[3x20] Kansas Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
kier101

Re: [3x20] Kansas

Postby kier101 » Sat May 03, 2014 6:48 pm

BoPeeps wrote:Jaysussss.

The whole OUAT world has gone totally wacko. Releasing that was either boneheaded or brilliant. I think I will just sit back and enjoy whatever that was and actually make some real popcorn (real butter) watching this thing play out on Sunday and beyond!

But I did enjoy seeing Zelena dragged clear across the dirt barn floor. Do it again Rumple!

I hope SOMEBODY stays bad. Regina may be a hero *today* but there is always hope that something will piss her off tomorrow and she can revert. Zelena can't be through though I hope she does poof eventually. And if all her spells and curses disappeared with the green flash of her necklace being ripped off, then everyone is going to be back to where they were, monkeys will evolve, and Emma will get her magic back~ if she ever got rid of it in the first place.

Yadda yadda yadda...

Maybe Rumple will stay extra mad. Carlyle is at his best when he is snarky evil crazy mean. Too many good hearts makes for no conflict!

My guess is there is a whole lot of *wtf? coming down the pike in the next eight days.

He may not do it this episode but you know he will, he always does no matter what they did he took one for the team by getting her all hot and bothered he should have the right to kill her.

Everyone keeps saying this is a spoiler, but it can't be it is to clear.
If they are showing us this then this is not the meat of the episode.
Now that this has been done I wonder what the 2 hour will be about? They did this on purpose I mean this is what we have all been waiting for now that we see it there has to be more a lot more. For all the Oncers out there you already know if they let see anything in a sneek peek it is not as significant as it should be.
kier101

Postby kier101 » Sat May 03, 2014 6:51 pm

I vote to kill her.
TheNewCora

Postby TheNewCora » Sat May 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Oh my god...how much worse can this show get. I hope this is a dream sequence and Zelena kills them all in reality. Anything is better than Regina claiming to be a hero, which is a messy word to identify with, same goes for villain too. The words that just came out of Regina's mouth, just scream hypocrite to me. I wish this show would stick with its more original, beginning story line, you know the whole not everything is as black and white as the Disney versions of these fairy tales that they make people believe, it is more complex like the original Grimms/Andersen Fairy Tales. Let's hope they incorporate other stories/myth and the Great Flood (from Noah or Gilgamesh) wipes everyone out and puts this show out of its misery. I may not even watch this episode I am that disgusted.
"In the end it isn't good or evil that wins, but power."
"It's apple pies that make the men folks' mouths water."
TheNewCora

Postby TheNewCora » Sat May 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Oh and the promo I was talking about for my original post on this topic was the 30-second promo at the end of last weeks episode. But by this new promo and the big spoiler clip just released it seems Regina is able to fight back but I am highly displeased with the way in which she "wins," or at least she thinks she as won because Zelena will come back with a vengeance if they don't take care of her soon.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat May 03, 2014 7:31 pm

TheNewCora wrote:Oh my god...how much worse can this show get. I hope this is a dream sequence and Zelena kills them all in reality. Anything is better than Regina claiming to be a hero, which is a messy word to identify with, same goes for villain too. The words that just came out of Regina's mouth, just scream hypocrite to me. I wish this show would stick with its more original, beginning story line, you know the whole not everything is as black and white as the Disney versions of these fairy tales that they make people believe, it is more complex like the original Grimms/Andersen Fairy Tales. Let's hope they incorporate other stories/myth and the Great Flood (from Noah or Gilgamesh) wipes everyone out and puts this show out of its misery. I may not even watch this episode I am that disgusted.

