eleruen

Re: [3x20] Kansas

Postby eleruen » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:12 am

Yes, exactly.
RebeccaMatthews

Postby RebeccaMatthews » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:55 am

Montreat11 wrote:
RebeccaMatthews wrote:Okay, so Snow giving birth to baby Snowing flickered the lights like when Emma gave birth to Henry. There has to be something really special about this baby then.

Oh the baby is totally magical, but I wonder if it's more magical than Emma. I'll be honest when Mary Margaret found the book instead of Emma (before people started saying it was because Emma didn't want to) I thought for a second maybe it was the baby's magic that was strong enough to reveal it.

I don't buy it was because Emma didn't want to find it. IMO, the two people most connected to the book are MM and Henry since she was the one that gave the book to him the first time around. IMO, it had to be her because she gave it to Henry when he needed it most and it was a True Love's Kiss and his belief that would return their memories.
KingOfHearts

Postby KingOfHearts » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:57 pm

RebeccaMatthews wrote:
Montreat11 wrote:
RebeccaMatthews wrote:Okay, so Snow giving birth to baby Snowing flickered the lights like when Emma gave birth to Henry. There has to be something really special about this baby then.

Oh the baby is totally magical, but I wonder if it's more magical than Emma. I'll be honest when Mary Margaret found the book instead of Emma (before people started saying it was because Emma didn't want to) I thought for a second maybe it was the baby's magic that was strong enough to reveal it.

I don't buy it was because Emma didn't want to find it. IMO, the two people most connected to the book are MM and Henry since she was the one that gave the book to him the first time around. IMO, it had to be her because she gave it to Henry when he needed it most and it was a True Love's Kiss and his belief that would return their memories.

Her finding the book may have been built into the curse itself.
desa

Postby desa » Thu May 01, 2014 3:06 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu May 01, 2014 3:20 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Thu May 01, 2014 3:21 pm

"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu May 01, 2014 3:37 pm

Jennie

Postby Jennie » Thu May 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Thanks Wiz. I was too excited to find the new vid on youtube and embed it. :)
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu May 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Jennie wrote:Thanks Wiz. I was too excited to find the new vid on youtube and embed it. :)

no pro.. :D we Oncers have to look out for each other
kier101

Postby kier101 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:43 pm

I hope they give Belle's character something other than her books, not that they don't serve her well because they do but she has become a sitting duck.
TheNewCora

Postby TheNewCora » Thu May 01, 2014 11:31 pm

I absolutely do not understand how everyone drops like flies. Come on and by the promo we know Zelena gets to Snow and the baby. The writers are really making Regina look weak, I mean come on she is supposed to be the Evil Queen. She should at least be able to teleport her sister into a volcano. Cora is watching in the afterlife disappointed in Regina.
"In the end it isn't good or evil that wins, but power."
"It's apple pies that make the men folks' mouths water."
WingNut

Postby WingNut » Fri May 02, 2014 12:53 am

Actually, if you watch the promo that was after the last episode in really slow motion, you see Regina "throw" her magic at Zelena who goes falling to the ground. They are inside a barn or warehouse and you see Zelena fall with Emma in the background holding a sword.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri May 02, 2014 1:18 am

In this promo, between 48-50 second, light magic comes from Regina in barn scene.

Even the freeze frame shows light magic :)
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Fri May 02, 2014 2:09 am

I almost wonder if Zelena needs to let herself die for the spell to work and needs to the baby to use as herself...or something along those lines. Every time I see that promo I wonder if she's going to let Regina kill her.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri May 02, 2014 2:21 am

TheNewCora wrote:I absolutely do not understand how everyone drops like flies. Come on and by the promo we know Zelena gets to Snow and the baby. The writers are really making Regina look weak, I mean come on she is supposed to be the Evil Queen. She should at least be able to teleport her sister into a volcano. Cora is watching in the afterlife disappointed in Regina.

This! They are making Regina's reactions slow when facing Zelena and fast when catching Robin's arrows lol.
For example in the vid that Wiz just posted, Regina's hands go up first but before magic can shoot out of them Zelena reacts :shrug2: :lol:
In fact they have made every character react slow so that Zelena gets her magic in first.
NOT believable.

Hooowwweeeeever....
If you watch the latest vid that Wiz posted, you will see that Regina blasts Zelena at around 50 sec.

Montreat11 wrote:I almost wonder if Zelena needs to let herself die for the spell to work and needs to the baby to use as herself...or something along those lines. Every time I see that promo I wonder if she's going to let Regina kill her.

Given Zelena has been reacting to everyone's advances faster than everyone else, definitely seems as if the only way Regina can blast her (Wiz' latest vid) is by Zelena letting Regina do it :lol:
Last edited by eleruen on Fri May 02, 2014 2:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri May 02, 2014 2:25 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:

In this promo, between 48-50 second, light magic comes from Regina in barn scene.

It appears to be the same magic that Zelena uses seconds before to blast Regina in the hospital, though. So it is either electricity-magic (or whatever) and this is always white no matter who is wielding it, or they are both using light magic???? Then again Regina's seems to shoot smoothly while Zelena's crackles, perhaps it is different then? :shrug2:
I find the different types of magic very confusing.

Meanwhile Emma is poised with a sword-like that would ever work, she should use her magic...unless she aint gone because she and Hook kissed.
Justcurious

Postby Justcurious » Fri May 02, 2014 3:54 am

I must admit, one thing I find annoying is how Zelena's power is portrayed. By how they show her magic, it's not that she's stronger than everyone else, everyone else just fights in slow motion compared to her.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Fri May 02, 2014 11:55 am

eleruen wrote:It appears to be the same magic that Zelena uses seconds before to blast Regina in the hospital, though. So it is either electricity-magic (or whatever) and this is always white no matter who is wielding it, or they are both using light magic???? Then again Regina's seems to shoot smoothly while Zelena's crackles, perhaps it is different then? :shrug2:

Meanwhile Emma is poised with a sword-like that would ever work, she should use her magic...unless she aint gone because she and Hook kissed.

I paused the promo at about the 49 sec mark with Regina and Zelena in the hospital. There is still a green tint to the "electricity magic". It almost looks like Regina was using magic and Zelena threw up a shield spell that threw it back at Regina, thus the greenish tint. Though it all happens too fast to be sure.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Just watched the vid again...i agree that the electicity looking magic from zelena has a slightly greenish tint...and regina's shooty white magic has a slightly blue ish tint...but a lighter shade to the blues she has been wearing till now
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri May 02, 2014 2:59 pm

eleruen wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:

It appears to be the same magic that Zelena uses seconds before to blast Regina in the hospital, though. So it is either electricity-magic (or whatever) and this is always white no matter who is wielding it, or they are both using light magic???? Then again Regina's seems to shoot smoothly while Zelena's crackles, perhaps it is different then? :shrug2:

I think Emma added her magic to Regina like they did in the mines. If you noticed Emma is left facing Rumple. :D

David is before the 9 o'clock just in time to save the baby but gets caught up in the tornado and is sent back to FTL. I also wonder if Hook and Emma help take the kingdom back since they are back there with Bandit Snow :shrug2:

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”