[4x13] Unforgiven

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:58 pm

I think maleficent will try to make Regina evil again. They were best friends so maybe she will use friendship to convence her or tell her that she will never get a happy ending. If she does get her convinced I think it would be the perfect moment to send Robin Hood back into town. When Regina sees Marian she will kill her because she is in the way of her happy ending. When she relizes what she has done she will become good again and keep herself away from the town or try to convince Robin Hood to love her again. This would be awesome. This would cause lot of drama. Of course good always win so since Emma is good and so is henry and they are trying to find the book. They will find it and give to Regina to change things. I know this came off topic but who cares. This is my one my first few posts so as time passes I realize how to post things.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:06 am

If Regina kills Marian, that's it for Outlaw Queen. Or is this what you're hoping?
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:14 am

No I don't think Regina should kill Marian. I just think in my opinion that it would create a lot of edge of the seat suspense if Regina did this. But no Regina shouldn't do this because there would no longer be a Regina and robin relationship unless as i said she finds the book and rewrites what she did.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:26 pm

I don't think Malifiecent is going to try and befriend Regina. Regina locked her in a cave for 28 years, then sent someone down there to kill her. I don't think Mal is going to forget that or forgive that. Plus, she'll be on Rumple's side and he isn't too happy with Regina.
Ellen

Postby Ellen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:20 am

First, about Charming fighting Maleficent:

There were gaps in what Charming knew about Maleficent. If he knew what we did (self-admitted evil sorceress, friend and magical mayhem buddy of Regina [Aurora, Philip, and Belle-napping were things we didn't know), treating her the way he might have treated Regina could be considered justified in the Enchanted Forest. He did know that there was an evil beast, possibly a dragon, in control of the castle, so he may have thought Maleficent was an evil flunky.

After that, Maleficent attacked him, so fighting ethics get murky. I thought he stuck the egg down what seemed to be a sort of gill for fire-breathing rather than cut her open (I still have to wonder if that egg was enchanted for going-in purposes).

On the other hand, Charming may not have known that Maleficent was an evil sorceress or he may not have known anything about evil activities she'd committed--or how evil those activities might or might not have been (for example, we don't actually know about any deaths Maleficent may have caused directly or indirectly).

Now that we know more about their past, it seems Rumple may have still been holding a grudge about what Maleficent did to Belle (not justifying, merely pointing out another motive).

Second: The Title.

There's an old western called Unforgiven. It they're referring to that, Belle may shoot her brother to save her foster-brother. Or maybe baby Neal will find out he's a Kiowa Indian. Or most of the town turns on Belle or the Charmings while Rumple and the Queens are attacking. Or Regina is really Audrey Hepburn.

There was also an article I came across once on executions in the old west (or I think that's what it was about, I just remember the rather grim illustration, really). In that case, it's a reference to Rumple and/or the queens being condemned by the Storybrooke legal system.

Uh . . . If I come up with something better, I'll let you know.
misy

Postby misy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:58 am

"Unforgiven" could be a Metallica reference. They have used Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen song titles as eps titles already. There are many musical references- The Who, Jefferson Airplane, The Grateful Dead.....and a Metallica song- "The Day the Never Comes" was featured in "Lacey" :)
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
Ellen

Postby Ellen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:40 pm

misy wrote:"Unforgiven" could be a Metallica reference. They have used Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen song titles as eps titles already. There are many musical references- The Who, Jefferson Airplane, The Grateful Dead.....and a Metallica song- "The Day the Never Comes" was featured in "Lacey" :)

Good thought. I was thinking westerns from the start--because that article flashed to mind. I tried to find it and found the movie instead. Had an "Oh, yeah, I remember that" moment. Should have thought of songs.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:22 pm

I think Unforgiven could alude to many characters. Regina isn't forgiven by Malfiecent. Ursula and Cruella haven't forgiven Rumple for banishing them {Just a guess since we don't know who banished them to Our World}. Rumple is not forgiven by Belle for lying to her and Rumple hasn't forgave her for banishing him. Marian hasn't forgiven Robin for choosing Regina. I truly think it just means the Mal will make her return and will vow to get her revenge on Regina.
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:27 pm

CTrent29 wrote:Why on earth did they include Cruella DeVil in this story arc? She is mincemeat in compare to the likes of Ursula or Maleficent.

I agree with you but from all Iv seen of the Wueens of Darkness I actually think Cruella might be the ringleader of all 3... Which might be interesting to watch!
I'd like to see where they take her character.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:32 am

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:No I don't think Regina should kill Marian. I just think in my opinion that it would create a lot of edge of the seat suspense if Regina did this. But no Regina shouldn't do this because there would no longer be a Regina and robin relationship unless as i said she finds the book and rewrites what she did.

