[3x22] There's No Place Like Home Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
LittleHope

Re: [3x22] There's No Place Like Home

Postby LittleHope » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Maybe I'm wrong, but: Is Hood's dead wife the one in pink/purple in the BTS photos???
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:37 pm

LittleHope wrote:Maybe I'm wrong, but: Is Hood's dead wife the one in pink/purple in the BTS photos???

She is suppose to be in the last two episodes I believe.
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Jennie wrote:I saw these pics when they first surfaced on tumblr, but I didn't know what to make of them (and they weren't great quality pics at that time). :shock:

Now that some time has passed (and I've gotten over the shock of Killian's new clothes) I can start to speculate a bit... ;)

Maybe this has to do with Zelena's endgame and why she's collecting these totems:
Killian doesn't have his hook and Emma is in peasant garb (that looks more like a headband of some kind than a crown or tiara), so it could be possible that this is some kind of "curse" which makes things the opposite of what they are now. Killian is a noble/prince instead of a pirate and Emma is a peasant instead of a princess. Perhaps this curse will make Zelena the Queen and Regina the tossed-aside daughter.

Whatever it is, it's cleary a big deal. I think it was Jen that mentioned that A&E were adamant about Killian remaining in his pirate garb in SB during this season when everyone else is in modern clothes. That means that this costume change is probably not just them returning to the Enchanted Forest like the beginning of the season.

So excited!

That was my thought too about the curse switching everyone's positions in life. Also, I thought that too about Hook's hand, but if you look he has his gloves in hand and he does wear gloves sometimes with a "fake" hand. So I'm not completely sure that's a hint, but it definitely could be that with the new curse he doesn't have the hook any more.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:14 am

So is this Cinderella's story again with the slippers this time? Hook is the driver.

David has chin scar after Snow hit him.

SPOILER INFO - Filming from April 2nd and April 3rd

this all comes from vivvnt who was kind enough to share what she saw from filming!

April 2nd:

4 horses, 1 white, 3 brown/black
the horses were there all day and night, which suggests there was nighttime riding as well.
there was fog and a campfire on set, and Colin, Jen, Ginny and Josh were all there.
Hook and Charming had a serious conversation around the fire that looked intense, though it wasn’t overheard.
Josh definitely filmed all night, and Meghan and Colin were also there for most of/maybe all of the night. Not sure about Jen and Ginny.

April 3rd:

Saw Josh, Colin, Ginny and her stunt double.
Two horses were attached to a carriage and Colin was sitting on it, not in it, putting on his gloves.
Not sure/didn’t see if any characters got inside, but regardless, the scene definitely had to do with Colin driving the carriage!

http://onceuponamirror.tumblr.com/post/ ... -april-3rd
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:30 pm

What if Marion was kept prisoner by Zelena, (parallel to Belle and Regina) and released to fulfill "you haven't lost anything", meaning Robin will leave Regina for Marion. All this in case Marion isn't a dream or a flashback.
We know Sean is a guest star, we also knew he was in Ouat for an extensive arc, so... also, Regina needs to be kept miserable in a way, isn't it so. Don't like it.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:What if Marion was kept prisoner by Zelena, (parallel to Belle and Regina) and released to fulfill "you haven't lost anything", meaning Robin will leave Regina for Marion. All this in case Marion isn't a dream or a flashback.
We know Sean is a guest star, we also knew he was in Ouat for an extensive arc, so... also, Regina needs to be kept miserable in a way, isn't it so. Don't like it.

Oh, I would love that Mayorness :D
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:21 pm

I would too, only if in the end Robin chooses Regina (later on in S4 lol)
Otherwise I wouldn't. :D
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:23 am

HappyEndings wrote:
Her Mayorness wrote:What if Marion was kept prisoner by Zelena, (parallel to Belle and Regina) and released to fulfill "you haven't lost anything", meaning Robin will leave Regina for Marion. All this in case Marion isn't a dream or a flashback.

Oh, I would love that Mayorness :D

Excellent theory, Happy Endings! Though Robin said he caused her death. Perhaps she didn't actually die.

Edit-misread this completely and wrote a load of nonsense, sorry.
Last edited by eleruen on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:36 am

The costumes from this ep and the appearance of possibly new and ''deceased'' characters indicates to me that WW will be successful in her goal (watch ep 16 to find out what her goal is).
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:38 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/special/finale-preview/PhotoGallery/Must-Watch-Finales-1080432/1080476

The two-hour finale will feature a fairy tale wedding, though it's unclear exactly who will be making it down the aisle, especially with Zelena willing to do anything to get her vengeance on her half-sister Regina. We'll also learn why Zelena has been targeting Snow White's baby, who's expected to arrive this spring. And unfortunately, there is still more death on the way! "Hearts will be broken," executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz tease. "Hearts will be healed. There will be surprise returns and new arrivals." Could the new arrivals include the new villain who will be plaguing our favorite fairy tale characters in Season 4?
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:03 am

^^In keeping with this, baby Snowflake.

eleruen wrote:Baby Snowflake!
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/21/once-upon-a-time-snow-charming-baby/

Going by the face, it looks like a boy.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 am

If it's a boy, Charming will be over the moon! Just don't name him Leopold lol!
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:39 pm

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/36743/20140422/once-upon-a-time-season-3-spoilers-princess-abigail-returns-to-cause-trouble-for-snow-charming-video.htmThe actress who plays princess abigail hints at her character causing trouble for snow and charming in a tweet
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:33 pm

We will find out in 2 weeks if this is true but Michael Socha aka Will Scarlet/The Knave of Hearts is slated to make an appearance in the season finale along with the return of Alexandra Metz aka Rapunzel VIA http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3635890/?ref_=tt_ep_ep11
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:26 pm

Only one problem with that theory. Regina has evolved enough to be happy for Robin if that were the case. She's already proven she can love selflessly by letting Daniel die again in 'The Doctor' and giving Emma and Henry false memories, even if doing so meant Henry would know no other mother but Emma. Seeing Robin reunited with his true love would bring more joy than pain, even if it was bittersweet on her end.
Tyroll47

Postby Tyroll47 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm

I think Regina would let him go back to Marion but she wouldn't find her happy ending, which would in turn keep her story moving forward. It would suck if that happened though, it's nice to see her happy.

Just a side thought on another topic, what if Zelena does cast the spell but the gang tampers with it like Zelena did with the Storybrooke curse. Maybe that could be why the BTS photos show Emma and Hook in different outfits.
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 am

Tyroll47 wrote:I think Regina would let him go back to Marion but she wouldn't find her happy ending, which would in turn keep her story moving forward. It would suck if that happened though, it's nice to see her happy.

I'm hoping it's Marion. This Outlaw Queen thing was poorly handled. Regina needs a real love story, not a quickie at Granny's with a homeless guy.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:52 pm

I don't think we can simpify Robin Hood to just a "homeless guy".

Isn't he supposed to be a noble man's son who returned from war to find his country being ruined by the greedy Sheriff and Prince John? He is supposed to be a man of wealth and education who gave up that life in order to help those less fortunate than himself. I really hope we see more of Robin's backstory next season and not just him and Marion. I don't think they've had time this season, but I hope it's coming.

The fact that Regina has opened up to him so quickly makes me think some major obstacles are headed their way soon...
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Tyroll47

Postby Tyroll47 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Regina's first love was a stable boy that she was going to give up being a princess for. It seems to me that she doesn't care if Robin Hood is homeless and broke.

Jennie, I totally agree that there are some bad things coming.

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”