[4x17] Heart of Gold Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [4x17] Heart of Gold Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:57 pm

The scene could have taken place before Emma and hook showed up. We dont know how many times Zelena returned to the EF. Also Zelena did say she had eyes everywhere. That may or may not be the real Zelena.
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:51 pm

True that - for what we know so far, Zelena has been only once in the EF but we never know what A&E gonna cook up :D - which is a good thing!

I wish this were Zelena alive after her green smoke has gone through the time portal and she speaks with pre-caught-by-Regina Marian and somehow comes back to SB as Marian - but this is probably not the case as it is too easy to guess/
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Never say never in Once Upon a Time! Marion could have visited Oz for all we know!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Any chance I could get some scoop on my favorite Once Upon a Time character, Robin Hood? –Nicole
As previously hinted (and despite how Season 4A ended), Sean Maguire will be back in some capacity this spring as Regina’s soul mate. “And for the uber-observant fans,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz hints, “we’re going to shed some light on just why he might have looked different and not had a tattoo in Season 2″ — that is, back when the role was was originally played by Tom Ellis. (Do I smell a Dr. Kelly Nieman crossover?)

http://tvline.com/2015/02/16/good-wife-season-6-spoilers-alicia-kalinda/
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:39 pm

It just hit me. Zelena told Regina in the jail scene that she had seen Regina's whole life. That might include her association with Tinkerbell and the pixie dust incident. If so, she might have played matchmaker for Robin in order to keep him away from Regina. She might have arranged Robin's meeting Marian so that they'd fall in love and he'd be off limits to her sister. Zelena needed Regina's anger and pain as much as Rumple, so marrying off the person Regina had been told was her soulmate would suit her interests and would explain Marian and Zelena's conversation in the pics.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:45 pm

So they are going to explain why they went with another actor? But then why would Belle have recoginzed him when they went back to the EF? If he had to tattoo when he first "met" Regina then he should have had it when he first met Belle, because that was after the bar scene.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:07 pm

MrsKillianCassidy wrote:So they are going to explain why they went with another actor? But then why would Belle have recoginzed him when they went back to the EF? If he had to tattoo when he first "met" Regina then he should have had it when he first met Belle, because that was after the bar scene.

The original actor, Tom Ellis, was unavailable to continue the role of Robin Hood.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:43 pm

CTrent-- “we’re going to shed some light on just why he might have looked different and not had a tattoo in Season 2″ — that is, back when the role was was originally played by Tom Ellis

This is what I am referring too. It just looks like they are going to work it into the storyline.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:06 am

This statement I am lost the only thing I can think of here is maybe things were altered because of the author. We know he has the power to change things so maybe he altered regina's story. I am curious as to why Marian and Robin separated we know she was gone long before she was captured by the evil queen what we don't know is what happened between the time she left robin and the time she was captures. Robin had no clue where she was so it had to be significant amount of time
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 pm

I really hope that that picture of robina hood going into the furniture shop is Walshs! I love it when the show brings everything like this together. And I'm super excited about this episode... Havn't had a robin centric episode yet and to see him trying to find a way back to Regina will be great.

What are the theories for Marion about going back to SB?
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Samantha wrote:This statement I am lost the only thing I can think of here is maybe things were altered because of the author. We know he has the power to change things so maybe he altered regina's story. I am curious as to why Marian and Robin separated we know she was gone long before she was captured by the evil queen what we don't know is what happened between the time she left robin and the time she was captures. Robin had no clue where she was so it had to be significant amount of time

We know that Robin feels guilty about her "death". He told Regina he put her in harms way on a job and that it was his fault she died. I too will be interested to know how that happened though!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:26 pm

I’m going to need some more Once Upon a Time scoop. — Tonya
Ask and you shall receive: Robin Hood and Rumplestiltskin are not the only characters who will be leaving Storybrooke. “You’ll see some characters arriving in Storybrooke and you’ll see some characters departing as well,” executive producer Adam Horowitz tells me. “We think it’s fun to venture outside the confines of Storybrooke and see some of our characters in the real world.” Case in point: We’ll actually see an entire episode devoted to Robin Hood’s plight in New York City.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/20/spoiler-room-scoop-scandal-carter-good-wife-and-more
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:22 am

OnceUponAFan wrote:
Samantha wrote:This statement I am lost the only thing I can think of here is maybe things were altered because of the author. We know he has the power to change things so maybe he altered regina's story. I am curious as to why Marian and Robin separated we know she was gone long before she was captured by the evil queen what we don't know is what happened between the time she left robin and the time she was captures. Robin had no clue where she was so it had to be significant amount of time

We know that Robin feels guilty about her "death". He told Regina he put her in harms way on a job and that it was his fault she died. I too will be interested to know how that happened though!