I totally agree with you!! :cheers:
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat May 03, 2014 8:00 pm

http://deemnfic.tumblr.com/image/84643802488

LOL ABC PR department is the worst ever.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat May 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Cry me a river. Just 2 Regina haters
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
TheNewCora

Postby TheNewCora » Sat May 03, 2014 8:34 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Cry me a river. Just 2 Regina haters

On the contrary, I like the old Regina. Not necessarily the one bent on tormenting Snow and everyone in the Enchanted Forest (although she was fun there too) but I think Regina's actions when they were fighting Pan were sensational. I recall being so proud of Regina when she broke through the vines of that tree (the special tree to Pan and it fed on regrets or something like that). In that moment, Regina incorporated her spunky attitude and she used her old magic skills to rip the heart out of Pan (call it white or black magic if you will but I'm just simply calling it magic). It may not be the most wholesome of things to do but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. I feel it should be Emma using "light/good magic" to fight off Zelena if that is how the writers wanted her to be defeated. Personally, I prefer when they combine the experience of all characters "good," "bad," and "those in between such categories," to defeat a common enemy.
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat May 03, 2014 8:55 pm

It's only one scene in the middle of the episode.
I'm sure that special snowflake Emma will have her moment, we also know that she and that useless pirate will feature heavily in the finale.
Now, let us Regina's fans enjoy her moment, because the other shoe is going to drop very soon.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat May 03, 2014 9:13 pm

:cheers: right on Evil Regals

ihr wrote:It's only one scene in the middle of the episode.
I'm sure that special snowflake Emma will have her moment, we also know that she and that useless pirate will feature heavily in the finale.
Now, let us Regina's fans enjoy her moment, because the other shoe is going to drop very soon.
TheNewCora

Postby TheNewCora » Sat May 03, 2014 11:25 pm

I used to consider myself an "Evil Regal." Although I will always be Cora's number one fan (the only thing I dislike about her character was the foolish choice to sleep with Jonathan). But, anyways, at the moment I am not an Evil Regal because I do not like the direction this show is taking with Regina, it's not why I feel in love with her character. I feel in love with the woman who was respected, feared, and revered. I love the Regina who is filled with spunk, snobbish attitude, sassy comebacks, and her desire to have everything be her way and no compromising. I don't like this Regina who goes weak in the knees for Robin Hood (however attractive he may be) and tries to be oh so saint like in her decision not to kill Zelena (what in the world, who wouldn't kill her?). I want the old, bitter, fierce and independent Regina back!
ihr wrote:

I do not care for Emma's character and I agree that Hook is pretty useless. My comment earlier about Emma being the one to get rid of Zelena was because if Regina were too get rid of her I don't want her using some "white light, happy, fluffy" magic I would like to see her zap her with a burst of "powerful purple, kick butt" magic. I don't see her old magic as "evil" as most everyone else seems too, I see it as more powerful than all the "good" magic we've seen on the show. This goes hand in hand with the idea that I never liked the road of redemption for Regina or Rumple, its just not my cup of tea is all.
ihr

Postby ihr » Sat May 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Yes, her relationship with Robin is rushed, and yes, she's been a written a bit ooc lately.
But her core hasn't change. She may not be the villain anymore but she's still the sassy, independent, snarky, badass character that we love.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat May 03, 2014 11:41 pm

TheNewCora wrote:I used to consider myself an "Evil Regal." Although I will always be Cora's number one fan (the only thing I dislike about her character was the foolish choice to sleep with Jonathan). But, anyways, at the moment I am not an Evil Regal because I do not like the direction this show is taking with Regina, it's not why I feel in love with her character. I feel in love with the woman who was respected, feared, and revered. I love the Regina who is filled with spunk, snobbish attitude, sassy comebacks, and her desire to have everything be her way and no compromising. I don't like this Regina who goes weak in the knees for Robin Hood (however attractive he may be) and tries to be oh so saint like in her decision not to kill Zelena (what in the world, who wouldn't kill her?). I want the old, bitter, fierce and independent Regina back! :P :P
ihr wrote:

I do not care for Emma's character and I agree that Hook is pretty useless. My comment earlier about Emma being the one to get rid of Zelena was because if Regina were too get rid of her I don't want her using some "white light, happy, fluffy" magic I would like to see her zap her with a burst of "powerful purple, kick butt" magic. I don't see her old magic as "evil" as most everyone else seems too, I see it as more powerful than all the "good" magic we've seen on the show. This goes hand in hand with the idea that I never liked the road of redemption for Regina or Rumple, its just not my cup of tea is all.
:heart:

