Season 4 Pics

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
zakattack2209

Re: Season 4 Pics

Postby zakattack2209 » Thu May 15, 2014 7:12 pm

TBH. The picture is just of her back. She could easily be 40 or late 30's. Ginnifer and Lana are both in their late 30's. I am on team Elizabeth Mitchell. Loved her in LOST. I think she would do the BEST job at creating a character that is "misunderstood." I am sure that whomever they pick will be great. No doubt about that. But I love when the LOST cast comes into the show.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 pm

zakattack2209 wrote:TBH. The picture is just of her back. She could easily be 40 or late 30's. Ginnifer and Lana are both in their late 30's. I am on team Elizabeth Mitchell. Loved her in LOST. I think she would do the BEST job at creating a character that is "misunderstood." I am sure that whomever they pick will be great. No doubt about that. But I love when the LOST cast comes into the show.

I totally agree with everything u said
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
ccook17

Postby ccook17 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:24 am

I guess each to their own... I personally would prefer a younger fresh face but whatever. And even though we only see the back of Elsa...you can tell the actress is certainly "younger". No 40 year old I know has skin like that... But I am sure OUAT will pick a great actress to play the part and do it justice. I have only been disappointed once with OUAT in character portrayal and that was Rapunzel. The actresses characteristics, storyline, and performance fell VERY flat for me. I am a truest I guess you can say to the story we are most familiar with, however I was fine with the changes with Peter Pan and Jack as they did a fabulous job making it their own, even though I probably would have preferred a kind and fun Peter Pan like in the Disney movie. This might just be because it was one of my favorite Disney movies and favorite ride at Disneyland ;)

I personally am rooting for a storyline closer to ELSA from Frozen instead of the Snow Queen. I might be a minority in this opinion but I just feel it is too soon to change such a new character that has yet to have any other feature adaptions made. I'm sure they will put a spin on it though like they always do as that is what makes OUAT so interesting.
wkasil

Postby wkasil » Fri May 16, 2014 3:38 am

How about Tracy Spiridakos from Revolution? She's young and cute.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2702898/?ref_=nv_sr_1
Mr. Silver

Postby Mr. Silver » Fri May 16, 2014 4:35 am

What the feck is Frozen anyway? It's really popular so I sort of avoided it, not for hipster reasons just that whenever I check out something mega popular I usually regret it. Though if it's going to tie in somehow I guess I kind of at least have to learn about it somewhat.
Mr. Silver, almost as good as Mr. Gold!
I was going to use a name spelled backwards, but Lana didn't work out for some reason.
HappyEndings

Postby HappyEndings » Fri May 16, 2014 4:38 am

Mr. Silver wrote:What the feck is Frozen anyway? It's really popular so I sort of avoided it, not for hipster reasons just that whenever I check out something mega popular I usually regret it. Though if it's going to tie in somehow I guess I kind of at least have to learn about it somewhat.

I agree what everyone thinks is great in a movie etc. I think it is terrible to bad we didn't move on to Camelot :shrug2:
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Fri May 16, 2014 4:57 am

Mr. Silver wrote:What the feck is Frozen anyway? It's really popular so I sort of avoided it, not for hipster reasons just that whenever I check out something mega popular I usually regret it. Though if it's going to tie in somehow I guess I kind of at least have to learn about it somewhat.

I agree. I thought it was cute and a good movie, but I'm so sick of hearing about it.
Mr. Silver

Postby Mr. Silver » Fri May 16, 2014 5:26 am

If anyone can give me a general idea of what it is actually about, I would honestly be interested. I know I could look it up but I'd like to hear it from the perspective of an OUAT fan and why I might or might not enjoy it, with me also being a fan of OUAT and all.
I was going to use a name spelled backwards, but Lana didn't work out for some reason.
Danielsgrl03

Postby Danielsgrl03 » Fri May 16, 2014 5:39 am

Mr. Silver wrote:If anyone can give me a general idea of what it is actually about, I would honestly be interested. I know I could look it up but I'd like to hear it from the perspective of an OUAT fan and why I might or might not enjoy it, with me also being a fan of OUAT and all.

