[4x19] Lily Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:18 pm

I want to know the same question. Zelena suffered a bit if she has been impersonating Marian this whole time
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Samantha
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 am

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby Samantha » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:50 pm

CTrent29 wrote:Why would Zelena impersonate Marian? Why did she allow herself to become a victim of the Snow Queen in the first place?



We don't really know the reason behind zelena's intentions but if i was to guess i would think it is to get revenge on regina as for the snow queen i don't think she allowed herself to be a victim as she didn't have much of a choice she probably just got swept up like everyone else. The snow queen was extremely powerful and whatever plan zelena was up to was put on hold when the snow queen died and she came back my guess is she took advantage of the curse to server her purpose not really sure what she has in store for robin and roland but whatever it is it is going to bad and she will make sure regina knows it.
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Omg... Is Lily Malificants daughter????
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 pm

And did anyone else clap when we saw Belle and Will kiss at the end?? Looks like they arnt just faking it for Rumple.
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
User avatar
CTrent29
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby CTrent29 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Samantha wrote:
CTrent29 wrote:Why would Zelena impersonate Marian? Why did she allow herself to become a victim of the Snow Queen in the first place?



We don't really know the reason behind zelena's intentions but if i was to guess i would think it is to get revenge on regina as for the snow queen i don't think she allowed herself to be a victim as she didn't have much of a choice she probably just got swept up like everyone else. The snow queen was extremely powerful and whatever plan zelena was up to was put on hold when the snow queen died and she came back my guess is she took advantage of the curse to server her purpose not really sure what she has in store for robin and roland but whatever it is it is going to bad and she will make sure regina knows it.



So, I guess it's easier for Zelena to seek revenge against Regina, instead of Rumpelstiltskin?
Samantha
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 am

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby Samantha » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:49 am

CTrent29 wrote:
Samantha wrote:
CTrent29 wrote:Why would Zelena impersonate Marian? Why did she allow herself to become a victim of the Snow Queen in the first place?



We don't really know the reason behind zelena's intentions but if i was to guess i would think it is to get revenge on regina as for the snow queen i don't think she allowed herself to be a victim as she didn't have much of a choice she probably just got swept up like everyone else. The snow queen was extremely powerful and whatever plan zelena was up to was put on hold when the snow queen died and she came back my guess is she took advantage of the curse to server her purpose not really sure what she has in store for robin and roland but whatever it is it is going to bad and she will make sure regina knows it.



So, I guess it's easier for Zelena to seek revenge against Regina, instead of Rumpelstiltskin?


I don't think it is easier but Zelena blames regina for everything that has gone wrong with her life so even though rumple killed her she probably thinks if it wasn't for regina she wouldn't have had to go to the extremes she did so in her worped mind regina is to blame for all her unhappiness and the fact that everyone loves regina just makes her jealousy even worse so it is no surprise that given the chance to pay her sister back she took it.
User avatar
CTrent29
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby CTrent29 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:34 am

I find it hard to believe that Zelena would continue to solely blame Regina after what Rumpelstiltskin had done to her.
Samantha
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 am

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby Samantha » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:06 am

CTrent29 wrote:I find it hard to believe that Zelena would continue to solely blame Regina after what Rumpelstiltskin had done to her.


It is because she is so fixated on the fact that she is to blame for how her life turned out and if the spoilers about marian is any indication then she clearly hasn't let on her jealousy of her sister go. In retrospect regina only crime is that she was born but in zelena's mind she is the reason that everything bad in her life happened and that she should have been the chosen one but rumple chose regina. We are not sure if she will blame rumple to but most of her jealousy is aimed at her sister
User avatar
CTrent29
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby CTrent29 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Samantha wrote:
CTrent29 wrote:I find it hard to believe that Zelena would continue to solely blame Regina after what Rumpelstiltskin had done to her.