I don't see this happening for one this would not be interesting we already know Regina can be evil, also robin isn't the only thing that keeps Regina good Henry is and as long as henry is a factor Regina will always try to be good. As for malificient I don't see her trying to corrupt Regina back she maybe more angry then forgiving at this point. As for Marian Regina has no reason to kill her (if she didn't do it when she was actually evil) Marian didn't take Robin away Regina let him go in fact it was her idea for Robin to go with her
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:15 am

Promo

CTV Promo
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:26 am

I have a question for all you out there that is confusing me it has been stated that robin and marian have been separated for 30 years (lana has said it in interviews) so if they have been separated that long how is roland only 4 or 5?
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:47 am

Samantha wrote:I have a question for all you out there that is confusing me it has been stated that robin and marian have been separated for 30 years (lana has said it in interviews) so if they have been separated that long how is roland only 4 or 5?

let's start with the timeline. the Flashback of LACEY takes place during the sametime as SKIN DEEP aka Belle's time as Rumple's maid. Marian was pregnant due at anytime in LACEY. Rumple kicked Belle out at the end of SKIN DEEP and Regina had her locket at least 3 year and then cast the curse. Marian "died"sometime during that 3 year period. in QUEEN OF HEARTS we learn about the barrier that was put up and kept some people in The Enchanted Forest and froze them in time for 28 years. Robin Hood and Merry Men along with Ronalnd was under that dome. Roland was give or take 3 during the 28 years curse. With the year jump between 3x11 and 3x12 Roland is give or take 4 or 5.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 am

Synopsis
THE CHARMINGS ARE PAWNS IN THE QUEENS’ PLANS, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Kristin Bauer van Straten (“True Blood”), Merrin Dungey (“Revenge”) and Victoria Smurfit (“Dracula”) Guest Star

“Unforgiven” – David and Mary Margaret suspect Cruella and Ursula have come to Storybrooke looking for something more than their own happy endings – something that threatens to reveal a secret they thought was long buried. Emma begins her own investigation of Cruella and Ursula, but she can’t shake the feeling that her friends and family are keeping something from her. Regina and Henry continue their search for the Author, turning to Pinocchio and Marco in the hope Pinocchio might remember a clue that will help them. Meanwhile, in a flashback to Fairy Tale Land, Snow and Charming cross paths with the Queens of Darkness as the threat of the Evil Queen’s Dark Curse hangs over all of them on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent,

”Unforgiven” was written by Andrew Chambliss and Kalinda Vazquez and directed by Adam Horowitz.
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:47 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Synopsis
THE CHARMINGS ARE PAWNS IN THE QUEENS’ PLANS, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Kristin Bauer van Straten (“True Blood”), Merrin Dungey (“Revenge”) and Victoria Smurfit (“Dracula”) Guest Star

“Unforgiven” – David and Mary Margaret suspect Cruella and Ursula have come to Storybrooke looking for something more than their own happy endings – something that threatens to reveal a secret they thought was long buried. Emma begins her own investigation of Cruella and Ursula, but she can’t shake the feeling that her friends and family are keeping something from her. Regina and Henry continue their search for the Author, turning to Pinocchio and Marco in the hope Pinocchio might remember a clue that will help them. Meanwhile, in a flashback to Fairy Tale Land, Snow and Charming cross paths with the Queens of Darkness as the threat of the Evil Queen’s Dark Curse hangs over all of them on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent,

”Unforgiven” was written by Andrew Chambliss and Kalinda Vazquez and directed by Adam Horowitz.

Super excited for this one! I really wanna know what could be so bad that Snow and Charming would threaten to kill someone over? AND lie to Emma about it. Ideas??
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:51 pm

desa

Postby desa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:43 am

Samantha

Postby Samantha » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 am

The only thing i can think of it maybe have something to do with emma having magic. I always thought it was strange that emma had magic yet magic didn't run in her family. Regina has magic because she inherited from cora but emma didn't both her parents had no magic neither did henry.

We also saw from the sneak peeks that they made a deal during the time that they were married and that regina would have acquired the curse (it seems this would have taken place after regina took the curse back from mal) so i am thinking that the reason she can do magic is because of the deal they made with her to give her the magic she needed to defeat regina. Which would mean they gave her dark magic and why they wouldn't want her to know and why rumple said the beast went after emma the person with the darkest heart.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:57 am

That thing that David holds in his hands, reminds me of a baby rattle, fit for a dragon lol.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:32 pm

Samantha wrote:The only thing i can think of it maybe have something to do with emma having magic. I always thought it was strange that emma had magic yet magic didn't run in her family. Regina has magic because she inherited from cora but emma didn't both her parents had no magic neither did henry.

We also saw from the sneak peeks that they made a deal during the time that they were married and that regina would have acquired the curse (it seems this would have taken place after regina took the curse back from mal) so i am thinking that the reason she can do magic is because of the deal they made with her to give her the magic she needed to defeat regina. Which would mean they gave her dark magic and why they wouldn't want her to know and why rumple said the beast went after emma the person with the darkest heart.

Cora learned magic. it wasnt genetic. Regina learned magic. Zelea was the one born with it. it almost like X-men and Zelena happen to be born with gene

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”