[4x17] Heart of Gold Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Re: [4x17] Heart of Gold Spoilers

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:32 pm

Maybe this will build up her darkness. Snow: we know him, Emma. Emma: what? Emma: you mean you knew who the author was the whole time. Why couldn- Snow: no we did- Emma: just stop. Emma walks out lf whatever room that they are in and snow starts crying. Well that probably won't happen but it could snow will eventually get the time to tell her what she really knew though and Emma will calm down.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Caleb wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:there are pics posted of her in present day under episode 4x20

Oh! thank you for mention that. Now it makes sense.
BTW I've never convinced that she has been killed when Rumple did what he did.
Coz they way she died was just like the way she parented dying when Dorthy tried kill her.
beside she is one of the best villains in the show so far.
That's why hope she back to Sb and get her revenge as well. :P

With Dorathy she pretended to melt, but Rumple stabbed her with his dagger and she... Kinda shattered!
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Guys maybe this how regina is blackmailed. I saw a script tease where regina can't use magic or something like so what if rumpel takes out her heart and tells her he will crush it if she doesn't do something. Or simply it could be the cuff and rumpel says he will not take it off til she does what he haveth said
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Or Rumple put Pan's cuffs on Regina stopping her from using magic
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:58 pm

Yeah that's what I was trying to say at the bottom I meant pans cuff
ukonce

Postby ukonce » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:48 am

In relation to the "blackmailing" of Regina... ABC shoot shows based around legality so they should know the base definition of simple terms and, put plainly, excluding metaphorical terms such as emotional blackmail - blackmail is based around the blackmailer witholding compromising information ON the person being blackmailed, from the public. Which means that somehow when they were in the Enchanted Forest, Regina did something spectacularly horrible and no-one noticed - or she's covering for someone else; and not for Henry's benefit either. Hmm... I'm confused but excited regardless! :?
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:48 pm

I knew that's what blackmailing meant but why would they care BECUASE if she did do something horrible they would say that was her old self that's not her no more.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Sneak peek 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 pm

I think it's funny to see fairy tales walk around in our world. Robin has to careful though he may end up being arrested.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:50 pm

I think this sneak peek just gave away that's not really Marian. How she know Bae by name?
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Yeah I noticed that. Tbh she has never even seen bar she came on at the end of season three he died in the middle of season 3. I mean unless she knows him from Robin or the past. I think that right there proved that she is really the wicked witch. Tbh whatever she had in that must be heavy if she has to put it down to pick up her son unless she did that on purpose. We have seen flying monkeys in our world. Maybe that was one them and she simply put it down so Robin can run away. I think she is going to pretend she is missing and try to find a way back in storybrooke as the wicked witch but of course Robin will find her.
misy

Postby misy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:28 am

There was also an Oz nod with the horse and carriage- the horse of a different color in Emerald City.
Then there's the fact that, at various points in the clip, the people and the surroundings seem to fade to black and white (like the 1939 movie went from blk and wht to color).In particular, at 57 seconds and at 1 minute 38 seconds. It's hard to see if paused, but watching straight through, it's pretty obvious.
Hmmm...does this mean NY is a special place in a LWM? And is it maybe connected with Victor's LWC in some way?
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
Oncer_Forever_

Postby Oncer_Forever_ » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Maybe when rumple blackmails Regina he threatens Robin. Maybe he says he can go in and out of storybrooke now and he knows where Robin is and can use him against Regina
Evil doesn't always look evil. Sometimes it's staring us right in the face and we don't even realize it~~ Regina Mills
Condiments are this worlds most powerful magic~~ Mr.gold
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets~~ Hook
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Once Upon a Time fans, our favorite hooded archer is finally back on our TV screens, right where he belongs!
Well, actually not exactly right where he belongs, since the ABC fairy tale drama picks up with Robin Hood (Sean Maguire) in NYC with his wife Marian (Christie Laing) and son Roland (Raphael Alejandro), not in Storybrooke where we want him with his love Regina (Lana Parrilla)! But hey, at least he's finally, finally, finally back on the show, right? We'll take any Robin Hood we can get.
And when we got Maguire on the line to talk about this Sunday's episode, he revealed that the episode is all Robin Hood, all the time. Yasss!