There are two sisters, the older sister has magical powers that freeze things or make things turn to ice. The older sister accidentally hits the younger with her magic while she was trying to save her. The parents decide to keep her isolated so that she doesn't get upset (which is what makes her magic uncontrollable) and hurt someone. The parents die (obviously because Disney hates parents), on her coronation day she has to meet the public. Her sister (who was locked away from the world too) decides to get engaged to someone she just met, this freaks out the older sister, she shoots ice every where and runs away. The younger sister goes to get her, with the help of the other boy she met, her sister refuses to come home, and ends up hitting her sister with magic again. The younger sister is dying, the guy takes her back to the guy she's engaged to, he's a bad guy and is going to let her die. She freezes to death, but when the older sister gets captured and brought back to the castle, she finds her sister and hugs her, it warms her back to life. Basically her fear caused the frost and her loves warms it up.
ccook17

Postby ccook17 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:21 am

I actually did not think I would like frozen because when it was first advertised, to me, it really made it look like the reindeer and snowman were the main characters... haha anyways. I actually saw it the day it was released in theaters ( which is a first for me as I almost NEVER go to the theater...), and actually loved it. I think me and my sister were the only people over the age of 20...(well even like over the age of 13) there besides parents with their children. haha I guess since I saw it before the hype and got to form my own opinion as well as going into not expecting much, came out loving it. I will say though that I liked Tangled better, but then again, Tangled is one of my top 5 Disney movies.

Give it a chance, you might like it. It was really well done and adorable WARNING...if you don't like musicals, you might not like it. I on the other hand love musicals and thought it was darling.

As far as Tracy Spiridakos, I must say I never saw a single move that I can recall she played in. I will say she is adorable and certainly fits the part for either sister. That being said, I love when they use actors/actresses that are known but not SUPER well known because in that case, they usually stick around longer besides an episode or two. If she is a good actress and can do the job justice by presented the emotion needed, I say why not!
Mr. Silver

Postby Mr. Silver » Fri May 16, 2014 5:16 pm

Hmm my interest is there!

ccook17 wrote:Give it a chance, you might like it. It was really well done and adorable WARNING...if you don't like musicals, you might not like it. I on the other hand love musicals and thought it was darling.

....aaaand it's gone, I guess it is a Disney film after all so you expect songs and stuff, but with musicals it feels like an excuse to make everything take longer because they didn't have enough story to be able to fill the scene with actual dialogue rather than a song.
wkasil

Postby wkasil » Fri May 16, 2014 9:21 pm

I just hope they don't sing Let It Go on the show. UGH!
cataphrat1

Postby cataphrat1 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:59 am

eleruen wrote:They like hiring ex-Lost actors, so perhaps they will age Elsa up, put more of a Snow Queen spin on it, and have Elizabeth Mitchell play her.
I never watched Lost, nor am i familiar with who was in it, but these days its cast list is my go-to list of possibilities whenever we find out that a new character is coming.

Elizabeth Mitchell doesn't look like Elsa. Her features aren't soft enough.
Mr. Silver

Postby Mr. Silver » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:40 pm

wkasil wrote:I just hope they don't sing Let It Go on the show. UGH!

Take out the words 'Let It Go' from that sentence, I'd still agree.
cataphrat1

Postby cataphrat1 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:46 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:u know Idina is 42?
so even if she did take role (which is a slim chance) the youngesr threy could make her look is 34ish

Oh dear god, that would be an absolutely Horrible choice to cast.

Not only does she look a LOT older, but her facial features is the very opposite of that of Elsas.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:36 am

I agree that my original suggestion of Elizabeth Mitchell might not be suitable...but only if she is not a villain. If Elsa is a misunderstood good-guy, then that other blonde lost actress could play her perhaps. If Elsa is indeed a villain then Elizabeth Mitchell might be okay.
cataphrat1

Postby cataphrat1 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:21 am

eleruen wrote:I agree that my original suggestion of Elizabeth Mitchell might not be suitable...but only if she is not a villain. If Elsa is a misunderstood good-guy, then that other blonde lost actress could play her perhaps. If Elsa is indeed a villain then Elizabeth Mitchell might be okay.

She won't be a villain. The directors stated so, and Disney would never allow it.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:37 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:04 am

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:37 am