That is what he said but that was a little confusing because we saw Marian in the village where the queen captured her and Robin was no where to be found as well he had no idea that Regina had her so I am not sure exactly how any of that was his fault.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:20 am

Her Mayorness wrote:No, she wasn't. The guy who took the pictures says she wasn't, and what you think it's the necklace is actually the bead from the costume.

"Can good people make a bad decision? Can bad people make a good decision? Can you come back from the bad decisions you made and how?"

I am thinking this spoiler may have to do with marian and something she did in the past it looks like these two were planning something since they have gone out of their way to hide their meeting
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:41 pm

That is what he said but that was a little confusing because we saw Marian in the village where the queen captured her and Robin was no where to be found as well he had no idea that Regina had her so I am not sure exactly how any of that was his fault.

I guess we're going to find out what really happened.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:10 am

I am really looking forward to this episode and see some of robin's backstory i think this is long over due and with Will on we will see how these two tie into each other. Maybe season 5 has something to do with sherwood forest they do now have quite a few of them on and we know very little about that area so it might be interesting to see i am still trying to wrap my head around this marian zelena stuff all i get is that when hook and emma went back in time so did zelena and she must of somehow crossed paths with marian after she left robin in SF but before we saw her in the village with regina ( i am guessing that never happened in the original timeline) it is a little bit confusing and i will be glad when we can see how all this ties in as well robin thought marian died because of him so maybe all this will tie together
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:50 am

No one has said this yet so I guess i will. Regina ripped off zelenas pendant leaving it on the ground right plz correct me. Well what if when Emma and hook went back in time so did the pendant. The pendant ended up whr Marian was. Marian put it on and zelenas Magic came back to life. It recreated zelena but zelenas Magic was weak only Marian could control her using the pendant. Marian quickly takes it off frightened. When Marian and Robin leave storybrooke Marian puts it back on. Zelena frees herself by killing Marian and putting it back on but just to realize that she really doesn't exist in Magic and the pendant does nothing. This will make zelena mad because now Regina is open and Robin will seek a way in. Zelena thought that the pendant would give her Magic but instead it didn't so zelena loses.

Just a note if the pendant wasn't on the ground none of this could have happened unless Emma or hook took it with them
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:56 am

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:No one has said this yet so I guess i will. Regina ripped off zelenas pendant leaving it on the ground right plz correct me. Well what if when Emma and hook went back in time so did the pendant. The pendant ended up whr Marian was. Marian put it on and zelenas Magic came back to life. It recreated zelena but zelenas Magic was weak only Marian could control her using the pendant. Marian quickly takes it off frightened. When Marian and Robin leave storybrooke Marian puts it back on. Zelena frees herself by killing Marian and putting it back on but just to realize that she really doesn't exist in Magic and the pendant does nothing. This will make zelena mad because now Regina is open and Robin will seek a way in. Zelena thought that the pendant would give her Magic but instead it didn't so zelena loses.

Just a note if the pendant wasn't on the ground none of this could have happened unless Emma or hook took it with them

Well Regina didn't leave the pendant on the ground in the episode that rumple kills zelena we see Regina take the pendant and put it in her vault, then rumple kills zelena causing the pendent magic to be released and it went to the barn where the time portal open my guess is that because zelena managed to put everything she need for the spell that when she died her magic just completed the spell the only guess i have is when the portal was open and hook and emma returned to the past the green mist that was zelena also returned and she was recorpalized as zelena.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Oh ok thanks I thought I saw her lay it on the ground. What if the time portal tool zelenas body back in time like the dust went back in time and recreated herself. Samantha as u said what if she set it all up. What if she set the whole thing up and just some what new that she would return to her original form or what if the dust went back in time landed on the ground as dust rumple walks up on the dust and brings her back to life. Like they did with maleficent some blood and dust.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:42 am

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:Oh ok thanks I thought I saw her lay it on the ground. What if the time portal tool zelenas body back in time like the dust went back in time and recreated herself. Samantha as u said what if she set it all up. What if she set the whole thing up and just some what new that she would return to her original form or what if the dust went back in time landed on the ground as dust rumple walks up on the dust and brings her back to life. Like they did with maleficent some blood and dust.

I don't know about all that but what i think is that because zelen'a power was contained in the broche when rumple killed her her esses was released and opened the time portal which sucked in emma and hook. We saw a green mist open the time port and i am assuming that the green mist was zelena and it just got pulled in i think that when rumple killed zelena her power was released and it went back to the last thing she was doing and completed the spell. i don't think this was her plan or any back up she had i think this was just a series of coincidence that occured. When Zelena was brought back in time she just took advantage of her circumstance. I don't think rumple brought her back to life for one thing as we saw when emma returned that what she did in the past effected the future snow and david had memories of meeting leah so if that happened then rumple would of remembered her and think he would find a way to move heaven and earth to find and kill her again and we didn't see any evidence of that.

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”