"This episode is all about the origin of Robin. That would be the best way to describe it," Maguire tells E! News. "It's interesting because it picks up from where we left off with Robin and Marian and Roland, but it also goes back into his past and we'll find out about how he became the outlaw Robin Hood."
Maguire is excited for fans to finally learn about Robin's past.
"It's exciting because I had questions about the character too, and I think this episode doesn't answer everything, but it does answer a lot of things that we've been wondering about, like how he became who he is today," Maguire says. "How did he evolve from Robin of Locksley to Robin Hood? What series of events brought that to pass? That's something that we'll be exploring on Sunday. Plus, there's Oz, there's Storybrooke, there's New York, old characters coming back like the Sheriff of Nottingham [Will Traval], so it's going to be a really great episode."
Fans will get to see flashbacks of a very important meeting between Robin and Rumpelstiltskin (Robert Carlyle) that will set Robin on a life-changing journey.

"Robin has an encounter with Rumpelstiltskin and he's going to be asked to do something that is going to prove to be tough," Maguire previews. "If he decides to ultimately do it, or if he'll succeed or fail, we don't know. But what we do know is that anyone that has dealings with Rumpelstiltskin, normally, it doesn't end well. Robin and Rumpelstiltskin have quite an interesting journey in this episode. It's not all what you'd imagine."
And that journey sends Robin to the land of Oz, where he's come face-to-face with the Wicked Witch (returning guest star Rebecca Mader)!
"Rebecca and I are like brother/sister. Working with Bex was such a joy," Maguire says. "We were both excited to work together and see our characters have a face-off with each other. Robin is a normal human and doesn't have magic, so when you come up against someone like this who has magic, from my point of view, I'd want to get the hell out of there as soon as possible! I don't want to give too much away, but you need to remember he's just a mortal guy so it's not like he can't go toe-to-toe with Rumpel or the Wicked Witch or the Evil Queen."

In present day, Robin's going to find himself in a very new and scary place: New York City.
"Like everyone who's ever arrived in New York, you're immediately overwhelmed by the scope and size of the city," Maguire says. "Having just come from Storybrooke and the Sherwood Forest, which are very quiet, small and sleepy towns to a certain degree, coming to New York you're immediately bombarded with how different and massive it is. It's quite frightening."
He continues, "But Robin, being the leader and husband and father that he is, takes charge of his family. But even he is a little lost and bewildered by being in this new, modern city and having just left Regina, his love and where his heart lies. He knew he had to leave and do what's right but he's in all sorts of confusion at the moment. How does he reconcile that?"

Will he remain determined to stay with Marian, or will he follow his heart and try to get back to Regina in Storybrooke?
"That I can't really say. This whole hour will deal with what he's thinking and what he's going to do," Maguire says. "We'll go on that journey with him as he decides what he's going to do, how he feels. Things are going to be hard for Robin, that's for sure. He misses his love! We'll see his feelings for both Marian and Regina, and where his future lies."
And if you think you know where this episode is going (like most of the fandom believes they do!), Maguire promises that you don't.
"We know the fans are aware of certain things that may be happening but we have a couple of surprises that I don't think that anyone is aware of," Maguire says. "There is some stuff that is really going to shock people coming up, especially at the end of this episode. There's something coming that I certainly had no idea it was coming. It's going to blow people's minds. It's shocking."

http://www.eonline.com/news/643917/once-upon-a-time-s-sean-maguire-dishes-all-about-robin-hood-s-shocking-origin-story
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:44 pm

What makes me angry in advance about this episode is - even if A&E are going to cover all "plot holes" and give valid and logical explanations as they always do, there is still going to be some negativity, moaning and dismissing it all. I also think a clear direction as to how to watch the show in general is necessary. That way we'd avoid constant moaning.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Too late. on The facebook page there are people already being negative. especially the SQers
misy

Postby misy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Wiz...you got that right!!
:roll:
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”