Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

[4x14] Enter The Dragon Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:05 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [4x14] Enter The Dragon Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Do the Queens of Darkness share a connection to any other Storybrooke characters?
KITSIS:
They’re going to have a connection to Snow and Charming. We’re also excited to get their origin stories, but one that we’re really excited about is episode 14, which is how the Evil Queen met Maleficent.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/15/once-upon-time-season4-spoilers-queens-darkness/
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:59 pm

misy

Postby misy » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:29 pm

And it mentions him adding his pages to the book in connection to the author.
Add that to the deleted scenes of him at Jefferson's house- (maybe those scenes will be utilized)- and it just might turn out that the author is Jefferson after all. I've been convinced of that since S1.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
RebeccaMatthews

Postby RebeccaMatthews » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:23 am

Connection to Snowing, excuse me while I roll my eyes. We already know that Maleficent has a relationship with Regina, and that Charming and Emma visited her.
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Mmmm, maybe we shall finally learn more about Tamara's dragon...I could see him being the Sorcerer actually. He could pull off a name like Yensid.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Montreat11 wrote:Mmmm, maybe we shall finally learn more about Tamara's dragon...I could see him being the Sorcerer actually. He could pull off a name like Yensid.

TVLINE | Would you want to rule out one fan theory, that the Sorcerer will turn out to be Yen Sid?
KITSIS | The sorcerer from Fantasia? Yeah, we can rule that out.
HOROWITZ | The Fantasia story is a jumping off point. We have something else in mind for the Sorcerer’s background.

http://tvline.com/2014/12/15/once-upon-a-time-season-4-cruella-de-vil-rumplestiltskin-ariel-return/
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Darn, thanks for the FYI Wiz! You rock, as always!
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:30 pm

I do hope that we get some answers about how August's Dragon came to our land with his magic intact. Maybe him and the Queens came over here together? It could also be about Mal's background and how she learned how to turn into a Dragon. I am so excited for Eion Bailey to return!!! I miss adult August!
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:35 am

I am curios as to how mal and Regina first meet and became friends
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:22 pm

RebeccaMatthews wrote:Connection to Snowing, excuse me while I roll my eyes. We already know that Maleficent has a relationship with Regina, and that Charming and Emma visited her.

I guess we're going to learn more.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:05 pm

This could be a Regina-centric. It's going to show how she and Mal became friends.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:23 am

US Promo

Canada Promo
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:13 am

RebeccaMatthews wrote:Connection to Snowing, excuse me while I roll my eyes. We already know that Maleficent has a relationship with Regina, and that Charming and Emma visited her.

We do know that regina and mal were friends but we don't have much of a backstory here I think it will be interesting to see how these two came about because from most of the flashback we know they actually were real friends as real as it gets for a villain. We even had rumple say i believe it was in season 2 that he knew she would never leave her behind and from the promo it does look like the heroes know regina is going undercover but i suspect emma doesn't know everything (i guess henry also knows because i can't see her doing this if he didn't know as well if that happened he would try and intervene). I think mal is going to be the one person who isn't going to trust her right off the bat but i think deep down she is really going to want to as well i think regina could careless about ursula and cruela but i think deep down there is a part of her that still loves her friend

As for Jefferson i highly doubt he is the author if he was the author why wouldn't he have written a story to get his daughter back so it really makes no sense he would be the author his whole motivation was to get his daughter back and for her to remember him. As for august i doubt he is the author too because we know that the author is still here because he wrote pg 23 for robin and regina and august was turned back into pinoccio so it is impossible for him to have written that page i putting my money on one of the dwarfs or someone that has been around but not lead or someone we just never noticed. I think it will be someone we least expect at least that is what i am hoping i think it will be really interesting if it is a character that has been on since season 1 or 2 but was more of a character in the background that we never noticed
DoneWithOUAT

Postby DoneWithOUAT » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:03 pm

My comment was not to attack characters but to underline the fatal inconsistencies in the storyline. Attacking characters would be infantile on my part.

A&K have long proven with Lost that they are no master at keeping a logical storyline.

Snow had a philosophical and integrity crisis after being part of Cora's death. At the time she held herself as if she was still pure as snow. Having helped with Cora's murder, she acted as she just did the very first and only bad thing in her life. Hello!

Excuse me while I roll my eyes with this latest inconsistency in Snow's character. A&K didn't look very far for that poor excuse for a secret!

Now we should believe Snow lost her purity of heart before Cora'S death? Once they decided to act as vilains and lie. Real heroes would have stand for the truth and warn Emma of her Dark potential, as least nto give her the chance and the Choice.

This series will end with the heroes dark and villenous and the bad dudes will chanted as celestial creatures
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Synopsis

“Enter the Dragon” – In order to infiltrate the Queens of Darkness as a spy for the heroes, Regina must prove she’s still willing to get her hands dirty. Meanwhile, Emma, David and Mary Margaret scramble to keep tabs on their undercover operative. Hook requests an unusual favor from Belle as Henry makes progress on his search for the Author. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Regina befriends Maleficent and helps her to rekindle her lost spark, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Eion Bailey as August, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio, Sebastian Roche as King Stefan, Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent, Noah Beggs as Bartender and Russell Roberts as Visiting Duke.

”Enter the Dragon” was written by David H. Goodman and Jerome Schwartz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:00 am

I don't think he is so much trying to rewrite history or that snow lost her purity before she killed cora i think he is trying to do is that good and evil isn't so black and white that ever hero can do something that is bad and every villain can do something good that the characters like people are complicated and as of now we don't know the extent of snow and charmings secret but that they just wanted to protect their daughter like most parents do and i think snow was afraid if she told emma the truth it would cause her more harm then good. I think the charming's are not so much in hero mode as they are in how far will you go for your child mode. (there must be still more to this secret because what we know so far doesn't seem that bad she decided not to work with someone evil i still don't see how that translated into them being responsible for malificient to lose her child regina is the one who cast the spell)
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 am

OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Yay Iv been waiting for more scenes with Hook and Will together (where they are not punching each other!) they look so much alike lol
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:35 am

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”