[4x15] Poor Unfortunate Soul Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

[4x15] Poor Unfortunate Soul Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:04 pm

http://tvline.com/2014/12/03/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-hook-emma-belle-curse/

Any scoop on what’s coming up for Once Upon a Time‘s Hook? –Stef

I am hearing that, as perhaps hinted by Swan’s conspicuous reaction to last Sunday’s liplock, Hook’s heartlessness will indeed impact Emma – and that Belle will get pulled into his predicament, as things get ever dicier. Bonus Scoop: For Episode 15, Once is casting the possibly recurring role of a king whose crown was hard-won, and the fight to keep it has taken a toll. He is also described as “handsome, though not refined, and highly protective of his family.”

I could be wrong but that sounds like King Triton
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
eleruen

Re: [4x15] ? Spoliers

Postby eleruen » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:31 am

My first thought also.
It could also be Aurora's father or grandfather. I am still holding out hope that we will see King Arthur, too.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:46 am

eleruen wrote:My first thought also.
It could also be Aurora's father or grandfather. I am still holding out hope that we will see King Arthur, too.

I would have a field day if its Arthur... But Arthur needs a full season not 11 not 3 or 4. 22 episodes. A full on season. Camlet, the return of Lancelot, the love triangle, Merlin, Morgana....
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:59 pm

I want this to be King Richard the Lionheart, for Robin's back story. Apparently, he's coming back as of ep. 15 (source - twitter though not official, given that TVGuide spoiler) so I'm guessing this might be it.

I would love to see Camelot and the whole legend of King Arthur in the next season.

It could really be king Stefan too, but I am begging for Richard.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 am

Hello Matt, do you know who is going to die during Once Upon a Time‘s midseason finale? –Marko
Let us focus on the living, Marko! (That’s my way of dodging the question to instead tell you about the role being cast for Episode 15. The ABC series is seeking an African-American actress to guest-star as “Miranda,” a 19- to 22-year-old princess. Described as ” warmhearted and passionate,” this lass wants nothing more than to bring peace and beauty into the world. Yet beneath her gentle exterior, she is headstrong and full of grit – so if you cross her, you may find her more terrifying than even the most powerful kings. Did I mention she has a lovely singing voice, as well?)

http://tvline.com/2014/12/10/nashville-season-3-spoilers-hayden-panettiere-maternity-leave/

Sounds like Tiana and I'm thinking Guinevere which mean maybe the king is Arthur...
esmeraude

Postby esmeraude » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:02 pm

I've read speculation that it could be a young Ursula.

In The Little Mermaid she did say "In my day, we had fantastical feasts when I lived in the palace."

More terrifying than the most powerful kings: "You pitiful, insignificant fools! Now I am the ruler of all the ocean! The waves obey my every whim. The sea and all its spoils bow to my power!"

"Lovely singing voice" could be hint about Ursula stealing Ariel's voice.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Another key Little Mermaid character is heading to ABC’sOnce Upon a Time Ernie Hudsonhas been cast as King Poseidon in episode 15 of the fairytale drama’s current fourth season. In a twist, in addition to being the the powerful deity of legend, in the Once Upon a Time world, we will also discover that Poseidon is the father of the villainous Ursula, played by Merrin Dungey. The two will be joined by JoAnna Garcia Swisher, who will be reprising her role as Ariel.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/ernie-hudson-cast-poseidon-once-upon-a-time-abc-1201330792/

This is Ursula backstory.

My guess was right and wrong about the king. I said Triton but the pic saying Ernie is playing Poseidon but the pic is Triton. I believe Poseidon is either Triton father or grandfather.. which would mean Ariel and Ursula are related? Im guessing they putting their twist on it. The might not be related. Ariel might not even be a princess.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Title: Poor Unfortunate Soul
https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/547791457445093376

Reference to the song from the Disney movie
CTrent29

Re: [4x15] Poor Unfortunate Soul Spoliers

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Isn't Robin supposed to return in this episode?
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:53 pm

^^^ YES he is!