Well put and once again I totally agree :cheers: :cheers2:
TheNewCora

Postby TheNewCora » Sun May 04, 2014 12:59 am

Cheers, HappyEndings! :cheers2:
vmydogwillow

Postby vmydogwillow » Sun May 04, 2014 1:57 am

I looked at both Adam Horowitz' and Jane Espeson's twitter feeds and if those were real tweets, they have been removed. Please disregard the clip--right. If it is an actual sneak peek, it seemed awfully long and also quite revealing.
He-Lord

Postby He-Lord » Sun May 04, 2014 3:21 am

You are the one who needs to cry a river. Just because people have criticisms, and very legit ones at that, doesn't mean they hate Regina. I too can't stand how rushed they are making this story arc of Regina being good. That's a fair criticism, so deal with it. People have these criticisms because they like, not hate, Regina.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sun May 04, 2014 4:08 am

He-Lord wrote:

You are the one who needs to cry a river. Just because people have criticisms, and very legit ones at that, doesn't mean they hate Regina. I too can't stand how rushed they are making this story arc of Regina being good. That's a fair criticism, so deal with it. People have these criticisms because they like, not hate, Regina.

Thanks He-Lord and I totally agree with you too :D :cheers:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun May 04, 2014 6:06 am

He-Lord wrote:

Its not a rush storyline since Regina road to redemption started n season 2. She was willing to change for Henry. Sure that there have bumps along the way and Regina has been tested and pasted. The fact that she has light magic means she is almost or might be at the end of her road redemption. So yes i will criticize anyone who disrespect Regina for finally changing and literally transforming in front our eyes over night.

Also i dont believe the Regina and Robin Hood love story is rush. one: their love is parallel to cursed David and Snow love from season one. Even cursed, David and Snow were drawn together and their love was rushed too. two: Robin is her soul hate. Robin 1st guy since Daniel that she's has let into her "heart".
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Sun May 04, 2014 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
RebeccaMatthews

Postby RebeccaMatthews » Sun May 04, 2014 6:16 am

If Regina is the one to take away Zelena's magic, I'm going to be annoyed that it's her and not Emma because Glinda said along the lines of someone pure of heart and good magic would be the one to defeat Zelena. I would've been more than happy if it was a joint effort between Emma and Regina, and not just Regina because it feels almost like a cop out for Regina to be the sole person to defeat Zelena since they had Snow cast the curse to bring Emma back from New York and have her do nothing.

Personally, I'd rather Regina kept her purple magic and Emma had the white magic just because. Regina has grown since season 1 but I don't want her to be flat out good, and giving her white magic when they brought back Emma seems very pointless if Regina's to be the one Glinda was talking about defeating Zelena.
He-Lord

Postby He-Lord » Sun May 04, 2014 7:03 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
He-Lord wrote:

Its not a rush storyline since Regina road to redemption started n season 2. She was willing to change for Henry. Sure that there have bumps along the way and Regina has been tested and pasted. The fact that she has light magic means she is almost or might be at the end of her road redemption. So yes i will criticize anyone who disrespect Regina for finally changing and literally transforming in front our eyes over night.

Also i dont believe the Regina and Robin Hood love story is rush. one: their love is parallel to cursed David and Snow love from season one. Even cursed, David and Snow were drawn together and their love was rushed too. two: Robin is her soul hate. Robin 1st guy since Daniel that she's has let into her "heart".

No one is disrespecting Regina. You are just being ridiculous. Criticizing someone is not disrespecting them. You clearly just can't handle criticism. Her love with Robin IS moving fast. I don't care if he is her "soul mate". Just because Tinkerbell comes along and tells us he and Regina are soul mates doesn't mean people are just going to buy it. They don't really know each other very well, yet they are already somehow madly in love and ready to settle down.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”