[3x20] Kansas Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
eleruen

Re: [3x20] Kansas

Postby eleruen » Fri May 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Yeah, i agree that she added or gave her magic to regina. This the feeling i got when i first saw regina shoot out white stuff.
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat May 03, 2014 9:20 am

I think it's more to do with Robin picking up her heart and their (true?) love.
Also, Regina had made a lot of progress and this is tapping into emotions other than anger or vengence.
desa

Postby desa » Sat May 03, 2014 10:19 am

Sneak peek 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOvxZr5 ... e=youtu.be

Ohhh,I'll go crazy by tomorrow. :D
desa

Postby desa » Sat May 03, 2014 10:31 am

ihr wrote:I think it's more to do with Robin picking up her heart and their (true?) love.
Also, Regina had made a lot of progress and this is tapping into emotions other than anger or vengence.

You are absolutely right.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat May 03, 2014 10:49 am

I stayed away from the forum and hadn't even discussed 3x19 because I sensed a lot of unfounded negativity towards Outlaw Queen (rushed and forced, without considering that pixie dust never fails as the premise of the show, just like dead is dead or true love's kiss breaks curses)and it was LOVE at FIRST SIGHT, but now I am SO glad to see that Robin's love and her heart in his hands have changed her.
Robin obviously doesn't work for Zelena, so anyone who looked forward to that plot better take care not to follow Zelena's path. :lol:

Some place I said Regina's heart will become pure at the end of S3 because I read some place that Lana said so. Was I right? Yes. To be more precise, when she told Zelena about heroism and when she actually saved her, and said "Today I am (a hero)" I bet her heart goes pure.

THE BABY - the fact that the baby appeared through the ... portal after Regina had taken away her necklace, tells me that the fact baby had been sent some place MIGHT influence the past. That's why we may see Emma in the EF in those 3x22 spoiler pics.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat May 03, 2014 12:22 pm

desa wrote:Sneak peek 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOvxZr5 ... e=youtu.be

Ohhh,I'll go crazy by tomorrow. :D

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sat May 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Nice idea, ihr.
Edit
-turns out you were right. Mayorness, looks like lana parrilla wasnt joking when she said that regina would have a (golden? Pure? Heart.

But then again, are we seeing regina's heart in action here, or are we seeing her soul influenced by robin hood's heart producing the light magic? I hope it is the former, then it would be a real change of heart and it would match the lana parilla interview. If not, then it is her soul plus robin's influence that produces the magic....so not really an independent change???? Also, i am still not certain over how much i can believe regina can go from verbally abusing robin in ef right before they enacted the curse to this. I want to believe it because regina is my favorite character, but my opinion is balanced and this storyline is leaving me scratching my head.

So the baby is a boy, then!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat May 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Light magic! :) seems Regina might finally reach the end to her road to redemption
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat May 03, 2014 3:53 pm

HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat May 03, 2014 3:56 pm

I agree with this person:

They dragged Emma back from NYC for absolutely no reason. She played ZERO part in taking down Zelena.

Oh, no wait, there is a reason. Emma had to bring back Henry so Regina could True Love kiss him WITHOUT HER HEART(!!!!!) all to fuel Regina’s instant transformation into the awesomest light magic person EVAH! That was the whole point of Emma’s storyline. (Actually, it’s looking like Emma’s entire purpose in life was to give birth to that kid. Congratulations, Emma. You’ve been promoted to Plot Device status. )
:egad:

Regina has light magic without her heart?
:shrug2:
Last edited by HappyEndings on Sat May 03, 2014 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat May 03, 2014 3:59 pm

I also agree with this

Regina still doesn't seem to have recognized that <strong>what she did in the past was wrong and misguided, </strong></em>that Snow didn't really wrong her, that her revenge was all out of proportion and that her desire for revenge, not Snow, was what ruined her life. At least Rumple seems to have recognized where he went wrong in choosing power over his son, and Hook has flat-out said that revenge doesn't do any good and has recognized that his priorities were wrong. It's hard for me to believe in someone's redemption when they haven't taken that first step of admitting that they were wrong. The furthest Regina has come has been in admitting that Snow might have had some reason to have a grievance against Cora
:x
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat May 03, 2014 4:01 pm

HappyEndings wrote:I agree with this person:

They dragged Emma back from NYC for absolutely no reason. She played ZERO part in taking down Zelena.

