Re: [4x12] Darkness On The Edge of Town Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:00 am

New promo. Not very good quality.

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Synopsis

“Darkness on the Edge of Town” – With Gold banished from town, the residents of Storybrooke attempt to resume their normal lives. Hook and Belle search for a way to release the fairies from the Sorcerer’s hat, while Emma, Henry and Regina continue to look for clues that could lead them to the Author. But when a terrifying darkness descends on the town, Emma and Regina are forced to confront the true nature of evil. Meanwhile, in New York, Gold and Ursula enlist Cruella De Vil to join their cause, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 1 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Michael Querin as Banker, Panou as FBI Agent and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent,

”Darkness on the Edge of Town” was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz and directed by Jon Amiel.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:02 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:25 am

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:26 am

desa

Postby desa » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 pm

If this means that we will get more scenes between Emma and Gold then I am all for it,they have such great chemistry together same goes for Regina.Three of my favorite people on the show. :D :D :D
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:03 am

ABC Promo featuring new image from OUAT

This the image from the promo. Looks like the Chernabog the Slavic God of Evil and also from Disney's Fantasia
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:03 pm

'Once Upon a Time' Scoop: 6 Magical Thoughts We Had While Watching the Spring Premiere!

If you're a TV fan who knows what the terms CaptainSwan, the Dark One, and Storybrooke mean -- then stop whatever you're doing and pay attention.

After what seemed like an endless hiatus, we at ETonline just witnessed the next two (that's right, two!) all-new episodes of Once Upon a Time. We're not telling you this fact to make you jealous -- although our Twitter feeds are practically glowing green with envy! Instead, we want to give you a taste of all the magical goodness that is headed your way on Sunday, March. 1.

Before we post our super-mega spoiler-packed Once Upon a Time article on Friday, please enjoy these six tantalizing tid-bits of what's coming up for your favorite fairytale characters.

1. Forbidden New Flashbacks: Right away fans will be transported back to the "forbidden fortress" to learn exactly how our beloved Queens of Darkness came together. (And if you're thinking Rumple might have hand a hand in this sinister sisterhood, then your assumptions are completely correct.) Plus, get ready to see just how persuasive Cruella De Vil can really be.

2. So Many CaptainSwan Kisses: Get ready Emma and Hook lovers because you will be beyond pleased with the amount of PDA packed into Sunday's premiere! Their looks of adoration will give you butterflies, and the opening credits are still rolling when you're treated to your first CaptainSwan kiss with coffee. It's clear that the past six weeks have been filled with many romantic moments.

3. Even Heroes Have Wicked Secrets: Ladies and gentlemen, brace yourselves because the Charmings are holding onto one of the darkest secrets we have ever seen on this series. Of course, we cannot spill exactly what our Charming couple is hiding, but take comfort in the fact that their dark secret means you'll be getting the more Snowing screen-time in these first two episode than we have in all of season four.

4. Ladies Who Lunch: Sunday's all-new hour is jam-packed with amazing scenes, hilarious lines, and character twists, but our favorite interactions are definitely between Emma and Regina. (And trust us, there are a lot of them!) In one touching scene, Regina opens up about her relationship with Robin Hood and it's clear that Emma is hell-bent on getting her friend a happy ending. (And also a new bottle opener.)

5. Love is a Weapon: Those exact four words come to you courtesy of our new favorite Storybrooke friendship: Belle and Hook. Now before you start steering their 'ship, (We're calling them Hookelle, by the way,) keep in mind that this relationship is completely platonic. Belle still thinks about Rumple all the time, and often replays what she could've done differently in her mind. Perhaps her next relationship won't leave her wondering any more…

6. Getting to the Heart of the Matter: If you're an obsessed Once fan, (like us), then you know that a character's heart is very powerful part of their character. So when a new demon is unleashed whose sole purpose is to hunt down the heart with the darkest potential, let's just say it might not go after the usual Stroybrooke suspects. Sometimes the purest heart is the most susceptible to darkness.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/160231_once_upon_a_time_scoop_6_magical_thoughts_we_had_while_watching_the_spring_premiere/?viewFull=true
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:29 am

Sneak Peek 1
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:18 pm

Sneak Peek 2

Sneak Peek 3
desa

Postby desa » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Thank you Wiz you have made my day :) :D :D
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm

I loved those. I must say I never thought I would like it but I kinda dig Emma and Regina as friends.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:19 pm

"Heart with darkest potential" Uhm I think that tells us right now why ****SPOILER ALERT**** Emma is seen becoming evil. A spell, that kinda seems like the Spell of Shatter Sight, appears to be the cause!
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:33 pm

If Emma has bitten that apple.. well there is the spell!

Anyway, here is the full sneak peek 2&3:

That "no" at the very end is a heartbreaker.. :( :cry:
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:51 pm

Sneak Peek 4
desa

Postby desa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:14 am

This last spoiler left me very sad.They look so organized and like a family everyone knows what to do.It makes me sad because Rumple does not seem to belong with them anymore and it looks like they do not need him anymore.I have no idea how in the world are they going to reintegrate Rample with the heores group and that makes me hopeless that he will ever have a happy ending.Yes despite everything I want him to have a happy ending but redeemed first.No idea how they will do that considering that he already died for his redemption,giving up his life again would be so deja vu and giving up his magic would not seem enough for it.Regina and Emma look great as usual.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:36 am

Tonights Promo

they better leave baby Neal ALONE!
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Did anyone else notice Yen Sid's name on the post it Hook and Belle were working on? I know the sourcrer is t Yen Sid but it defiantly looks like he will be connected somehow!
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”