Thanks for the link, esmeraude.
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [3x17] The Jolly Roger Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:05 am

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
desa

Postby desa » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:15 am

Regina using Rumple's methods to teach Emma magic,oh I can't wait.
misy

Postby misy » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Thought this was funny
(goes with the "Hook in heels" convo lol)

Tweets between William Shatner and Adam:

Adam Horowitz @AdamHorowitzLA 21h
Here's a sneak peek at this Sunday's all new #OnceUponATime ! http://eonli.ne/1kuQdz5 via @eonline Hope to see ya then! #WickedVsEvil
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More

William Shatner @WilliamShatner 20h
@AdamHorowitzLA What I got out of that teaser is that Captain Hook plays for the other team and don't trust mermaids. #totallyconfused

Adam Horowitz @AdamHorowitzLA 20h
@WilliamShatner ha! In context it makes much more sense... I hope :). (PS -- OUAT stuff for your charity shld be enroute!)

William Shatner @WilliamShatner 20h
@AdamHorowitzLA I hope so because now the Emma Hook thing is creeping me out. And thank you!
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Thanks for the vid, wiz.

Oooh elvish! They finally said it!

Desa-she is also generally grumpy and critical on top of deciding to use rumple's teaching methods.having her heart out must be affecting her, she had been kinda empathetic towards others (or was at least making an effort to be nice occasionally) recently until she took it out.
Misy-i like how william shetner is one of the shows biggest fans lol.
Last edited by eleruen on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:21 pm

The conversation that followed was even better. He answered a few fan questions saying his fav ship were Rumple and Regina, and he thought they had a tumble together (actually asking fans didn't we think...) Then he declared himself an Evil Regal, saying he thought Lana portrayed Regina exceptionally well "I :heart: Regina".

Regina is quite sadistic towards Emma in her teachings. "Don't touch anything" Gee Regina, like she's gonna start another curse by a mere touch! The only thing missing from that scene was a whip. I am SO glad she told Emma about Hook. I do hope Emma finally listens to her and melts a little towards the poor all-dovey-eyed guy who wears a guyliner.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
desa

Postby desa » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:09 pm

eleruen wrote:
Desa-she is also generally grumpy and critical on top of deciding to use rumple's teaching methods.having her heart out must be affecting her, she had been kinda empathetic towards others (or was at least making an effort to be nice occasionally) recently until she took it out.

Agreed. :)
desa

Postby desa » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:The conversation that followed was even better. He answered a few fan questions saying his fav ship were Rumple and Regina, and he thought they had a tumble together (actually asking fans didn't we think...) Then he declared himself an Evil Regal, saying he thought Lana portrayed Regina exceptionally well "I :heart: Regina".

Oh I read that conversation and loved it because I'm a Ouncer and a Trekkie and to have Captain Kirk say that his favourites are Regina and Rumpel well that goes beyond words for me. :) :D ;)
fiend

Postby fiend » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:The conversation that followed was even better. He answered a few fan questions saying his fav ship were Rumple and Regina, and he thought they had a tumble together (actually asking fans didn't we think...) Then he declared himself an Evil Regal, saying he thought Lana portrayed Regina exceptionally well "I :heart: Regina".

Regina is quite sadistic towards Emma in her teachings. "Don't touch anything" Gee Regina, like she's gonna start another curse by a mere touch! The only thing missing from that scene was a whip. I am SO glad she told Emma about Hook. I do hope Emma finally listens to her and melts a little towards the poor all-dovey-eyed guy who wears a guyliner.

I don't think Regina was being sadistic about not allowing Emma to touch things, Emma, bless her soul, just couldn't follow simple instructions, lol. I mean, she has no idea what some of those items entail and could be dark magic, which could be dangerous. Just because you tell a child not to touch the stove when it is on, that does not mean the parent is being "sadistic". But boy oh boy, I am eagerly waiting for the magic lessons in this episode.

Emma is like giving no play to Hook, like not at all. Like, barely even smile for the pirate. I hope Hook moves on because his affections seem one-sided at this point. Just like in Neverland where her priorities was in saving Henry, back in Storybrooke, her focus is on defeating the Wicked Witch. So being in a romantic relationship when your family is being threaten, "She ain't got time for that." Hook needs to back up and give her space at this point.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Creepy cant be sugarcoated. Rather it Hook and Emma together or Leopold being Cora's ex lover/baby daddy and Cora handing her 2nd born to her possible exlover/ babydaddy
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:30 am

So do you think all dark spells come from the elves, only the ones in the book comes from the elves, or were they just the ones who happened to write them down in half-elvish? Perhaps the spells were channelled by a non-elf?

I want to know the origins of this book? Where did cora/rumple get it from and how was this book made and by whom?

Maybe its half elvish, half impish and rumple channeled the spells. :lol:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:46 am

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”