[3x17] The Jolly Roger Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
The Wiz of Oz

[3x17] The Jolly Roger Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:04 pm

https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/427885985880211456/photo/1

a Hook centric episode. I bet Blackbeard is going to be featured in this episode
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Her Mayorness

Re: [3x17] The Jolly Roger Spoilers

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:32 pm

My Blackbird thoughts exactly.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:My Blackbird thoughts exactly.
and Ariel perhaps
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:26 pm

I'm getting "Miller's Daughter" vibes. If my vibes are correct, this is going to be Hook's swan song.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am

I don't think Hook dies I am betting on Neal and out of the two I would want Neal to go sorry Neal fans.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:43 pm

I think we will see where Blackbeard and Hook meet in FTL in a flashback and then see them again in the future where Blackbeard has aligned with WWW and ends up killing Hook. I don't want Hook to die but I think he has to sacrifice himself for Emma and Henry so they can be a family with Neal. Just hoping though.

Please don't kill Neal!!!!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:27 pm

MrsKillianCassidy wrote:I think we will see where Blackbeard and Hook meet in FTL in a flashback and then see them again in the future where Blackbeard has aligned with WWW and ends up killing Hook. I don't want Hook to die but I think he has to sacrifice himself for Emma and Henry so they can be a family with Neal. Just hoping though.

Boy, this idea about killing Hook seems to be floating around the internet and BB with the WWW also. By the way the Witch is knowing as only the Wicked Witch no directions on the name just an FYI.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:55 pm

HappyEndings wrote:
MrsKillianCassidy wrote:I think we will see where Blackbeard and Hook meet in FTL in a flashback and then see them again in the future where Blackbeard has aligned with WWW and ends up killing Hook. I don't want Hook to die but I think he has to sacrifice himself for Emma and Henry so they can be a family with Neal. Just hoping though.

Boy, this idea about killing Hook seems to be floating around the internet and BB with the WWW also. By the way the Witch is knowing as only the Wicked Witch no directions on the name just an FYI.

true but the character will be based on The wicked Witch of the west so its nothing wrong with people calling her WWW see:

http://tvline.com/2014/01/28/nashville-season-2-finale-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

Question: What is the Wicked Witch’s problem with Regina on Once Upon a Time? Is it a personal vengeance or something else? —Ana

Ausiello: The fourth episode back, “It’s Not Easy Being Green,” will shed light on the origin of Rebecca Mader’s character — possibly including her beef with the Evil Queen. “She’s got a whole backstory and mythology,” says series cocreator Adam Horowitz. “We used the original [L. Frank Baum] book as a jumping-off point, and then spun her in a hopefully unique, Once Upon a Time way.” But rest assured that when Wicked meets and/or reunites with Evil, “There are sparks that fly,” Horowitz warns
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 am

The fourth episode back, “It’s Not Easy Being Green,” will shed light on the origin of Rebecca Mader’s character — possibly including her beef with the Evil Queen. “She’s got a whole backstory and mythology,” says series cocreator Adam Horowitz. “We used the original [L. Frank Baum] book as a jumping-off point, and then spun her in a hopefully unique, Once Upon a Time way.” But rest assured that when Wicked meets and/or reunites with Evil, “There are sparks that fly,” Horowitz warns.

Notice now WWW only Wicked was used for the name of the witch :|
Last edited by HappyEndings on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:09 am

HappyEndings wrote:
The fourth episode back, “It’s Not Easy Being Green,” will shed light on the origin of Rebecca Mader’s character — possibly including her beef with the Evil Queen. “She’s got a whole backstory and mythology,” says series cocreator Adam Horowitz. “We used the original [L. Frank Baum] book as a jumping-off point, and then spun her in a hopefully unique, Once Upon a Time way.” But rest assured that when Wicked meets and/or reunites with Evil, “There are sparks that fly,” Horowitz warns.

Notice now WWW only Wicked was used for the name of the witch :|

and? Regina was down to Evil. Wicked VS Evil....
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 am

CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 am

I don't want Hook to die but I think he has to sacrifice himself for Emma and Henry so they can be a family with Neal. Just hoping though.

Hook has to sacrifice himself in order for Emma and Henry to form a family with Neal? Really? OH MY GOD! :egad: How nauseating.
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:59 pm

I actually think Hook sacrificing himself would be an excellent way to conclude his story line. I'm in that camp.
misy

Postby misy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Montreat - I'm in that camp, too :)
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
dreamshade

Postby dreamshade » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Question: wasn't Smee like..a rat? o___O
misy

Postby misy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Could be a flashback.
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Well, they said the curse didn't reverse deaths but maybe it reversed Smees rat-like state, or maybe when Gold died so did the spells he'd done?
BoPeeps

Postby BoPeeps » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Hook has to sacrifice himself in order for Emma and Henry to form a family with Neal? Really? OH MY GOD! :egad: How nauseating.

Indeed.

There is no real *the story demands it* need to kill off any of the characters as many hundreds of posts here and other boards have laid out very rational (and sometimes simply very mean) reasons why no one HAS to die to serve the story.

In many instances writers write themselves into a corner by being too chaotic, too clever (or overly precious while jerking the audience around) and a Major Character Death is a lazy way to stir interest or get rid of a crappy solution from poor plot planning.

Neal has not earned the kind of sacrifice proposed by viewers wishing for Hook to die, just to get the pirate romantically out of the way of reuniting a very dysfunctional, and flaky *family* unit, whose female figure has already wished him dead because of the immense and cavalier pain he caused her at a young age...and beyond frankly. (Tamara blah blah blah) As of yet, Neal has not been written as a deep and multi-layered personality. He hasn't been acted that way either, frankly. Shallow delivery. But he should be given the chance to develop, if indeed the actor wants to continue. Baelfire deserves a better Neal. I hope he gets it.

Hook, by the writer's same *serving the story* standards and admissions has been plotted out carefully and specifically as a tortured character who is slowly and steadily healing himself and being transformed/enlightened by true love (much like Rumple, ironically) after being betrayed and battered by life and some really lousy choices. He doesn't deserve to die either, especially after the writers have set him up as being healed by and believing in True Love, A&E's supposed core soul and reason for the series existing. To do so would be more disingenuous crap. And having JUST run that plot line by us with Rumple's NON death, it would seem very LESS than creative.

But, the writers are tending to gravitate towards being *players* during this hiatus especially.

In regards to The Jolly Roger I am hoping that Blackbeard will be a very interesting twist in the history of Hook...and others. It could be a very juicy character! I just hope the writers handle it better than they have the hiatus!

Again, as it stands, there is NO reason for any of the characters to die because of *the story demanding it*. But one will die. In my disappointed but not really surprised opinion, it is because A&E have chosen a sloppy/easy way out.
***Always in Search of a Good Flock***
misy

Postby misy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Or, it's because that's how their story goes....
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”