Oh, no wait, there is a reason. Emma had to bring back Henry so Regina could True Love kiss him WITHOUT HER HEART(!!!!!) all to fuel Regina’s instant transformation into the awesomest light magic person EVAH! That was the whole point of Emma’s storyline. (Actually, it’s looking like Emma’s entire purpose in life was to give birth to that kid. Congratulations, Emma. You’ve been promoted to Plot Device status. )

It's only one scene, and Emma has plenty to do in the finale.
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat May 03, 2014 4:18 pm

HappyEndings wrote:I also agree with this

Regina still doesn't seem to have recognized that <strong>what she did in the past was wrong and misguided, </strong></em>that Snow didn't really wrong her, that her revenge was all out of proportion and that her desire for revenge, not Snow, was what ruined her life. At least Rumple seems to have recognized where he went wrong in choosing power over his son, and Hook has flat-out said that revenge doesn't do any good and has recognized that his priorities were wrong. It's hard for me to believe in someone's redemption when they haven't taken that first step of admitting that they were wrong. The furthest Regina has come has been in admitting that Snow might have had some reason to have a grievance against Cora
:x

Sounds like a typical Regina hater with the typical selective watching. Regina can do no right even when she does.
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat May 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Rumple's dagger - Regina has it now. What do you think she's going to do with it? keep it? give it to Rumple? to Belle?
desa

Postby desa » Sat May 03, 2014 4:25 pm

HappyEndings wrote:I agree with this person:

:egad:

:shrug2:

Do you really think that they are free of Zelena?I don't.I think Zelena will do something horrible to them by the end and Emma will be the one who saves them.Regina does understand that she did horrible things,look what she says to Rumpel.I think that she is near to her redemption but Rumpel still has a long road ahead of him because his heart still wants vengeance.
desa

Postby desa » Sat May 03, 2014 4:32 pm

ihr wrote:Rumple's dagger - Regina has it now. What do you think she's going to do with it? keep it? give it to Rumple? to Belle?

I think she will give it to Rumpel,that she will trust him not to kill Zelena.He was very surprised when she said that vengeance is not the way to go.She will have good influence on him.She said that is not what a hero would do and Bae died as a hero so I think that he will try to be a hero too for his son.Also Rumpel did not try to take the Dagger or his brain and he had time to do that.He trusts them all and they should trust him too.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat May 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Why would she give it to Rumple, if anything perhaps she will give it to Belle or just keep it or destroy it
desa

Postby desa » Sat May 03, 2014 5:21 pm

HappyEndings wrote:Why would she give it to Rumple, if anything perhaps she will give it to Belle or just keep it or destroy it

And why she wouldn't give it to Rumpel?He could have taken it but he didn't.He trusts them and they should do the same.If she destroys it she will kill Rumpel.Why give it to Belle?If she needs to control him than their love is gone and nonexistent.They should return the dagger and the brain if not they only need to take his heart too and then he will be a real Scarecrow.
fiend

Postby fiend » Sat May 03, 2014 6:09 pm

eleruen wrote:Nice idea, ihr.
Edit
-turns out you were right. Mayorness, looks like lana parrilla wasnt joking when she said that regina would have a (golden? Pure? Heart.

But then again, are we seeing regina's heart in action here, or are we seeing her soul influenced by robin hood's heart producing the light magic? I hope it is the former, then it would be a real change of heart and it would match the lana parilla interview. If not, then it is her soul plus robin's influence that produces the magic....so not really an independent change???? Also, i am still not certain over how much i can believe regina can go from verbally abusing robin in ef right before they enacted the curse to this. I want to believe it because regina is my favorite character, but my opinion is balanced and this storyline is leaving me scratching my head.

So the baby is a boy, then!

eleuren, no no no no no no no. Robin holding her heart has ZILCH to do with Regina's transformation. She only know the man for 2 minutes. And as always, Regina saves the day again. Hook and Hood are just standing around doing nothing. As many arrows Robin has shot at Regina, why he doesn't even try to shoot Zelena defies logic. I am so happy to see Regina's growth.
BoPeeps

Postby BoPeeps » Sat May 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Jaysussss.

The whole OUAT world has gone totally wacko. Releasing that was either boneheaded or brilliant. I think I will just sit back and enjoy whatever that was and actually make some real popcorn (real butter) watching this thing play out on Sunday and beyond!

But I did enjoy seeing Zelena dragged clear across the dirt barn floor. Do it again Rumple!

I hope SOMEBODY stays bad. Regina may be a hero *today* but there is always hope that something will piss her off tomorrow and she can revert. Zelena can't be through though I hope she does poof eventually. And if all her spells and curses disappeared with the green flash of her necklace being ripped off, then everyone is going to be back to where they were, monkeys will evolve, and Emma will get her magic back~ if she ever got rid of it in the first place.

Yadda yadda yadda...

Maybe Rumple will stay extra mad. Carlyle is at his best when he is snarky evil crazy mean. Too many good hearts makes for no conflict!

My guess is there is a whole lot of *wtf? coming down the pike in the next eight days.
***Always in Search of a Good Flock***

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”