[3x21] Snow Drifts Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
Danielsgrl03

Re: [3x21] Snow Drifts

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Wed May 07, 2014 3:35 am

In the 8th picture, that looks like Charming's sword. Either Charming hasn't gotten it yet in that time line (maybe that isn't Charming in that scene and maybe it's his brother), or maybe Emma is the one who obtains the sword and gives it to Charming. It's really hard to explain if you don't watch alot of time travel stuff, but the idea is that technically after Emma goes back in time anything she does has already happened and affects our current timeline. I've always wondered where Charming gets that specific sword. I know he got a sword from one of the other knights when he fought the dragon, but if I remember right, it's not the same sword. It would be really cool if Midas takes a liking to Emma and gives her the sword, and then at some point she gives it to Charming. hahaha which makes me wonder if they didn't name Emma after herself (she goes back in time, fights along side Charming, saves his life, gives him the sword, goes forward in time, and he honors whoever this "Emma" is by naming his daughter after her)
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed May 07, 2014 3:39 am

eleruen wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:
eleruen wrote:* Maid Marion, Roland, Will Scarlet and Rapunzel are not mentioned here either while they are mentioned on IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3635890/?ref_=tt_ep_ep11

look again at NO PLACE LIKE HOME selection. Roland is listed

It seems he was added after I made my comment.

REGARDING THE BTS PICS
*Lots of women wearing white in the dance scene, including Abigail.
*EQs make up matches Regina's better. I like this because in season 1 the combination of the make up and the acting gave off the impression that they were two separate characters, rather than different versions of the same character. This time around, it does seem like different versions of the same character, so I am pleased.
*I am still none the wiser about how on earth Emma and Hook ended up in a reality where Regina is alive and is an adult, given that the spell was set up for her to not exist. I can only think of two possibilities
1) The spell was set up but was not completed, so we go back in time but not far enough. Or it is a wrong reality.
2) Hook and Emma did something to alter the nature of the curse/spell before falling down the portal.

based on the pictures and promo they landed in the flashback from season 1 SNOW FALLS. how and why they ended up there will be explain. It might be by pure accident or someone (other than Zelena) wanted them to land there at that time period.

Emma and Hook stepped on a few "butterflies" since the flashback is changing and Regina catches Snow. Also past Rumple was really pissed of seeing Emma in the past.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Wed May 07, 2014 2:21 pm

It looks like the ball Emma and Hook are at is Abigail and Charmings Engagement ball. Whenever King George goes to Charmings room and says "Why are you enojoying the party, it's all for you". Which is right in the middle of Snow Falls as well I believe.
Adoptapom

Postby Adoptapom » Thu May 08, 2014 9:42 pm

Oh my little Captain Swan heart is all a flutter. But dreading the inevitable dropping of the other shoe.
BeautifulMess

Postby BeautifulMess » Thu May 08, 2014 11:52 pm

I think the curse now is changed thanks to the conversation Zelena has with Regina in the jail cell. Regina tells Zelena that she would be a different person, incapable of redemption if she had caught Snow back in the day.

I think this conversation gave Zelena the idea that she could have more satisfaction of seeing this new found happiness and power taken away from Regina then from her never being born. Though I also think the casting of this curse is an unintentional side effect of Rumpled killing her, and her magic just carrying out her last wish.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri May 09, 2014 3:45 am

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time-Season3-Finale-Spoilers-1081544.aspx

When Emma (Jennifer Morrison) and Hook (Colin O'Donoghue) are sucked into Zelena's (Rebecca Mader) time portal, they'll find themselves in the Enchanted Forest that was. Of course, in true time-traveling fashion, their very presence and anything they do could disrupt the future, and that includes changing the course of their own lives.

