[3x21] Snow Drifts Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
eleruen

Re: [3x21] Snow Drifts

Postby eleruen » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:14 am

Another thought...real snow comes, and the witch melts :lol: (i realise that she may not be www, just ww, and water may not be her achilles heal).
And maybe snow gives birth to the snow queen, in this ep or in ep 20, and the baby causes the snow drifts in this ep.
Caroline

Postby Caroline » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:59 am

HappyEndings wrote:That was filmed in Jan

That doesn't change the fact that, so far, Ginny has had the same screen time she usually has and it might even prove my point, now that her pregnancy is near the end, she wants to take a rest from the show.
I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Caroline wrote:
HappyEndings wrote:That was filmed in Jan

That doesn't change the fact that, so far, Ginny has had the same screen time she usually has and it might even prove my point, now that her pregnancy is near the end, she wants to take a rest from the show.

And do what just sit around and watch everyone instead of acting, remember she has has a stand in too that she can use. :shrug:
Caroline

Postby Caroline » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:17 pm

She wouldn't be the first actress who leaves a show for a while due to a pregnancy, so yeah, it's perfectly possible for her to do exactly that.
I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Caroline wrote:She wouldn't be the first actress who leaves a show for a while due to a pregnancy, so yeah, it's perfectly possible for her to do exactly that.

Ginny won't leave the show she is the star or the show. They will be doing filming by Apr 1st if not sooner. That is roughly 14 days.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:50 am

http://katmtan.tumblr.com/post/79923468481/once-upon-a-time-filming-in-north-van-first

Not sure of the reliability or accuracy, but here you go anyway :) .
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:18 pm

In ep 13 we saw Zelena poof the needle with the sleeping curse on it away from Regina, and then poof it elsewhere. Maybe Zelena didn't destroy it but she kept it instead.Then later on in SB, Zelena uses it on Regina and Regina ends up wandering around in the Red Room, and Snow drifts in order to communicate with her.
(If there is some specific reason that I haven't thought of yet that makes it necessary for a pregnant/post-partum and vulnerable MM to do this rather than Charming or Aurora).

Henry even at this point may not have his memories back yet to give her true love's kiss, (and maybe it would have to be Robin Hood, but no one knows it, including RH himself?).

I realize I am grappling at straws. :lol: :roll:
desa

Postby desa » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:47 pm

eleruen wrote:http://katmtan.tumblr.com/post/79923468481/once-upon-a-time-filming-in-north-van-first

Not sure of the reliability or accuracy, but here you go anyway :) .

Oh I hope it is true.I missed Robert too much.The more scenes he has the more I am happier. :D
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:09 am

Guess who is returning at the end of this season, *possibly* for this ep?

Maid Marian!

http://katmtan.tumblr.com/post/80330384688/knew-about-this-since-seeing-christie-on-set

A flashback to how she died?
The WW taking on her form and seducing Robin Hood in EF or SB?
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Now that we know from ep 16 that zelena wants to reset events so that regina will never be born, do you this title somehow connected to her success?
ihr

Postby ihr » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:05 pm

eleruen wrote:Now that we know from ep 16 that zelena wants to reset events so that regina will never be born, do you this title somehow connected to her success?

Seems so, at least temporarily.
Charmed

Postby Charmed » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:51 am

Or it could relate to the spoiler for 3x19 that we find out who cast the curse (suggesting it wasn't Zelena)... Maybe it will show Snow casting the curse that returned them all to Storybrooke (to save them all, to find Emma?) After all, they did say that the message sent to Hook with the memory potion seemed like it could have come from her (sent by birds). The word "drifts" could refer to her actions in terms of morality.

As far as Snow giving birth... Since Ginny is still very pregnant post finale filming, I wonder whether she will give birth this season at all... If she does it seems like it would have to be near the very end of the season (3x22), so her stomach could be hidden under blankets or something.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:28 am

Drifting morality and casting the curse..could be.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:11 pm

But if Snow cast the curse, she would have to kill what she loved the most (at least according to A&E interview about this curse) and that would be Emma or Charming. Emma wasn't there and Charming is still alive. I don't think it could be Snow.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:55 pm

I agree that it couldnt be snow who cast the curse.
Though i wonder if her morality drifted over something.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:38 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/special/finale-preview/PhotoGallery/Must-Watch-Finales-1080432/1080476

The two-hour finale will feature a fairy tale wedding, though it's unclear exactly who will be making it down the aisle, especially with Zelena willing to do anything to get her vengeance on her half-sister Regina. We'll also learn why Zelena has been targeting Snow White's baby, who's expected to arrive this spring. And unfortunately, there is still more death on the way! "Hearts will be broken," executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz tease. "Hearts will be healed. There will be surprise returns and new arrivals." Could the new arrivals include the new villain who will be plaguing our favorite fairy tale characters in Season 4?
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:02 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:http://www.tvguide.com/special/finale-preview/PhotoGallery/Must-Watch-Finales-1080432/1080476

The two-hour finale will feature a fairy tale wedding, though it's unclear exactly who will be making it down the aisle, especially with Zelena willing to do anything to get her vengeance on her half-sister Regina. We'll also learn why Zelena has been targeting Snow White's baby, who's expected to arrive this spring. And unfortunately, there is still more death on the way! "Hearts will be broken," executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz tease. "Hearts will be healed. There will be surprise returns and new arrivals." Could the new arrivals include the new villain who will be plaguing our favorite fairy tale characters in Season 4?

^^In keeping with this,
eleruen wrote:Baby Snowflake!
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/21/once-upon-a-time-snow-charming-baby/

Going by the face, it looks like a boy.

Meanwhile, someone else said it first but I have feeling that the wedding will be iin the FTL reset, not in SB. Perhaps we will see several different weddings happen or about to happen in SB but we ultimately get only one because of the reset.

Poor Regina might ''die''. :egad:

Also, I am thinking Snow goes into labour in ep 20 and is taken into hospital, as part of the cliff-hanger but the birth is in this episode ep 21.

In the BTS pics for eps 21 or 22, they show Emma in EF clothes so Snow is still born, somehow and WW fails keep Eva away from Leopold? :shrug2:

Or perhaps our heroes will find away to divert zelenas spell and do the reset according to their rules, or hook and emma will go divert the spell and go back in time in disguise.
Charmed

Postby Charmed » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:21 am

Spoiler:
So now we KNOW that Snow cast it and we've already seen her do it...
So the title has to have a different meaning... Maybe she drifts out of consciousness, drifts to a new place... Dunno... the pace of this season is definitely keeping me on my toes. If they are revealing and unfolding all of these humongous plot points this far from the finale then what the heck are we in store for in the upcoming ep.s?
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri May 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Yes, maybe.

Xxxx
Any ideas on how Will will make an appearance in the finale?
Is he a flying monkey right now, or will we see him in sb in his human form because he has a home there, like we saw im ouat in w?
Or maybe we will see him in the reset, back with the merry men and maid marian?

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”