Someone on twitter also suggested he'd be back in 4x14, but I wouldn't say that's reliable.

Thus I'd hoped it would be King Richard.. but it's not.

Anyway, as long as I see Maguire back, it is ok.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
GirlOnFire822

Postby GirlOnFire822 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:04 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:
Another key Little Mermaid character is heading to ABC’sOnce Upon a Time Ernie Hudsonhas been cast as King Poseidon in episode 15 of the fairytale drama’s current fourth season. In a twist, in addition to being the the powerful deity of legend, in the Once Upon a Time world, we will also discover that Poseidon is the father of the villainous Ursula, played by Merrin Dungey. The two will be joined by JoAnna Garcia Swisher, who will be reprising her role as Ariel.

http://deadline.com/2014/12/ernie-hudson-cast-poseidon-once-upon-a-time-abc-1201330792/

This is Ursula backstory.

My guess was right and wrong about the king. I said Triton but the pic saying Ernie is playing Poseidon but the pic is Triton. I believe Poseidon is either Triton father or grandfather.. which would mean Ariel and Ursula are related? Im guessing they putting their twist on it. The might not be related. Ariel might not even be a princess.

Either that or maybe Triton won the crown from Poseidon, which is why Ursula felt she deserved the crown so much? Especially since the episode title is a Little Mermaid reference, I'm guessing they are going that route in some way.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:56 am

Triton is merely ruler of the mer people. I believe Poseidon is the true king of the sea.
CindyLou

Postby CindyLou » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:39 am

CTrent29 wrote:Triton is merely ruler of the mer people. I believe Poseidon is the true king of the sea.

Wouldn't it be funny if Triton was the hand of the king and the writers went full underwater Game of Thrones? LOL!!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Question: Do you have any scoop on what’s going with Once Upon a Time’s Hook? —Jessica
Ausiello: Episode 15 (airing March 15) will reveal why the pirate has a quite complicated past with sea witch Ursula — and the nature of it is “far worse” than any romantic indiscretion, says co-creator Eddy Kitsis. “When you think about what would be worse than having your heart broken, I would say having your soul crushed. You’re going to see the entire flashback of what happened, with the origin of Ursula.”

http://tvline.com/2015/03/03/arrow-damian-wayne-season-4-spoilers-ask-ausiello/
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:56 am

Her Mayorness wrote:^^^ YES he is!

Someone on twitter also suggested he'd be back in 4x14, but I wouldn't say that's reliable.

Thus I'd hoped it would be King Richard.. but it's not.

Anyway, as long as I see Maguire back, it is ok.

I am really glad robin is back but i have to say this s/l is really confusing it seems that whatever is going to happen all happens in three episodes then it is over chritina lange she is only listed in episode 16 and 17 so this s/l seem more for the show to send robin away from regina so she can be involved in the QOD s/l and then have a convenient reason to send him back to SB
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:38 am

I wonder how Hook managed to crush Ursula's soul. I'm also wondering why we haven't seen Ursula use magic, other than her tentacles.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:31 pm

CTrent29 wrote:I wonder how Hook managed to crush Ursula's soul. I'm also wondering why we haven't seen Ursula use magic, other than her tentacles.

Not sure but i would guess it would have something to do with money maybe hook trick her into getting something that was sacred and posiden being her father maybe she ended up losing her family in the process i could guess it probably didn't go over well with him
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:11 am

Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:43 am

My theory:

Rumple conjures Robin. Regina finds him with the help of page 23. She spills out to him everything and Rumple hears it = CURVE BALL. He must be the one she sees after the kiss.

Or even worse, he's shapeshifted into Rumple yuck yuck
He's using love as a weapon.

Later on in 4x17 he goes to NY and lure Robin or whatever...
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 am

Well I don't think Robin is there but I also don't think that is the curve ball something has to happen to send regina to NY to find Robin and since rumple is the only one that knows where he is this all must tie together somehow. I don't think rumple became Robin but I can see him follow her so I think that is who she turns around and see's or it is Emma not sure yet

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”