Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

Season 4 Pics

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 12, 2014 6:30 am

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
He-Lord

Re: Season 4 Pics

Postby He-Lord » Mon May 12, 2014 9:51 am

Since Will/Knave is supposed to be in this season, maybe the snow queen is Anastasia. That, or maybe their kid? I hope it's not their kid. I'd rather it be Anastasia.
fourpeace101

Postby fourpeace101 » Mon May 12, 2014 2:29 pm

So they are bring Elisa from frozen to the show. That should be interesting. I wonder if Anna will be written into the show as well. I'm guessing Elisa isn't going to be a good guy here which I think that's awesome. I wonder if this is entire new character or if they use another character to play the role of ice queen.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Mon May 12, 2014 3:51 pm

The ice lady was in Rumples vault 30 years ago. Don't think it could be Anastasia or her kid.
Luh

Postby Luh » Mon May 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Do you think Elsa is going to be a Villain ? I'm wondering if she has any connection to Glinda...
He-Lord

Postby He-Lord » Mon May 12, 2014 4:58 pm

I'd rather this be The Snow Queen, not simply a live action Elsa from Frozen.
ccook17

Postby ccook17 » Mon May 12, 2014 6:54 pm

I really don't think they will try to change the Elsa from frozen storyline to fit more like The Snow Queen. While I necessarily wouldn't have a big problem with that, I just don't think it would be a smart move with the HUGE and recent fan base for Frozen. I personally loved the movie Frozen and would be fine if they portrayed the Snow Queen like Elsa from Frozen as well. A few reasons I believe they won't stray too far from the Frozen storyline is...
1.) They already showed her and she is identical (dress, hand motions, ice power, hair/braid, etc...) to the Frozen Elsa.
2.) You know they will be advertising the crap out of this stating that Frozen is coming to Storybrooke....This will essentially create a larger fan base since it will draw in more Frozen lovers...
3.) If they stray from the storyline, the new audience will probably leave and be upset. While OUAT does tweak the storyline a bit for every character, this might be too soon to recreate a character that so many are "obsessed" with at the moment.

As far as her being a villain. I certainly think she is right now as rumple stated there was danger in the room....I'm guessing she doesn't have control over her powers yet. I can totally see a twist in the story of rumple capturing her and placing her in the urn and then the storyline of Anna and Elsa reconnecting and Elsa finding control/embracing her power makes its way into Season 4. Season 4 might involve Anna trying to find Elsa leading her to Storybrooke..

These are just my thoughts as far as where I think the direction of the story might go.

Does anyone have any idea who they think will play Elsa and possibly Anna or who they would like to play them? I have someone in my head I can picture but CANT for the life of me think of her name or what she plays in. It's been driving me crazy all day.
Adoptapom

Postby Adoptapom » Mon May 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Kristin Chenoweth.
ccook17

Postby ccook17 » Mon May 12, 2014 11:24 pm

LOVE Kristin..but I really don't think her cute little twangy voice and her age makes for the ideal Elsa...

I personally think that Ashley Benson would be great. I don't think they will have the person singing in the show so as far as the actress having to sing I don't think that is a requirement.

I also think Brittany Snow would make a pretty good Anna OR Elsa...she just has the princess "look" to her. I heard someone mention today about Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell playing their own part. While that would be cool because of having the same voice, I'm not sure if that would be a smart move. I also do not think Idina looks like an Elsa. As much as I love her, she has too harsh of features. Kristen Bell on the other hand I think would make a great Anna in person.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm

They like hiring ex-Lost actors, so perhaps they will age Elsa up, put more of a Snow Queen spin on it, and have Elizabeth Mitchell play her.
I never watched Lost, nor am i familiar with who was in it, but these days its cast list is my go-to list of possibilities whenever we find out that a new character is coming.
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Tue May 13, 2014 7:06 pm

eleruen wrote:They like hiring ex-Lost actors, so perhaps they will age Elsa up, put more of a Snow Queen spin on it, and have Elizabeth Mitchell play her.
I never watched Lost, nor am i familiar with who was in it, but these days its cast list is my go-to list of possibilities whenever we find out that a new character is coming.

