[4x06] Family Business Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

[4x06] Family Business Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:23 am

Do you have any info on Belle’s mom on Once Upon a Time? –Natalie

Debuting in an Episode 6 flashback, Ma Belle Belle’s ma is described as “a strong-willed, spirited woman” who carries herself with grace and aplomb – even under the most trying circumstances. She’ll also boast a natural European accent, if casting has their druthers.

http://tvline.com/2014/08/28/the-walking-dead-season-5-premiere-title-no-sanctuary/
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
mysticalflute

Re: [4x06] Family Business Spoilers

Postby mysticalflute » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:04 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:44 am

Maybe we will see Henry in Gold's shop here, as well meeting Belle's mother

Or maybe the frozen girls will start working in the ice-cream shop :D
mysticalflute

Postby mysticalflute » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:13 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4386717/ - My fanfiction!
Intervention: AU - Emma and Snow in ACFTL.
Double Trouble: Rumbelle/Snowing double date!
Settling Down: AU - Emma and Neal.
The Truth: AU - Emma and Henry.
And more!
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Not sure whether she fits the part regarding her looks (she and belle look too different) but i do like this actress. She was fantastic in mr.selfridge. The two roles will be so different so i am curious to see what she will bring to the part. :)
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:57 am

BTS pics!

Regina is back in black. It's not unusual for her but in season 3 there was often a splash of color...I hope this doesn't mean anything.

http://katmtan.tumblr.com/post/97348270352/so-went-to-see-once-upon-a-time-filming-and-all
LittleHope

Postby LittleHope » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:34 pm

I thought the same thing... I guess we'll start figuring it out with the "sidney thing" in ep.1
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:17 am

Promo

disneywoman

Postby disneywoman » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:15 am

seems to be Belle finds out she been lied too. According to CTV's promo-Belle has a nightmare. And there's a kind of TLK moment.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:37 am

Thanks for the extra info, Disneywoman.

This is going to be a great ep for Belle fans, I think.

Duh, Emma. The writing on the scroll could easily be from our world; they are Futhark runes, and they were used in Scandinavia 1800 ish years ago.
Still, in terms of this show, I suppose we can say they are not from our world...though I hope the show will address why Emma assumes that. (Perhaps they are sightly different from our runes, or they are on an other-worldly scroll, or perhaps she skipped school so many times that she is now rather uneducated :lol: )
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:46 am

Canadian Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sN96TztOsXE

I have also attempted to translate some of the scroll It is in English but written with runes, with extra alphabetic characters added, and some mistakes in the rune script as well. Here is the translation complete with mistakes:

(don't know) search will (don't know) to the ends of the earth
One thing I kno(?) for sure.
The name of the savior is Emma.
The savior shall be my sister.
The family must be thomplete.

Did baby Neal write this in the future or is he the reincarnation of Yensid/Merlin/Odin/etc?
(Is he also the author of the book?)
Is there is a reason why baby Neal’s family must be complete? If you count step-relatives and relatives married into the family, then Peter Pan and Zelena are already dead so is it too late? Or do we need more births?

The translation also fits the title.

Intriguing!

Emma might need Elsa's help to translate the runes, or she can just look it up on wikipedia like I did. :D
dreamshade

Postby dreamshade » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:26 pm

eleruen wrote:Is there is a reason why baby Neal’s family must be complete?

Why baby Neal's?

Anyway, here's what I found online, this should be the whole translation
"my search will
continue to the ends
of the earth
one thing i know
for sure
the name of the
savior is emma
the savior shall be
my sister
the family must be
complete"
(found this here: https://www.facebook.com/812683625443781/photos/a.813067015405442.1073741829.812683625443781/874071419305001/?type=1&theater
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:55 pm

I don't think baby Neal has anything to do with the family be complete..
It's just that Snow Queen wants Emma as her sister.. how could that be possible, beats me. But I am sure this sister thing she wants has nothing to do with related by blood.

All in all, as for next ep, the only thing I saw was Outlaw Queen together in the woods. That's all that matters to me, but I see Rumple will have some moments as well. That's good.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:28 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:16 pm

Synopsis
"Family Business" - The race is on to track down the elusive Snow Queen, who was once a foster mother to a young Emma - whose memories of this event have been erased - in order to discover what her ultimate end game is for Elsa and the residents of Storybrooke, and unaware that she does not possess the real blade that controls The Dark One, Belle attempts to use it to get her reluctant husband to show her where the Snow Queen is hiding. Meanwhile, back in the past, Belle travels to Arendelle and, with Anna's help, seeks out Grand Pabbie to help her regain her lost memories in order to discover the fate of her mother, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY,NOVEMBER 2 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold. 

Guest starring are Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Elizabeth Mitchell as Snow Queen, Scott Michael Foster as Kristoff, John Rhys-Davies as Grand Pabbie, Christie Laing as Marian, Frances O'Connor as Colette, Eric Keenleyside as Maurice, Jason Burkart as Little John, Darcey Johnson as Oaken and Garfield Wilson as guard.

"Family Business" was written by Kalinda Vazquez & Andrew Chambliss and directed by Mario Van Peebles
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Adam has just tweeted this video, it's from OUATwriter's youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_N8TE ... YHqmgLr6jQ
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:03 am

To be clear, ^ that video isn't from 4x06 it's actually a deleted scene from 4x04.
eleruen

Postby eleruen » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:15 am

Her Mayorness wrote:I don't think baby Neal has anything to do with the family be complete..
It's just that Snow Queen wants Emma as her sister.. how could that be possible, beats me. But I am sure this sister thing she wants has nothing to do with related by blood.

Yes, this is another valid way to interpret this. Sister does not have to mean blood relation.It could be written by a child that fostered with Emma, or the SQ in her wishful thinking as you said. It could also mean sister in terms of two women (or more) sharing complementing magical powers, like a coven of witches. From what we can tell from the promo, the scroll does belong to SQ after all. Though just because it belongs to her it doesn't mean it was written by her. However, to keep things simple, it probably was. Perhaps SQ wants to replace the sisters she lost through betrayal and/or death, and form a coven. However, I don't think strangling her in the woods will motivate Emma towards that lol :lol: :D

When I thought of Neil, I was thinking literally and not outside the box. The scroll also looked very old, so I saw it as prophetic in nature.

I am looking forward to Robin and Regina on a mission together as well. :D

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”