How will Emma and Hook get back to the present? Maybe the Savior could slip on a pair of those silver slippers, click her heels and say, "There's no place like home." Unfortunately, it won't be that easy since Emma doesn't know where home is. TVGuide.com turned to executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis to get the scoop on the two-hour finale, including who's returning, where Season 4 will take the group and whether Zelena is really dead:

Emma and Hook are going to end up in the past in the finale. Could they affect the future?
Edward Kitsis: Absolutely. The biggest threat they're going to face in these two hours is not ruining their past.
Adam Horowitz: They've got to figure out a lot of things, not the least of which is getting home, but also how to make sure there's a home to get home to.

Is there a part of Emma that grapples with whether or not she could change things and end up being raised by her family?
Horowitz: There's a part of Emma that is certainly going to grapple with what her family is like in the present and the past and what that means for her, because there's a very good chance she's going to get to see what things were like before her parents were her parents.
Kitsis: At the beginning of the year in Neverland, we set up that Emma said to her mom Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin), "I still feel like an orphan." Then we saw that her happiest time in life is a fake memory that Regina (Lana Parrilla) gave her, which was New York. She's trying to get back to that with Henry (Jared Gilmore). She's rejecting her life. Emma is a character that's looking for home, but because she's never had one, she doesn't know what it is. These two hours are really going to answer that question, which is why it's titled "There's No Place Like Home."

Fans are worried that Emma and Hook could accidentally erase the last three years of the show. Do you want to defend yourself?
Horowitz: First of all, I would say that we're not going to defend anything before it has actually aired. Let the fans watch it and then we'll talk after. We are very excited about our storytelling choices and we think we're doing something that is uniquely our show.
Kitsis: And satisfying. They can worry all they want, but they should hold off until Sunday night.
Horowitz: Put the pitchforks away, watch the show and then we'll talk.

When you first envisioned the pilot, you guys considered killing off Charming (Josh Dallas), but then feared you would rob Snow White of her happy ending. What does that mean for Emma when it comes to her happy ending? That it isn't about love for her?
Kitsis: What we said in Episode 11 this year, "Going Home," which was the winter finale, is that happy endings aren't always what we think they are. That is an important thing because at the end of the day, our show at its core is about hope. That is, in a lot of ways, what the theme of the season is, that happy endings aren't always what we think they are.
Horowitz: Happy endings aren't always about other people. They're not about whether you're going to wind up with this person or that person. Happy endings are about yourself. The show has been about Emma's journey over three seasons so far; about who she is, who she was and who she's going to become.

Did Zelena really die or is there a chance that she could be brought back to life because of the time traveling?
Kitsis: She was definitely defeated. It definitely looks as if she's dead and she will not really be in the finale. That being said, we didn't find a body, so we'll see whether or not she can resurface in the future.
What is the rest of the gang dealing with in present-day Storybrooke?
Horowitz: There's a lot going on in present-day Storybrooke.
Kitsis: We've got the Rumple (Robert Carlyle) and Belle (Emilie de Ravin) proposal.
Horowitz: They're registering at Crate & Barrel. In all seriousness, we saw that, as far as everybody is concerned, Zelena is in a jail cell, but she's not. Now she's dead. That's a piece of the puzzle that is going to very quickly become apparent to everyone. What are the effects of that? There's also the matter of a baby without a name. There are plenty of things for our characters in Storybrooke to be dealing with.
Kitsis: And Doc (David Paul Grove) has to see how long it will take for his Miata to get fixed. [Laughs]

Will Belle discover that Rumple deceived her?
Kitsis: We've learned on this show that secrets tend to really come back and bite you, but whether or not it's in these final two hours remains to be seen. I'll tell you this: Rumple's proposal and his love for Belle is genuine, but he's a complicated man. He's told us he's a difficult man to love. We're just beginning to explore what is going on in his head. A lot of that will be revealed next season.

What should we divine from that smirk on Regina's face after she locked up Zelena's pendant in her vault?
Kitsis: It's funny that you bring that up. That's one of my favorite scenes in that episode and maybe the series. What that smirk said was: I won and I like myself today. She used light magic. She went against somebody she didn't think she could beat. She has Robin Hood (Sean Maguire) and she is making huge strides toward a new life. We wanted to show you a private moment where Regina — who really cast the curse because she felt like she could never win and never find happiness — in that moment alone, she smiles and says, "I won."