And She just lost her job on Revolution so she's available. I could see her being Elsa. She can play sweet, but she is REALLY good at playing an ice queen.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue May 13, 2014 7:38 pm

I could see Elizabeth as any queen. Her playing Elsa would b the perfect role for her. I'm voting for Elizabeth.
ccook17

Postby ccook17 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 pm

I hope not...I mentioned in a previous post that her name was mentioned in an interview but again, she is 25+ years older than the Disney Elsa. She doesn't have a youthful look to her. In the finale, they showed a delicate young looking woman to represent the Elsa to come. If they do a Narnia spin, which I doubt they will due to rights, I can see her as the White Witch.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue May 13, 2014 9:48 pm

who cares? Snow White is suppose to be a child when she marries her Prince Charming and the show aged her.
Red, Cinderella, Ariel all suppose to children and all were aged up for the show. So I wont be surprise if Elsa get aged up to her to fit the real SNOW QUEEN "age"
fourpeace101

Postby fourpeace101 » Tue May 13, 2014 10:18 pm

OUAT posted today on Facebook that Elsa was joining season 4. So we know for sure that an version of Elsa will be on.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Wed May 14, 2014 4:36 am

I hope it is less Elsa and more Snow Queen despite this news. Like name her Elsa, dress her as Elsa, but give her Snow Queen's personality. If not I am not sure I will be coming back for a fourth season if this character is more Elsa and less the original Snow Queen from the Hans Christian Anderson tale. I am all for Disney marketing themselves...businesses need to do this in order to survive, but this is way of the line for me. The movie was released less than a year ago and now this. :evil: :shock: (If there was a vomit emotcon I would use it).

Elsa (not Snow Queen) is not from an old enough tale/novel/myth/legend for me to see her as a valid character for this show. I would even tolerate a Narnia spin on it (which they don't have the rights for but anyway) over Else/Frozen, even though I think the Narnia books are too modern for this show.
melediv

Postby melediv » Wed May 14, 2014 12:37 pm

does anyone know who was the girl that "played" Elsa in the Season 3 finale scene ?
moon7starr

Postby moon7starr » Wed May 14, 2014 4:45 pm

This article is kind of neat-towards the end, it mentions how Idina Menzel was invited to play in OUAT. http://www.ibtimes.com/once-upon-time-cast-surprised-frozen-storyline-alternate-ending-ouat-season-3-revealed-1584135
RebeccaMatthews

Postby RebeccaMatthews » Thu May 15, 2014 6:32 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:who cares? Snow White is suppose to be a child when she marries her Prince Charming and the show aged her.
Red, Cinderella, Ariel all suppose to children and all were aged up for the show. So I wont be surprise if Elsa get aged up to her to fit the real SNOW QUEEN "age"

Yeah, but how many adaptations have had Snow, Cinderella or Ariel look like children? They've all been in their teens, the earliest, in the versions I've seen.

What I think it'll come down to if Idina is to play the Snow Queen, since they've offered, is replicating the blonde hair colour seen in the finale. But apparently she doesn't look good blonde.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu May 15, 2014 6:52 am

RebeccaMatthews wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:who cares? Snow White is suppose to be a child when she marries her Prince Charming and the show aged her.

Yeah, but how many adaptations have had Snow, Cinderella or Ariel look like children? They've all been in their teens, the earliest, in the versions I've seen.

What I think it'll come down to if Idina is to play the Snow Queen, since they've offered, is replicating the blonde hair colour seen in the finale. But apparently she doesn't look good blonde.

u know Idina is 42?
so even if she did take role (which is a slim chance) the youngesr threy could make her look is 34ish

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”