[3x22] There's No Place Like Home Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 3.
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [3x22] There's No Place Like Home

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:23 pm

There r different versions of the robin hood story until his backstory is revealed it hard to say if this version is the one u speak of Jennie. Also in a version of the Robin hood story Will Scarlet is Robin half brother.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:52 pm

That's true, but I've never heard of a RH story where he's just a "homeless guy" or a simple bandit. He always makes it his life's mission to help those who are suffering in his kingdom. I think his living arrangements and lack of material wealth doesn't mean much to Regina. At least not as much as it did to Cora ;)
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Thu May 01, 2014 12:57 am

Jennie wrote:That's true, but I've never heard of a RH story where he's just a "homeless guy" or a simple bandit. He always makes it his life's mission to help those who are suffering in his kingdom. I think his living arrangements and lack of material wealth doesn't mean much to Regina. At least not as much as it did to Cora ;)

I didn't mean that term 'homeless guy' as a comparison between Cora and Regina, but Regina is a homebody. She seems to like her home. Even when she was looking to run off with Daniel, there was an implication of running away AND settling down on their own. They didn't give any indication that they planned to live in the woods rather than build their own home. If Regina ends up with Robin, she's not going to ditch her home for life in a tent. That's just not Regina, yet Robin likes living with his Merry Men. Robin is homeless, but he's homeless by choice. Regina chooses to live and raise her son indoors. This is just one more glaring example of how they're ill suited to one another.

Cora's preferences have nothing to do with any of it.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Thu May 01, 2014 1:50 am

But Robin did settle down once, in Rumple's old castle. He was only homeless because he was hiding from the Sheriff of Nottingham. He was only homeless in order to help the people who needed him most. He gave up his riches to do the right thing for his people. Now, if he could accomplish his goals while living in a nice home, I'm sure he would. He did during the curse, even if he was technically squatting in Rumple's castle. He was able to settle down because he wasn't being hunted.
misy

Postby misy » Thu May 01, 2014 4:17 am

Just want to point out that LOST's S4 had an eps title of the same name.
Considering that K&H said -way back, before OUAT S3 aired- that it would parellel LOST S4 (and so far, extrememly has)...it will be interesting to see what the importance of Snow's baby really is...considering the plot of LOST and those parellels to OUAT.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Thu May 01, 2014 7:56 am

Jennie wrote:But Robin did settle down once, in Rumple's old castle. He was only homeless because he was hiding from the Sheriff of Nottingham. He was only homeless in order to help the people who needed him most. He gave up his riches to do the right thing for his people. Now, if he could accomplish his goals while living in a nice home, I'm sure he would. He did during the curse, even if he was technically squatting in Rumple's castle. He was able to settle down because he wasn't being hunted.

Robin was squatting in Rumple's castle because of the Ogres and the general chaos of post-curse life in the Enchanted Forest. He wasn't building a home with his son. Regina is more grounded. She doesn't prefer to travel in a band, moving around if she doesn't have to. First thing she did when she and the rest returned to the Enchanted Forest was head for her castle. She rolled her eyes when Robin suggested everyone camp in Sherwood Forest for safety, and she's willing to risk breaking into her castle to not have to camp out in the woods. Face it. There's a fundamental difference in Robin and Regina's lifestyle preferences and that's a major impediment to their being together long term.
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Thu May 01, 2014 12:08 pm

:shrug2: I just don't agree.

Robin was thinking about safety. Regina was thinking about going home.
Robin moves around and hides in the wooods for safety, not because he doesn't want to stay in one place.

There are some difference that couples can't get past, yes, but some differences are what makes them work as a couple...balance them out, so to speak. Robin is cautious where Regina is sometimes reckless, because she lets her emotions get the best of her. (This is shown again in the latest scene in FTL where he trips the boobytrap in Rumple's castle and the door bursts into flames.) As Robin has shown his willingness to settle down, I don't see that as a major impediment to their relationship. But as this is a TV show, and it will hopefully be on air for a few more seasons at least, I imagine they will have their fair share of impediments to work past. :D
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat May 03, 2014 11:36 am

Jennie you're absolutely right with everything you say. IMHO

So, are we discussing the wedding here?
At first, I thought it would be Rumbelle, but then I invented a theory in which OutlawQueen had already been married in the EF to mirror the Snowing wedding but it was wrong and since Sean Maguire won't be a regular, there will sadly be no Outlaw Queen wedding.

Now, I remembered that Jen and Colin shot a very closed scene some place during the shoot of 3x22, so based on this, I strongly tip it's gonna be their wedding.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Sat May 03, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: Wedding

I think it will either be a well known and loved couple, like Rumple and Belle, or that it will be a rewritten past wedding, like Cora and Leo. I really doubt Emma is gonna marry Hook when they haven't even really dated yet. Same with Regina and Robin. Neither one of those couples really knows each other well enough to get hitched, at least in my opinion.

Regarding James and Abigail: The only reason they were to be married was because Rumple told Regina to cut off all trade with King George's kingdom. From there, George started trying to get in with Midas and we all know the rest of the story. And as others have said, Emma is seen in EF clothes, so Snowing is together as they should be.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sun May 04, 2014 2:11 pm

HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Sun May 04, 2014 2:22 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 05, 2014 1:11 am

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 05, 2014 1:19 am

Jennie

Postby Jennie » Mon May 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Love how the first promo above makes it look like Emma getting sucked through the portal is about the end and where they are going next season, when the second one above makes it pretty clear she (and Killian) goes through the time portal way before the end of the finale. Anything could happen next :lol:

I did pause the ABC promo to see if I could tell who was punching Killian and it looks like he's punching himself (or past Hook is punching present Killian)? Around the 18 second mark...on his ship maybe... Someone else please confirm this for me...
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 05, 2014 8:05 pm

"Snow Drifts"/"There's No Place Like Home" - While Mary Margaret and David celebrate the naming of their son at a coronation in Granny's Diner, Emma and Hook are pulled into Zelena's time portal and find themselves in the Enchanted Forest of the past. But in their quest to discover a way back, they must be careful not to change ANYTHING or risk altering the lives of their friends and family -- as well as their very own existence, on the two-hour season finale of "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MAY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring in "There's No Place Like Home" are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Keegan Connor-Tracy as Blue Fairy/Mother Superior, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Raphael Sbarge as Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Mig Macario as Bashful, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Eric Keenleyside as Sir Maurice/Moe French and Raphael Alejandro as Roland.

"There's No Place Like Home" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Ralph Hemecker

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/05/once-upon-time-episode-321322-season.html
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue May 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Jennie

Postby Jennie » Tue May 06, 2014 7:14 pm

I wish we could merge these two spoiler threads (3x21 and 3x22) into one, since they are one long episode now...
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue May 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Jennie wrote:I wish we could merge these two spoiler threads (3x21 and 3x22) into one, since they are one long episode now...

agreed
fiend

Postby fiend » Wed May 07, 2014 2:59 pm

I am really getting an overdose of Hook. He has no existence outside of being Emma's shadow. It is such a shame how they reduce his character.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Wed May 07, 2014 3:29 pm

fiend wrote:I am really getting an overdose of Hook. He has no existence outside of being Emma's shadow. It is such a shame how they reduce his character.

I agree also don't like RH either :(

Return to “Season 3 Spoilers”