Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

[4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:26 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Samantha

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby Samantha » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:38 am

Well I guess we all know eventually they would bring lolly back I am not sure how I feel about this episode yet
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Yay! Yah! Yay! Iv been waiting for ages to see what Lily's connection to SB will be! #excited!
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:13 pm

And what's this about Belle and Will walking hand in hand in StoryBrook? It's about time Will had more to do.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:18 am

OnceUponAFan wrote:And what's this about Belle and Will walking hand in hand in StoryBrook? It's about time Will had more to do.

Where did you see this?
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:10 am

Samantha wrote:
OnceUponAFan wrote:And what's this about Belle and Will walking hand in hand in StoryBrook? It's about time Will had more to do.

Where did you see this?

Check out like nearly any spoiler site you can find (Storybrooke Mirror, Once Upon a Spoiler, Katmtan on tumblr) they posted photos a couple of days ago.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:51 am

19 looks like an interesting episode this is the episode that regina and Emma go on a road trip (my guess New York)

As far as the will and belle pick all I can guess is maybe rumple is back in storybrooke and this is belle's way of proving she is moving on ( just a guess they had to do something to connect will because for a regular he has no real connection to anyone other then Robin and possible mal )
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:59 pm

http://storybrookemirror.tumblr.com/tagged/s4:%20news

So it looks like there will be more flashbacks of young lily and young Enma. But how are they doing that? Emma told Regina that when she decided to forgive lily it was too late?
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:14 pm

So Will and Belle? Hmmmm. Isn't Belle still married to Rumple. Just saying (yeah, bitter sarcasm).

I don't think Belle is going to use Will to send Rumple a message. She's probably decided to move on.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Technically if this is Belle moving she is cheating on Rumple. I hope everyone who disrespecting OQ treat Belle and Will the same way.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Jennie

Postby Jennie » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Just to be clear, I'm a Rumbelle fan, but Belle is my favorite of the pair.

Belle probably has grounds for an annulment, since Rumple proposed and married her while actively deceiving her about who he really was. I don't know if they'll take that route or not, but it is a possibility. She and Will could also just be friends...like a brother/sister relationship? I'm just excited about some more Belle screen-time :)
"We either live happily ever after or we get killed by horrible curses."
"The days of happy ever after are over. These are dark times."
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Jennie wrote:Just to be clear, I'm a Rumbelle fan, but Belle is my favorite of the pair.

Belle probably has grounds for an annulment, since Rumple proposed and married her while actively deceiving her about who he really was. I don't know if they'll take that route or not, but it is a possibility. She and Will could also just be friends...like a brother/sister relationship? I'm just excited about some more Belle screen-time :)

No worries. Following up on what Wiz said, I am just bitterly remembering now how People bitched about the so called 'adultery' and "wedding vows" in Robin and Regina's case.
Of course, Belle has every right to move on and ask for annulment cause we all know how Rumple treated her and took her for granted (and I love Rumple), just exactly the same as Robin had. Not to mention that after 30 years of mourning AND, given Marion was believed dead, grounds for his marriage be pronounced NULL and VOID. These grounds remain even if the spouse resurrects or in our world / reappears.

The bitching continued even after Marian herself explained she wanted to be Chosen, and officially released him of his vows. I am just calling out the hypocrisy of those fans who are now creepily quiet.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:50 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Technically if this is Belle moving she is cheating on Rumple. I hope everyone who disrespecting OQ treat Belle and Will the same way.

Agreed. It's not perfect what OQ had but when they started their relationship they werent commuting adultery.

Although I have to say... This show is very cavalier with people cheating on their spouses. In "smash the mirror" when MM and Regina are talking about her and Robin Hood and Regina admits to feeling guilty MM pretty much says why? I slept with a married man too, it's all good!" (Obviously not in those words)
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:22 pm

OnceUponAFan wrote:http://storybrookemirror.tumblr.com/tagged/s4:%20news

So it looks like there will be more flashbacks of young lily and young Enma. But how are they doing that? Emma told Regina that when she decided to forgive lily it was too late?

That is probably what we will see. Emma trying to forgive her and Lily telling her it's too late.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:32 am

Her Mayorness wrote:
Jennie wrote:Just to be clear, I'm a Rumbelle fan, but Belle is my favorite of the pair.

No worries. Following up on what Wiz said, I am just bitterly remembering now how People bitched about the so called 'adultery' and "wedding vows" in Robin and Regina's case.
Of course, Belle has every right to move on and ask for annulment cause we all know how Rumple treated her and took her for granted (and I love Rumple), just exactly the same as Robin had. Not to mention that after 30 years of mourning AND, given Marion was believed dead, grounds for his marriage be pronounced NULL and VOID. These grounds remain even if the spouse resurrects or in our world / reappears.

The bitching continued even after Marian herself explained she wanted to be Chosen, and officially released him of his vows. I am just calling out the hypocrisy of those fans who are now creepily quiet.

I don't get any of this everyone is complaining about actions of characters that are storybook characters you guys get that. These character are from a place that probably don't have divorce court and adultery is probably not an offence we saw milah just leave rumble so i don't think that world holds the same type of moral issues as ours does. Robin is honourable which is why he was having issues with it but in all fairness he thought she died years ago. As for belle all she is doing is walking down the street with someone i don't really think she is at place emotionally to move on past rumble.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:45 pm

I don't get any of this everyone is complaining about actions of characters that are storybook characters you guys get that. These character are from a place that probably don't have divorce court and adultery is probably not an offence we saw milah just leave rumble so i don't think that world holds the same type of moral issues as ours does.

Adultery is considered a major crime in their world . . . well, a woman committing adultery is considered a crime. That is why Leopold had Regina imprisoned in her bedroom, because he suspected her of adultery. That is why Regina made it clear that she and Robin will not have sex again after their one night stand in "The Snow Queen".
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:41 am

CTrent29 wrote:
I don't get any of this everyone is complaining about actions of characters that are storybook characters you guys get that. These character are from a place that probably don't have divorce court and adultery is probably not an offence we saw milah just leave rumble so i don't think that world holds the same type of moral issues as ours does.

Adultery is considered a major crime in their world . . . well, a woman committing adultery is considered a crime. That is why Leopold had Regina imprisoned in her bedroom, because he suspected her of adultery. That is why Regina made it clear that she and Robin will not have sex again after their one night stand in "The Snow Queen".

Yes but they are not in their world and none of them seem to be having issues with it and if this was the real world i agree but they are fictional characters that may i add have no problem killing anyone and last time i looked you go to jail for murder not so much for adultery but i would rest assure that by the end of this season it seems to look like nobody committed adultery since i believe marian is actually zelena
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Why would Zelena impersonate Marian? Why did she allow herself to become a victim of the Snow Queen in the first place?

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”