The Wiz of Oz

Re: [4x15] Poor Unfortunate Soul Spoliers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:05 am

that moment between Regina and Robin feels like a dream to me
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Samantha

Re: [4x15] Poor Unfortunate Soul Spoliers

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:13 am

I think i am going to change my theory first off we have regina who was evil and has spent most of the series trying to redeem herself she doesn't have the best relationship with emma and now she stuck with the evil people trying to portend to be evil. She promised to protect pinoccio but that doesn't seem to going to well so what if she needed someone to talk to if you are regina who do you trust the most? Enter Robin hood my guess is maybe she conjured him herself to talk to someone i don't think he is real (for one thing we know he is in NY) and of course she gets caught but i don't think it is rumple because then her plan would be done (besides i am sure rumple already knows) i think it is emma who tracked her down. Just a theory

Good to see robin back
Her Mayorness

Re: [4x15] Poor Unfortunate Soul Spoilers

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:29 am

Well I hope you're right it isn't Rumple.. but that curve ball that A&E told us would happen.. it could only be Rumple, the evilest of them all.. gosh

Oh by the way, next week, 3x15 = 4x15. They met a year ago, so to say lol
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:30 am

yes we know that regina will get some sort of curve ball but it doesn't mean the curve ball has anything to do with what is going on right now it could be something completely different all we know is that it has to be something that is very personal to regina that could throw her off
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Synopsis
“Poor Unfortunate Soul” – Hook leverages his complicated history with Ursula to find out what she knows about Gold’s endgame. Gold and the Queens of Darkness torture August for information about the Author as Emma, Mary Margaret and David race to find them. Regina grows concerned for Robin Hood’s safety while she struggles to maintain her cover with the villains. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, when a restless young Ursula enlists Hook’s help to run away from home, she soon learns it isn’t wise to trust a pirate, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 22 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold. 

Guest stars include Eion Bailey as August, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Christopher Gauthier as William Smee, JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Ariel, Ernie Hudson as Poseidon, Tiffany Boone as Young Ursula and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent. 

”Poor Unfortunate Soul” was written by Andrew Chambliss and Dana Horgan and directed by Steve Pearlman. 
Adoptapom

Postby Adoptapom » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:09 pm

When does Zelena show up? That's who I thought Regina saw, because she seems too pissed for it just to be Emma.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:23 pm

She returns in 17
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:38 pm

I just watched the promo and at the end it shows ursela throwing hook of the side of a ship (that looks like the jolly roger) but he's in his modern day clothing! Does anyone know what's happening here?
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Not possible since Black Beard still has the Jolly Roger
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:55 pm

It could be a random ship..

As for RH, it seems he is real! But I still think Rumple will do something drastic - like rip Robin's heart out and blackmail Regina.. Curve ball damn it.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:32 pm

I know black beard has the ship which is why I'm confused in the first place. That and how the hell would ursela poof them to the enchanted Forrest to do it.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:25 pm

What makes u think the Jolly Roger is in The Enchanted Forest? Since the last time we saw it was in Arendelle. Also Storybrooke does have a port with ships. Hook at one point arrange for Henry to leave ob a random boat at the port back n season 3
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:23 pm

What makes u think the Jollu Roger is in The Enchanted Forest? Since the last time we saw it was in Arendelle.

I thought Hook made it clear that he had given the Jolly Roger to Blackbeard in exchange for a means to get him to "the Land of No Magic" and NYC.

By the way, is this episode about Hook using his past with Ursula to get her to reveal the QoD's plans?
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:11 pm

I don't think it is the Jolly Roger it just looks like it from the promo. And I don't know if he gave it to Blackbeard or he sold t and blackbeard took it from that person (sounds more likely considering it's blackbeard lol).

And I'm not sure what he might do to Ursela but I think she's stull defiantly angry about their past.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:33 pm

In 4x9, Blackbeard has indeed confirmed the ship was JR , made of enchanted wood. And we know from Hook that he has exchanged it for a magic bean, so CTrent was right.

(yet another example in which murder means nothing. Hook made BB walk the plank, then he was saved by Ariel and later on Hook has the guts to seek him out and do the trade and BB accepts... omg)
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:42 pm

OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Is that meant to be young Ursela?
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:06 pm

yes
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:18 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Not possible since Black Beard still has the Jolly Roger

I guess it is possible, since it's happening. The question is . . . how did the Jolly Roger end up back in Storybrooke?
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:42 pm

if that is the Jolly roger. there are more then one boat/ship on the Storybrooke harbor

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”