Some fans worried that it meant she might've been conspiring with Rumple.
Kitsis: No, that was a genuine moment. It's hard when you have a show like this because we love to give surprises and twists, but sometimes people read into our genuine moments. Really, she won and she's happy. Let's enjoy that for her.

We've been waiting for a big wedding in the finale. Everyone has been expecting that it's Rumple and Belle's, but could it actually be Snow and Charming's wedding from the past?
Horowitz: It could be your wedding!
Kitsis: They're going to your wedding on the show and we are going into the future. [Laughs] RumpBelle fans, we will definitely explore them in our next chapter. As for what wedding we have, watch it live on Sunday.

Will we see any surprise guests returning for the finale?
Horowitz: Maybe.
Kitsis: We're going to see a good group of the people that we've come to know. Of course there are some faces we wish we could see that we won't. And there will be some faces that we forgot about that are coming back that we'll be excited to see. We are definitely going to tell you whether or not Aurora (Sarah Bolger) was killed as a monkey or she's alive and everyone is good.
Will the finale offer up a hint as to who the villain will be for Season 4?
Kitsis: We're definitely setting up the area into which we are going next year. You will know what we are planning to do at the end of these two hours.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Fri May 09, 2014 7:57 am

BeautifulMess wrote:I think this conversation gave Zelena the idea that she could have more satisfaction of seeing this new found happiness and power taken away from Regina then from her never being born. Though I also think the casting of this curse is an unintentional side effect of Rumpled killing her, and her magic just carrying out her last wish.

That would explain why Emma and Hook go back to 'Snow Falls's time frame instead of 'Bleeding Through's. If Zelena helps Regina kill Snow way back when, Regina will never have the light magic that defeats Zelena and Emma is never born, preventing her from interfering as well. This gives Zelena a second chance at victory by preventing her own death at Rumple's hands. Remember, in the Enchanted Forest, true love happens to a lot of people, so finding another true love neonate to embody innocence won't be too difficult and without those who know how to stop her, the playing field is wide open for Zelena.
Her Mayorness

Re: [3x21] Snow Drifts Spoilers

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat May 10, 2014 10:42 am

If this is true, if Zelena changes her plan and her spirit or green magic opens the portal to Snow falls and Regina kills Snow White (because that's exactly what Regina told Zelena and not just catch her), then there is no need for the curse on Regina's side, and yes, Zelena gets to cast the curse but what about the thing she loves most, and that's RUmple.

By the way, Rumple already knows Hook in Snow Falls (timeline), from way before he'd turned into a malevolent imp. So how come he doesn't instantly kill him? We all know about the epic hatred these two have had towards each other.
Last edited by Her Mayorness on Sat May 10, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Sat May 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:If this is true, if Zelena changes her plan and her spirit or green magic opens the portal to Snow falls and Regina kills Snow White (because that's exactly what Regina told Zelena and not just catch her), then there is no need for the curse on Regina's side, and yes, Zelena gets to cast the curse but what about the thing she loves most, and that's RUmple.

Which is why Rumple is willing to help Emma in the sneak peek. He says it point blank. He doesn't want to know anything that might throw off his success in finding Bae. Zelena's new alterations will definitely throw that off.

But that being said, if Zelena does succeed and gets another shot at changing the past, you can't assume that the person Zelena becomes growing up with Cora and Leopold will ever come to love Rumple in this alternate timeline. Remember, if Cora keeps Zelena, Cora never rips out her heart, so when you throw in the fact that Zelena seems to share her mother's quest for power (as opposed to Regina's headstrong rejection of loveless social climbing), Cora (or Leopold) could have become the person she loved the most, making her useful to Rumple.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat May 10, 2014 9:20 pm

I agree.
However, if Cora remains with Leopold then she won't have the need to meet Rumple at all!
The Miller's daughter happened after she'd met Leopold.
But if Rumple had the vision that only Cora's daughter could cast the curse, then I m sure he'd find her.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”