouat

jesse ‏@tutusunshine 2m
@RuiKay How does Belle figure out what Zelena is planning?
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
User Actions
Follow
Sarah Kay
‏@RuiKay
@tutusunshine Snow actually finds out when Cora's ghost goes in her.

Sarah Kay ‏@RuiKay 38s
*spoilers* No Rumbelle scenes :( But Belle was a pretty awesome sport this ep. Rumple is trying to get out of Zelena's grasp #ouat

These might be about the remaining episodes
OUATFanPCJeffRoney ‏@ouatpodcast 4m
#WonderCon #OnceUponATime Neal flashbacks

OUATFanPCJeffRoney ‏@ouatpodcast 4m
#WonderCon #OnceUponATime The ramifications of Neal's death will play out in the show
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
KingOfHearts

Postby KingOfHearts » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:16 am

Really hoping the Regina/Robin kiss is a True Love's Kiss. Not that I'm really rooting for Outlaw Queen, but it would be a great twist if the curse was broken this early.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:17 am

Omg zelena is after snow as well, by proxy. Months ago i suggested (maybe on the ep12 spoiler thread, but a different context) that she was after snow as well, even though her main beef was with regina. She wants to get rid of eva, that way she can replace snow in the line of succession!
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 am

It is easy to hate (as seen above) but it takes a lot to give a heartfelt apology, and that is what Snow did.

I don't recall Snow White ever apologizing to Regina about Cora's death. She had admitted to Emma that her reasons for killing Cora had been selfish and had expressed remorse. But I don't recall her ever apologizing to Regina.

There is no way Regina's heart with be pure if Snow's isn't and can't be I doubt if she can too unless she changes it to gold. Snow is known as pure of Heart.

I doubt that any of them have a pure heart. Such a person would be unrealistic . . . even for fiction.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 am

Snow apologises to regina in one of the sneak peaks.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:31 am

Eleruen, thanks for clearing this up!

So I was right. Again. Partly. The episode was aired at WonderCon yesterday (or hm whenever given I am in Europe time zone)

As for what Lana said, I further remember it was a small text, and they mentioned her reply to fans who asked her about the state of her heart. Then she said what I wrapped in spoilers. I vividly remember reading it. It was cca when S3 began or shortly before that.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:35 pm

eleruen wrote:Snow apologises to regina in one of the sneak peaks.

Oh . . . so both will apologize to each other in upcoming episodes?
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:40 pm

mysticalflute wrote:Snow killed Cora in pure self-defense and should not have to apologize for it. Period.

If she DOES have to apologize for it, Regina needs to apologize for:
-Killing Leopold
-Sending Snow on the run to be hunted
-Ruining Snow's chance at motherhood
-Ruining Emma's life
-Abusing Henry
-Ruining the lives of the ENTIRE TOWN OF STORYBROOKE
-Locking Belle up

Firstly, Leopold deserved his death. He married a young girl he knew he didn't love and didn't love him, then locked her up in his castle when he even suspected she might try to leave him. Regina was well within her rights to gain her freedom by any means necessary, even murder. Snow needs to get over the idea that her father's death was all about her.

Also, Regina didn't ruin Emma's life. OUR WORLD DID. Snow and Charming chose to send Emma to our world before the curse. Once she was in our world, Regina couldn't harm her, so all the terrible stuff that happened to her here was NOT Regina's fault. Our foster care system is to blame for ruining Emma's life.

Her Mayorness wrote:Regina did not, but acknowledged Cora killed Eva and that is one step closer to her apology to Snow. I want to hear that apology.

As for Regina apologizing to Henry, well she did apologize on the stairs in 2x2 as far as I remember and she did apologize to him for everything at least two more times. BUT apologizing for being ABUSIVE? WTH.. that's plain ridiculous and unfounded.
Before anyone starts throwing arguments in favor of abusive, answer one question - what if she had told him yes honey I am the evil queen and I cursed them, you are right. What then?

Cora killed Eva. Regina had no part in that. That was all Cora, so Regina has nothing to apologize for in regards to Eva's death. Johanna's yes, as she was helping Cora when Cora killed Johanna, but Eva was all on Cora.

As for Henry, those abuse allegations are totally unfounded. She made mistakes but none that rose to the level of abuse. She couldn't tell him the truth and have him grow up normal and healthy in our world. She was doing her best in a bad situation.

Regina has many thing to apologize for, but she isn't omnipotent or omniscient. She can't be held responsible for things she didn't know of or took no part in.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”