[4x13] Unforgiven

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
User avatar
eleruen
Posts: 1212
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:28 pm

[4x13] Unforgiven

Postby eleruen » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:42 pm

This one will be written by Andrew Chamberliss and Kalinda Vazquez

https://mobile.twitter.com/KalindaVazquez/status/531101692314800128
Last edited by eleruen on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:30 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
eleruen
Posts: 1212
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby eleruen » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:06 am

Hmm, I am thinking Mal hasn't forgiven Regina.
There could be some Rumbelle in there, too.


Directed by Adam Horowitz? Hope his directing is better than his writing.
User avatar
CTrent29
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby CTrent29 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:18 am

eleruen wrote:Hmm, I am thinking Mal hasn't forgiven Regina.
There could be some Rumbelle in there, too.


Directed by Adam Horowitz? Hope his directing is better than his writing.



I wonder if Malificent remembers Emma skewering her in the Season One finale. Or if she knows that Rumpel was the one who sent Emma after her?
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:22 am

Better yet did she know what was put inside her by David via Rumple
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
CTrent29
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby CTrent29 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Why on earth did they include Cruella DeVil in this story arc? She is mincemeat in compare to the likes of Ursula or Maleficent.
User avatar
esmeraude
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby esmeraude » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:00 pm

I'll admit it - I shrieked with delight at the site of Cruella's car! <3 <3
User avatar
eleruen
Posts: 1212
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby eleruen » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:13 am

Enchanted Forest Scene with Charming (stunt double) and possibly Marian.
https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/540619888268566528

I am glad that we could be getting a Marian backstory at last, though I have read that Sean Maguire is currently absent from OUAT due to other projects, meaning that it would be Marian alone.
desa
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby desa » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:32 am

According to this Hook gives Belle the dagger.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/110865913 ... 129/page2/
Robert60
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Robert60 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:07 am

CTrent29 wrote:Why on earth did they include Cruella DeVil in this story arc? She is mincemeat in compare to the likes of Ursula or Maleficent.

All I will say is that I agree completely.
User avatar
Jennie
Posts: 2151
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Jennie » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:25 pm

desa wrote:According to this Hook gives Belle the dagger.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/110865913 ... 129/page2/


I think it may be the other way around. Belle giving Hook the dagger.
Image
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
desa
Posts: 325
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby desa » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:20 pm

It is possible after what happened between Rumple and Belle last night that she gave the dagger to Hook so Hook would have some revenge against Rumple.
User avatar
Jennie
Posts: 2151
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Jennie » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:14 pm

I can't imagine Belle doing that ^ I'm sure there is a reason, but I don't think it would be about revenge.
Image
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
User avatar
Montreat11
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:48 pm

You know how I could see it all playing out. Belle buries the dagger in order to keep it safe, but goes to check it when they get a report that Rumple is in town. She tries to summon him, he doesn't come, concludes he's not in town, hands Hook the dagger to bury it again because it's useless. Or it's fake, there are a million innocent ways this can go because even if she's angry I don't see her enslaving Rumple to anyone, even herself.
aeverett
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 8:08 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby aeverett » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:00 pm

I'm thinking Cruella's car is the way into Storybrooke. Rumple can't get in on his own, but Cruella's car is part of her story, it's like Maleficent's staff or Regina's magic mirror, an object tied to the villian. It should be able to enter Storybrooke. All Rumple has to do is climb in and let Cruella drive them all over the town line. The only question is does he ride shotgun or in the back seat?
Robert60
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Robert60 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:35 pm

I have stated this before. I fully expect Maleficent to want revenge on Regina for keeping her in the dungeon for thirty years. It simply would not be human of her, not to want revenge. In some ways I feel she is entitled to revenge. Maybe she could use a shape changing spell to make herself look like Regina. Use magic to duplicate her memories and pass as her. She could also use magic to make Retina into a dragon trapping her in that form for at least a few episodes until, say Henry figures it out. That is what I would want to do. After two months Maleficent is forced to release Regina but not until Regina gets a real taste of what she went through. As for Gold, he might find his dagger, and turn Belle back into Lacy with the intention of keeping her that way, or he may not. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Now for another point. I can see Maleficent and Ursulla, but not Cruella. She didn't have any magic in the movie and doesn't fit with my idea of this show but I admit I was wrong about Frozen. Could be wrong about this as well.
User avatar
CTrent29
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Robert60 wrote:I have stated this before. I fully expect Maleficent to want revenge on Regina for keeping her in the dungeon for thirty years. It simply would not be human of her, not to want revenge. In some ways I feel she is entitled to revenge. Maybe she could use a shape changing spell to make herself look like Regina. Use magic to duplicate her memories and pass as her. She could also use magic to make Retina into a dragon trapping her in that form for at least a few episodes until, say Henry figures it out. That is what I would want to do. After two months Maleficent is forced to release Regina but not until Regina gets a real taste of what she went through. As for Gold, he might find his dagger, and turn Belle back into Lacy with the intention of keeping her that way, or he may not. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Now for another point. I can see Maleficent and Ursulla, but not Cruella. She didn't have any magic in the movie and doesn't fit with my idea of this show but I admit I was wrong about Frozen. Could be wrong about this as well.




So . . . it's okay for Maleficent to seek revenge against Regina for keeping her in Storybrooke for 30 years, but it's not okay for her to seek revenge against Emma for skewering her in the Season One finale, or Rumpel for sending Emma after her in the first place? I would think there were others beside Regina that Maleficient would seek revenge against.


Regina has to pay the price for her actions, but no one else?
aeverett
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 8:08 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby aeverett » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:06 pm

CTrent29 wrote:So . . . it's okay for Maleficent to seek revenge against Regina for keeping her in Storybrooke for 30 years, but it's not okay for her to seek revenge against Emma for skewering her in the Season One finale, or Rumpel for sending Emma after her in the first place? I would think there were others beside Regina that Maleficient would seek revenge against.


Emma didn't necessarily know Maleficent was sentient. At the time she skewered her, she might have believed Maleficent to be an animal, a very large, fire-breathing reptile, not a thinking, feeling person. If that's the case, then Emma can't be blamed by anyone but the folks at PETA.

For the me the real villain is Charming. He knew Maleficent was a person, and yet he B&E'd the Forbidden Fortress, held her at sword point and issued threats, then cut her open and shoved a piece of metal into her body, all with Maleficent having done nothing to him (as far as current show cannon goes), merely to get a piece of jewelry that would make his search for Snow easier. Rumple was wrong to ask him to do it, but Charming could have said no. He could have found Snow another way. He could have accepted the loss of his mother's ring, choosing instead to honor the values she supposedly instilled in him, values like not breaking into a woman's home, gutting her, and shoving foreign objects into her abdomen. Instead he took the easy route, but he's a hero so nevermind.

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”