[3x19] A Curious Thing Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
Jennie

Re: [3x19] A Curious Thing Spoilers

Postby Jennie » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Never say never with this show, but if she sacrificed Charming, how would he be in SB now? I don't think Snow cast the curse.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
esmeraude

Postby esmeraude » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:05 pm

I wouldn't put it past Snow and Charming to find a way to redefine "sacrifice". A sacrifice doesn't have to be a life. Maybe they sacrificed something else - like the memories of the past year? It's possible the shot of Charming falling down is a result of Snow stopping him from trying to stop her. I'm looking forward to the sneak peeks for this episode for sure.
misy

Postby misy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Lightning Round 12:

Horowitz: The casting of the curse follows the exact rules that we established.

Kitsis: You always have to give up the thing you love most.

Horowitz: How the curse was cast is something we will see.

Kitsis: We will not be changing the rules for curse-casting. Someone's heart was given up.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
ihr

Postby ihr » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:01 pm

I have a feeling that Snow, Regina and David cast the curse together.
They were somehow defeated in FTL.
ihr

Postby ihr » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 pm

3.19 - A Curious Thing - Press Release

"A Curious Thing" - Zelena threatens to kill Henry if Hook - whose lips have been cursed by the Wicked Witch — doesn’t proceed with kissing Emma, which will drain all of her magical powers away, and things begin to heat up between Regina and Robin Hood. Meanwhile, back in the Fairy Tale Land that was during the past year, Snow and Charming go in search of Glinda, The Good Witch of the South, to see if she can help them defeat Zelena, and the curse that will ultimately send the Fairy Tale characters back to Storybrooke is cast — but from an unlikely source, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, APRIL 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
RebeccaMatthews

Postby RebeccaMatthews » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:41 pm

At this point, I'mma be a pissy fangirl if Charming dies.

Sounds like does something when Zelena is trying to hurt Henry to save him.

And why do I get the feeling that Glinda may end up being useless like the fairies based on the previews?
Aura Liuli

Postby Aura Liuli » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:41 am

On a day
when the wind is perfect,
the sail just needs to open and the world is full of beauty.
Today is such a day.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:41 am

ihr wrote:I have a feeling that Snow, Regina and David cast the curse together.

Whose heart would they have been able to use, though? It would have to be a different curse with different rules for casting it. And why would they risk wiping their own memories of the past year?

At first I was saying the same thing as you, a couple of weeks ago. Now I think perhaps the opposite is true.

Perhaps they were close to defeating Zelena, and the curse was cast and everyone's except Zelena's memories were wiped in order to give her another chance at being successful.
Maybe the Blue Fairy, or someone on WW's side cast it, to make sure that the WW wins and there is a reset. Whomever cast the curse would either
a) benefit personally from the reset
b)was threatened to give up a heart by Zelena or
c)knows that overall everyone will be much better off without Regina ever being born.

In fact, I think you said something like this yourself on the ''Why bother with a curse'' thread. :D
Last edited by eleruen on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:51 am

Im just messing around but what if Aurora cast the curse and used philip heart
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:57 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Im just messing around but what if Aurora cast the curse and used philip heart

Could be, who knows. I was thinking Cinderella's man, but then I remembered their baby, and we don't know if either of them are coming back.

In which case perhaps Zelena threatened Aurora that she would kill her unborn baby if she didn't use Philip's heart.

Perhaps we will see the birth of this baby as well :D
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 am

PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:08 am

Mayornes, I think all the photos are the same as the one's on the link Aura Liuli provided (?).

Not a BTS pic or an episode still, but an interesting fan observation, don't you think? Could be a spoiler about something, could mean nothing.

Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:06 am

I haven't seen the photos there because "This page can't be displayed". I am looking for Regina purplescreen photos, though.

And yes, excellent observation regarding the necklaces. I wonder how they got it, the witches. So there must be two more witches. This story behind the necklaces would be interesting to see.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
ihr

Postby ihr » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 pm

eleruen wrote:
ihr wrote:I have a feeling that Snow, Regina and David cast the curse together.

Whose heart would they have been able to use, though? It would have to be a different curse with different rules for casting it. And why would they risk wiping their own memories of the past year?

At first I was saying the same thing as you, a couple of weeks ago. Now I think perhaps the opposite is true.

Perhaps they were close to defeating Zelena, and the curse was cast and everyone's except Zelena's memories were wiped in order to give her another chance at being successful.
Maybe the Blue Fairy, or someone on WW's side cast it, to make sure that the WW wins and there is a reset. Whomever cast the curse would either
a) benefit personally from the reset
b)was threatened to give up a heart by Zelena or
c)knows that overall everyone will be much better off without Regina ever being born.

In fact, I think you said something like this yourself on the ''Why bother with a curse'' thread. :D

I'm allowed to change my mind. LOL
In any case, we will find out next week.
And Regina never being born will not benefit anyone. She wasn't born to be evil, she was made one. Rumple would have still found someone else to cast the curse and set everything in motion. Maybe he is the one who shouldn't have been born.
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:09 pm

There's the book again in Regina's arms. Maybe this time that scene won't get deleted.
desa

Postby desa » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:42 pm

ihr wrote:Rumple would have still found someone else to cast the curse and set everything in motion. Maybe he is the one who shouldn't have been born.

Yes but then there is no Henrry no Bae no story no tv show. :lol: :lol: :lol:
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Sorry ihr. It sounded snarky but i didnt mean it that way.

Your point that rumple will find or manipulate/damage someone else to cast the curse is a good one, probably zelena. This new curse caster would replace regina in terrorising everyone, perhaps.

Mayorness-this picture cant be displayed-hate that when it happens.

I think we will see the book this time, it wont be cut out.

Bae would still exist. Bae was almost 300 years old when he met emma, and zelena only wants to go back 65 ish years. Bae will still end up in our world, then in neverland and then back in our world.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:55 pm

I agree Eleruen, I too think she wants to go back at the time she was born.
Isn't her aim for Rumple to choose differently, that is to choose HER to cast the curse?
Seems that she wants to be the one who's cast the first curse instead of Regina.
Talking about sisterly love, haha.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:22 pm

This is what doesn't make sense to me. If Zelena is trying to go back in time so that Cora will keep her, alter her own time line, why did the filming spoilers for 3x22 look like clothes for Snow Falls? Maybe Emma causes her too many problems, she can't kill her so she tries to make sure she doesn't exist?
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:52 pm

Montreat11 wrote:This is what doesn't make sense to me. If Zelena is trying to go back in time so that Cora will keep her, alter her own time line, why did the filming spoilers for 3x22 look like clothes for Snow Falls? Maybe Emma causes her too many problems, she can't kill her so she tries to make sure she doesn't exist?

Yea, I don't get it we see David with his face red from Snow hitting him. Hook is driving a black carriage and Emma is in an dress with the material made out of what Snow had on in Snow Falls. They are all seen at a campfire all together so what gives. :shrug2:

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”