[4x17] Heart of Gold Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
Her Mayorness

Re: [4x17] Heart of Gold Spoilers

Postby Her Mayorness » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:08 pm

I suppose press release will be .. released next Monday since there is a disastrous two-week hiatus.

The Wiz of Oz wrote:If Robin remembers her. People on this show memories get wiped alot

Oh, I think he does. Remember the look they gave each other when she entered Granny's in 3x16? Everyone thought like oh he's so protective of Regina when he started moving towards Zelena, but that obviously wasn't it. It was recognition. Now it is all clear.

Another question is why he never mentioned anything to anyone in SB.. My guess is he didn't want to;.. hmm.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:35 pm

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/03/once-u ... of_31.html
"Heart of Gold" - Emma is still reeling after learning the truth of her parents' history with Maleficent, but she must focus on finding the Author, who is running loose in Storybrooke, before Gold does. When Gold's quest for his happy ending grows more urgent, he blackmails Regina into helping him. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Robin Hood learns what it means to be an honorable thief when he accepts a proposition by Rumpelstiltskin to travel to Oz to steal a valuable magic elixir from the Wicked Witch, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, APRIL 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Wil Traval as the Sheriff of Nottingham, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Jason Burkart as Little John, Christie Laing as Maid Marian, Patrick Fischler as the Author, Jennifer Cheon as Nurse, Paul Kloegman as Carriage Driver and Tristan Shire as Oz Guard.

PRESS RELEASE! SO GLAD I was wrong lol
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:28 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Rumplestiltskin said something troubling during last week’s Once Upon a Time that made me think he’s going to die. Please say it isn’t so! — Linda
I cannot confirm nor deny the Dark One’s fate, but you won’t have to wait long to find out what he meant when he said something else is changing, so he has to change the rules as fast as possible. “Rumple also has a secret about what’s going on with him personally,” executive producer Edward Kitsis says. “In the very next episode we’re going to get the answer to that.” We’ll also find out exactly what Rumple is lording over Regina that will made her obey—and it doesn’t have to do with Henry. “It’s something entirely different and yet familiar at the same time,” Kitsis says
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/03/spoiler-room-game-thrones-once-good-wife-spoilers
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:45 pm

It's probably Robin that he's blackmailing Regina with. He's the only other person who could be used against her besides henry.
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:54 pm

^^ I've kept saying Rumple is Regina's curveball and he's gonna use love as a weapon.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Ok there are spoilers below so be careful. In episode 19 lily we see Robin is back in storybrooke I think or is it 20. I think that if rumple uses him this how. We have seen Robin and rumple meet up in this episode from promo pics. So I think he ripped out his heart Jensen the title heart of gold. I think he is going to force regina to do something and if he doesn't he will crush his heart. If he uses henry hears how he will do it. Well actually there are tons of ways but I think he will kidnap him. He want threaten to kill him just take away his memory. He will have those memory stones take the mems and destroy the rock if regina doesn't do as he say. Regina cannot let no one know this or else he will take his memory thoughts!
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:04 pm

SNEAK PEEK 1
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:12 pm

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:Ok there are spoilers below so be careful. In episode 19 lily we see Robin is back in storybrooke I think or is it 20. I think that if rumple uses him this how. We have seen Robin and rumple meet up in this episode from promo pics. So I think he ripped out his heart Jensen the title heart of gold. I think he is going to force regina to do something and if he doesn't he will crush his heart. If he uses henry hears how he will do it. Well actually there are tons of ways but I think he will kidnap him. He want threaten to kill him just take away his memory. He will have those memory stones take the mems and destroy the rock if regina doesn't do as he say. Regina cannot let no one know this or else he will take his memory thoughts!

It's already been confirmed that what Rumple is holding over reginas head has NOTHING to do with Henry.
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:

SNEAK PEEK 1

Ok super confused now... Robin and rumple have meet before! This makes it seem like they havn't??
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Depends on where this is in the timeline ... ??? I need to know that!
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:19 pm

I'm with b4. Because this episode seems like it will be jumping around. Flashbacks between the Enchanted Forest, oz, back to the Enchanted forest, then NYC.
also Robin had to know of Rumple to steal from him in LACEY
I believe this also the episode where somewhat acknowledge the switch between Tom and Sean as Robin
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:10 pm

I have always thought it was Sean - Tim in lacey - then Sean again. I guess you're right, maybe even before 3x3.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:28 pm

So Zelena will back to Storybrooke?
coz all what I saw is she will appear in same flashback in the show, that's it!
I don't know how fans figured out that she will back again to SB?
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:44 pm

there are pics posted of her in present day under episode 4x20
desa

Postby desa » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:29 pm

When I saw this I just remembered how much I love Rumple when he is like that. :D :D :D
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:43 pm

maybe the way Zelena comes back is the author writes in a way she comes back or simply puts then zelena came back to life well it may be harder than that of course but u never know.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:41 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:there are pics posted of her in present day under episode 4x20

Oh! thank you for mention that. Now it makes sense.
BTW I've never convinced that she has been killed when Rumple did what he did.
Coz they way she died was just like the way she parented dying when Dorthy tried kill her.
beside she is one of the best villains in the show so far.
That's why hope she back to Sb and get her revenge as well. :P
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:00 pm

MonicaHoodMills: will we see how he became Robin Hood? #OUAT
When we asked Sean Maguire to sum up this week's Robin Hood-centric episode of Once Upon a Time, he chose these: "Robin Hood's origins." So we'll take that as a yes!

http://www.eonline.com/news/643468/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-outlander-game-of-thrones-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-new-girl-and-more?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=SpoilerTV&utm_medium=SpoilerTV&utm_campaign=SpoilerTV&dlvrit=SpoilerTV
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:47 pm

Script Tease 2
https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/585297051866411010

i was about to say "know who?". she talking about the Author

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”