[3x21] Snow Drifts Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
eleruen

[3x21] Snow Drifts Spoilers

Postby eleruen » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:40 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/444163343004078080/photo/1?screen_name=AdamHorowitzLA

Drifts to where? Death? Depression? Her darkside? Away from Charming?
Last edited by eleruen on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [3x21] Snow Drifts

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:55 pm

If I had to guess this will b a Snow centric episode leading to the birth of the baby.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Yeah could be. And maybe she dies in childbirth.
There will be a wedding at the end of this season too. A happier interpretion could be her drifting down the aisle for a wedding that regina wont ruin this time.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Snow and david got married twice and Regina messed up the 2nd one. Remember they first got married n front of Ruth and Lancelot
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:43 pm

I also think this is the episode where she has the baby (because the ep Snow Falls was when she fell in love with Charming/David). I'm hoping Zelena doesn't take the baby. That's my fear right now.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:30 pm

This has to be Snow's birth after all we saw Regina's so this is Snow's and it will match the other episode When Snow Falls. Snow might also meet someone like Glinda too then Eva's sister?

I also think Snow starts to remember the last year
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:10 pm

They won't kill Snow. ABC is owned by Disney. Disney would not be okay with killing their first princess.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:33 am

mysticalflute wrote:They won't kill Snow. ABC is owned by Disney. Disney would not be okay with killing their first princess.

I agree again with you mysticalfulte :P

I do think Snow starts to remember the lost year perhaps Glidna does that snow falling trick like when Dorothy and the gang was falling a sleep in the poppy field :zzz2:
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:45 am

HappyEndings...drifting state of reality...yes perhaps she is the first one to get her memories of the last year back...nice idea
If it were Snow's own birth, were would the word ''drift'' fit in? You''ll have to explain it to me as I am having a brain fart.(Snow Falls=Snow falls in Love, so there could a similar connection with the title and what happens).
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:28 am

eleruen wrote:HappyEndings...drifting state of reality...yes perhaps she is the first one to get her memories of the last year back...nice idea
If it were Snow's own birth, were would the word ''drift'' fit in? You''ll have to explain it to me as I am having a brain fart.(Snow Falls=Snow falls in Love, so there could a similar connection with the title and what happens).

Didn't Snow say she got her name because she was born during the coldest winter ever? Maybe this baby is a mirror to that?

Also another idea that someone suggested was"Snow Drifts" may be Oz related. In the book the Snow Queen shows up and rescues Dorothy and her friends and takes them to the Emerald City! I never read the books but someone said they just say Queen not Snow Queen. :o
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:17 am

Perhaps Snow discovers magical powers of her own (or has a spell cast on her), and turns INTO snow, or some other drifty-like substance :lol:
Now I am just being silly.
Snow as the Snow Queen would be fun.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:20 pm

I think, since there are lots of crazy theories out there, that Snow either gives birth in this ep or we see Eva giving birth to her. Later on, it turns out GLINDA is their second daughter.
That's why Zelena has become Close to MM in Storybrooke, to have control over her Baby or something...

On the Topic of killing off Snow, that would be the worst possible Thing, right after killing off Regina (IMHO) If they do it, they send a bad message like killing off hope, one Thing among others, like fate or destiny, and the Show is based on These things..

However, if anyone isnt happy with their character development and wants out for whatever reason, Disney can do nothing about it...
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Caroline

Postby Caroline » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:42 pm

They probably just made something up to keep Snow off screen for a while due to Ginny's pregnancy, I'm sure Snow will be fine
I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:29 am

Caroline wrote:They probably just made something up to keep Snow off screen for a while due to Ginny's pregnancy, I'm sure Snow will be fine

Besides, her due date is probably close to the time of the finale anyway, so she'll have a nice long break during the summer.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:10 am

Caroline wrote:They probably just made something up to keep Snow off screen for a while due to Ginny's pregnancy, I'm sure Snow will be fine

I doubt that her baby isn't due till April so Ginny can keep on filming they are doing 3.21 now and should be done filming by Apr.
Caroline

Postby Caroline » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:46 am

HappyEndings wrote:I doubt that her baby isn't due till April so Ginny can keep on filming they are doing 3.21 now and should be done filming by Apr.

Even if the baby isn't due until April it doesn't mean Ginny will keep working until they end filming, some pregnant women have problems moving around during the last months of the pregnancy (a friend of mine had to take her maternity leave a whole month before her baby was born because her back was always hurting and could barely move) and filming is not like working in an office, it requires waking up early (sometimes at 3 or 4 in the morning), really long hours, and in this show in particular, running, fighting and doing a few stunts.

I wouldn't be surprised in Ginny wanted to have some rest during the last stage of her pregnancy.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Caroline wrote:
HappyEndings wrote:I doubt that her baby isn't due till April so Ginny can keep on filming they are doing 3.21 now and should be done filming by Apr.

Even if the baby isn't due until April it doesn't mean Ginny will keep working until they end filming, some pregnant women have problems moving around during the last months of the pregnancy (a friend of mine had to take her maternity leave a whole month before her baby was born because her back was always hurting and could barely move) and filming is not like working in an office, it requires waking up early (sometimes at 3 or 4 in the morning), really long hours, and in this show in particular, running, fighting and doing a few stunts.

I wouldn't be surprised in Ginny wanted to have some rest during the last stage of her pregnancy.

We hardly see Ginny in most of the scenes already and if we do it is like for 1 or 2 sentences so I think Ginny can handle it for just that she isn't doing any action scenes either.
Caroline

Postby Caroline » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:59 pm

Not true, Ginny appeared in several scenes in episode 12 (even had a scene fighting a flying monkey and falling) and had plenty of screen time, maybe this will change in future episodes, but so far she seems to have the same amount of work she usually has.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Caroline wrote:Not true, Ginny appeared in several scenes in episode 12 (even had a scene fighting a flying monkey and falling) and had plenty of screen time, maybe this will change in future episodes, but so far she seems to have the same amount of work she usually has.

That was filmed in Jan
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:51 pm

HappyEndings wrote:
Caroline wrote:Not true, Ginny appeared in several scenes in episode 12 (even had a scene fighting a flying monkey and falling) and had plenty of screen time, maybe this will change in future episodes, but so far she seems to have the same amount of work she usually has.

That was filmed in Jan

Episode 12 and 13 filmed was between Nov and Dec

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”