The Wiz of Oz

Re: [3x22] There's No Place Like Home

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:21 pm

totally agree
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
BoPeeps

Postby BoPeeps » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Ahhh, to each their own chemistry vibes (grin) and more power to all of them!
Emma and the Tortured Romantic Leather Dude speak to me in aces. Well, to be totally honest, the Tortured Romantic Leather Dude has chemistry with the... AIR. (laughing at myself)

Anywayyyy, it's a very cool smooch, and from the already established connection they showed us in the promo, we can only imagine the filmed version! (I just lurvvvvve good smooches, period, there are never enough to satisfy this Romantic Fool's soul)

I find it goes against my occasional ;) prurient predilictions to deny any (non-pirate even :P )characters a lusty lip smack :) They can allll be momentarily delightful in their affections, even if I think the actually coupling is totally... whacked!

Tain't whacked here!

Lana's devilishly passionate side FINALLY has a delicious landing place in the story line!
***Always in Search of a Good Flock***
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 pm

BoPeeps wrote:Ahhh, to each their own chemistry vibes (grin) and more power to all of them!
Emma and the Tortured Romantic Leather Dude speak to me in aces. Well, to be totally honest, the Tortured Romantic Leather Dude has chemistry with the... AIR. (laughing at myself)

HILARIOUS :lol: :lol:
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 am

misy wrote:Mayorness,
I agree about the wedding being RH and Regina.
As for too soon, they did spend a year in FTL.....they could already be married and not know it.
Making the wedding be a flasback.
If it is the final scene of the S3B finale, it would be an opposite paralleling of S3A mid season finale ending on a flashforward.
I totally see them doing that.

I really like your idea of the wedding being a flashback to the missing year in EF. However, I read an LP interview saying that she was never interested in RH at all at any point during the missing year.

Married or just a relationship during that year or not, they have no memory of that year. I expect to see a subtle connection when they first meet, not Robin admiring her rear end and teasing her by leaning in close. That was not subtle at all. But that's just me, of course ;)

Her Mayorness wrote:YEEEEEEESSSS YESSSSSSS

Now I can use it as my avatar :D

Total chemistry. I just want the cameras to go around them like with Snowing two times :D
It needs to be filmed in an epic manner because it is epic.

I don't have one yet and I was going to use it. No fair!

Wiz-I had already put a link to the kiss image in the Season 3 Pic thread because we don't know for sure that this happens during this ep ;)
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:28 pm

According to the white board the Wedding is in current time not a flashback, I really doubt if it is Regina or Rumples wedding perhaps it is Emma's or the witch.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:06 pm

How do you know it is in current time? "married as-" ..

Eleruen, as for what they keep saying, I've noticed tons of misleading info that came from actors and producers.
Like, they said Walsh will obtain Emma's blood. Walsh will have a connection to Rapunzel. Zelena is only Wicked not WWW but they call her WWW all the time. Death happens in 16 but it happened in 15. So I don't know if I could trust them lol!
Well, in any case, whatever they conjure, I'll be happy because this show is great.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:22 pm

I think HE is refering to the other whiteboard pic that has something like Flashbacks = Purple written in purple in the corner of the pic. I think it was a pic of the fanart competition that A&E posted on twitter.

Anyway, it refers to flashback scenes being written in purple and the married as pic was written in green.
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:55 pm

Jennie wrote:I think HE is refering to the other whiteboard pic that has something like Flashbacks = Purple written in purple in the corner of the pic. I think it was a pic of the fanart competition that A&E posted on twitter.

Anyway, it refers to flashback scenes being written in purple and the married as pic was written in green.

Thank you Jennie that is exactly what I meant the white board from Adam was in green referring to the marriage which means current not the past wedding.
kat621

Postby kat621 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:05 pm

According to this list, OUAT is undetermined if it will be renewed.
http://www.wetpaint.com/tv/articles/201 ... aster-list
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Half of that list are ABC shows. And only one ABC show on the renewed list (one I've never even heard of...)

I don't think ABC has started announcing renewals yet, just cancellations.

Not worried yet.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:16 am

Does anyone else wonder if they have filmed two versions of the end of season, in anticipation of being cancelled? (or is filming two versions standard for all shows...they all do it just in case?).

Thanks Jennie, good to know.

I don't watch any of the shows on safe list :lol:
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:44 pm

kat621 wrote:According to this list, OUAT is undetermined if it will be renewed.
http://www.wetpaint.com/tv/articles/201 ... aster-list

ABC hasn't announced anything yet aside from cancelations. According to my EW which is currently on my lap...

"The big favorites - Castle, Once Upon a Time, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor, Modern Family - are all very safe. At the other end of the spectrum, spin-off Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Christian Slater's thriller Mind Games, and Rebel Wilson's comedy Super Fun Night are in vegetative states, with newest effort Mixology trying desperately to stop the bleeding."
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:02 am

eleruen wrote:Does anyone else wonder if they have filmed two versions of the end of season, in anticipation of being cancelled? (or is filming two versions standard for all shows...they all do it just in case?).

Thanks Jennie, good to know.

I don't watch any of the shows on safe list :lol:

nope they dont need to. but i feel even if a show is safe and get renewed every season finale episode should feel like a series finale just in case something happen during the off season. If GOING HOME had ended with Emma and Henry leaving and didnt jump to a year later that would have been a good way to end the season (and the series).
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:40 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:BTS scene.. someone is back from the dead

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110865913@N05/sets/72157643339412994/

oooo...what's Emma wearing??? She looks so pretty. This is really interesting, I wonder what's going on here.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:17 am

Thank's Wiz. I had already mentioned this character coming back on ep21 spoiler thread, but I was waiting for better evidence ;)

Danielsgrl03-She's in rags...why?? She looks like a peasant sorceress... a bit like that blind seer.
esmeraude

Postby esmeraude » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:02 pm

Hook finally changes his clothes! :o :lol:
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:13 pm

I hope this isn't another curse, dream, or a sleeping curse if you noticed Hook doesn't have his Hook, Emma has a little crown on her head and that dress is like the shirt Snow was wearing in Snow Fall's episode. :o
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:28 pm

I saw these pics when they first surfaced on tumblr, but I didn't know what to make of them (and they weren't great quality pics at that time). :shock:

Now that some time has passed (and I've gotten over the shock of Killian's new clothes) I can start to speculate a bit... ;)

Maybe this has to do with Zelena's endgame and why she's collecting these totems:
Killian doesn't have his hook and Emma is in peasant garb (that looks more like a headband of some kind than a crown or tiara), so it could be possible that this is some kind of "curse" which makes things the opposite of what they are now. Killian is a noble/prince instead of a pirate and Emma is a peasant instead of a princess. Perhaps this curse will make Zelena the Queen and Regina the tossed-aside daughter.

Whatever it is, it's cleary a big deal. I think it was Jen that mentioned that A&E were adamant about Killian remaining in his pirate garb in SB during this season when everyone else is in modern clothes. That means that this costume change is probably not just them returning to the Enchanted Forest like the beginning of the season.

So excited!
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Or another option is that Emma is playing the Ugly Duckling part.

I do hope they all end in FTL permanently that SB was fun for season 1 but it has ran it's course there is so much more they can do in FTL vs SB in my opinion.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”