[4x13] Unforgiven

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
Samantha
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Samantha » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:16 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
Samantha wrote:The only thing i can think of it maybe have something to do with emma having magic. I always thought it was strange that emma had magic yet magic didn't run in her family. Regina has magic because she inherited from cora but emma didn't both her parents had no magic neither did henry.

We also saw from the sneak peeks that they made a deal during the time that they were married and that regina would have acquired the curse (it seems this would have taken place after regina took the curse back from mal) so i am thinking that the reason she can do magic is because of the deal they made with her to give her the magic she needed to defeat regina. Which would mean they gave her dark magic and why they wouldn't want her to know and why rumple said the beast went after emma the person with the darkest heart.

Cora learned magic. it wasnt genetic. Regina learned magic. Zelea was the one born with it. it almost like X-men and Zelena happen to be born with gene


I have to disagree here although the show never said one way or the other if regina or cora were born with magic i think in regina's case it is true we know rumple has watched over regina since she was born because he knew she would be the one to inact the course so i think it is a safe bet that rumple knew that she had some sort of magic at a very young age that would allow him to get his end game. What regina didn't have is training and since regina never wanted to end up like her mother she always turned away from magic but i do believe she was born with the ability. The show never stated to my knowledge that Zelena was born with magic either we just saw her using it more and that she couldn't control it in regina's case she saw what magic did to her so her fear of ending up like her mother gave her a sense of control
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:33 am

The show did address Zelena was born with magic. When the tornado sent her to oz as a few day old baby, her parents saw her use magic
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
Her Mayorness
Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: The Forest
Contact:

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Her Mayorness » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:29 pm

In It's not easy being green, the Wizard tells Zelena that Regina was born with magic too, but she needed help to start it. I am not sure about Cora. She might have learned it.. tho we know at the point she started lessons with Rumple, she had already had Zelena.. So it is a little confusing.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:27 am

Sneak Peek 3
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:02 am

Script Tease 1 and 2

Image

Image
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby OnceUponAFan » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:21 pm

I love hook but seriously man! Shouldn't he know by know it's best to be truthful with EMMA!!?
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:52 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
CTrent29
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:21 pm

So . . . Snow, David and Hook are all harboring secrets. Gee . . . what did they do?
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:08 pm

What will happen when Emma finds out about whatever secret Snow and Charming are hiding from her on Once Upon a Time? — Kyra

Snow and Charming will struggle with whether to tell their daughter the truth during Sunday’s episode. “[Emma’s] done a lot of growing over the three and a half seasons, so what happens when you find out that the person that was helping you grow might actually be as bad as the people you were trying to get away from?” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. The secret could actually push Emma closer to Regina. “Given what Emma is starting to go through and what Regina has gone through, there’s a new common ground between the two characters that will help build on that friendship,” executive producer Adam Horowitz says. “In addition to Henry, they now have something else they can share and deal with.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/06/spoiler-room-scoop-jane-bones-once-and-more
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:11 pm

Script Tease 3

Image
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby OnceUponAFan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:07 pm

Sherif chiseled chin! Bahahaha I love cruella
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
User avatar
Her Mayorness
Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: The Forest
Contact:

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Cruella rocks!
She has similar lines to Regina, the Queen of Sass :D
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
User avatar
Her Mayorness
Posts: 1164
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: The Forest
Contact:

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:47 pm

One final script tease, and it is OOOOOOOO :o
Image
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
LittleHope
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby LittleHope » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Did you see that in the canadian promo snow and charming make something magical with what seems to be the tree that will become the wardrobe??? I've noticed it just now!!!
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:45 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby OnceUponAFan » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:36 pm

This is a stretch but is Belle pregnant? I read a spoiler that there is a surprise pregnancy this season, and I'm just wondering if that was the congratulations? Though if it were in sure there would be more in the promos about it!
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
Samantha
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Samantha » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:58 pm

OnceUponAFan wrote:This is a stretch but is Belle pregnant? I read a spoiler that there is a surprise pregnancy this season, and I'm just wondering if that was the congratulations? Though if it were in sure there would be more in the promos about it!


I believe that spoiler was from a blind item that was for one of the ABC shows and so i am not sure if it is even OUAT but when the producers were asked that in regards to regina the decided not to answer but i have a feeling no one is pregnant (ouat is not good with pg s/l look at snow's)

As for the congratulations i think it would be a little fast for those two to know or even for the show to incorporate it i am pretty sure they are talking about her marriage that raised her status to rumple since the last time they saw her she was his prisoner(or house keeper) and now she is his wife or that she that she has a shop if you read the beginning of the dialogue they are talking about the shop so that could also be what they are congratulating her about.
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:31 pm

The blind item was about all primes shows that were at the most 6 seasons. The blind item was directed at THE MINDY PROJECT
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:30 am

Samantha wrote:
OnceUponAFan wrote:This is a stretch but is Belle pregnant? I read a spoiler that there is a surprise pregnancy this season, and I'm just wondering if that was the congratulations? Though if it were in sure there would be more in the promos about it!


I believe that spoiler was from a blind item that was for one of the ABC shows and so i am not sure if it is even OUAT but when the producers were asked that in regards to regina the decided not to answer but i have a feeling no one is pregnant (ouat is not good with pg s/l look at snow's)

As for the congratulations i think it would be a little fast for those two to know or even for the show to incorporate it i am pretty sure they are talking about her marriage that raised her status to rumple since the last time they saw her she was his prisoner(or house keeper) and now she is his wife or that she that she has a shop if you read the beginning of the dialogue they are talking about the shop so that could also be what they are congratulating her about.


That's what I thought too but in in some teases from OUAT they mentioned a surprise pregnancy so I have no idea anymore!
(This was only a few days ago btw)
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
Samantha
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 am

Re: [4x13] Unforgiven

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:27 am

OnceUponAFan wrote:
Samantha wrote:
OnceUponAFan wrote:This is a stretch but is Belle pregnant? I read a spoiler that there is a surprise pregnancy this season, and I'm just wondering if that was the congratulations? Though if it were in sure there would be more in the promos about it!


I believe that spoiler was from a blind item that was for one of the ABC shows and so i am not sure if it is even OUAT but when the producers were asked that in regards to regina the decided not to answer but i have a feeling no one is pregnant (ouat is not good with pg s/l look at snow's)

As for the congratulations i think it would be a little fast for those two to know or even for the show to incorporate it i am pretty sure they are talking about her marriage that raised her status to rumple since the last time they saw her she was his prisoner(or house keeper) and now she is his wife or that she that she has a shop if you read the beginning of the dialogue they are talking about the shop so that could also be what they are congratulating her about.


That's what I thought too but in in some teases from OUAT they mentioned a surprise pregnancy so I have no idea

anymore!
(This was only a few days ago btw)


That is an old spoiler that seem to not want to stop it has been out there for months and it keeps circulating and ouat producers don't help by being advaisive when asked if regina or belle is pg but i think none of them are pregnant as of now

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”