It is because she is so fixated on the fact that she is to blame for how her life turned out and if the spoilers about marian is any indication then she clearly hasn't let on her jealousy of her sister go. In retrospect regina only crime is that she was born but in zelena's mind she is the reason that everything bad in her life happened and that she should have been the chosen one but rumple chose regina. We are not sure if she will blame rumple to but most of her jealousy is aimed at her sister




Rumpelstiltskin murdered her in clear sight. Yet, we're supposed to believe that she is still fixated on Regina after her resurrection? This makes as much sense as a flying cow. If this is where Kitsis and Horowitz are going, it is really shabby writing.

Hell, the only reason Regina had focused all her attention on Snow White was because Cora was gone. Banished to Wonderland by her.


THEORY: Looks like the fans will be getting their wish. "Lily" will probably mark the last episode for both Cruella and Ursula, while Maleficent will make it to the season finale.

CRAP! :( :( If this is true, I think my enjoyment of Season 4B has ended.

And if Lily turns out to be Maleficent's daughter, then the Charmings will get their easy out and Emma will not turn evil. Typical.
User avatar
Montreat11
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby Montreat11 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:51 pm

CTrent29 wrote:THEORY: Looks like the fans will be getting their wish. "Lily" will probably mark the last episode for both Cruella and Ursula, while Maleficent will make it to the season finale.


I had been wondering about that myself. It almost seemed in some ways that the QoD were slowly beginning to disappear. When was there really any last confirmed sightings of Cruella and Ursula? I feel like we've heard more about Cruella lately than Ursula.
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby OnceUponAFan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:59 pm

CTrent29 wrote:
Samantha wrote:
CTrent29 wrote:I find it hard to believe that Zelena would continue to solely blame Regina after what Rumpelstiltskin had done to her.


It is because she is so fixated on the fact that she is to blame for how her life turned out and if the spoilers about marian is any indication then she clearly hasn't let on her jealousy of her sister go. In retrospect regina only crime is that she was born but in zelena's mind she is the reason that everything bad in her life happened and that she should have been the chosen one but rumple chose regina. We are not sure if she will blame rumple to but most of her jealousy is aimed at her sister




Rumpelstiltskin murdered her in clear sight. Yet, we're supposed to believe that she is still fixated on Regina after her resurrection? This makes as much sense as a flying cow. If this is where Kitsis and Horowitz are going, it is really shabby writing.

Hell, the only reason Regina had focused all her attention on Snow White was because Cora was gone. Banished to Wonderland by her.


THEORY: Looks like the fans will be getting their wish. "Lily" will probably mark the last episode for both Cruella and Ursula, while Maleficent will make it to the season finale.

CRAP! :( :( If this is true, I think my enjoyment of Season 4B has ended.

And if Lily turns out to be Maleficent's daughter, then the Charmings will get their easy out and Emma will not turn evil. Typical.


Why would Lily being Mal's daughter mean that Emma won't turn evil? Have I missed something?
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
Samantha
Posts: 112
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 am

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby Samantha » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:22 am

OnceUponAFan wrote:
CTrent29 wrote:
Samantha wrote:
CTrent29 wrote:I find it hard to believe that Zelena would continue to solely blame Regina after what Rumpelstiltskin had done to her.


It is because she is so fixated on the fact that she is to blame for how her life turned out and if the spoilers about marian is any indication then she clearly hasn't let on her jealousy of her sister go. In retrospect regina only crime is that she was born but in zelena's mind she is the reason that everything bad in her life happened and that she should have been the chosen one but rumple chose regina. We are not sure if she will blame rumple to but most of her jealousy is aimed at her sister




Rumpelstiltskin murdered her in clear sight. Yet, we're supposed to believe that she is still fixated on Regina after her resurrection? This makes as much sense as a flying cow. If this is where Kitsis and Horowitz are going, it is really shabby writing.

Hell, the only reason Regina had focused all her attention on Snow White was because Cora was gone. Banished to Wonderland by her.


THEORY: Looks like the fans will be getting their wish. "Lily" will probably mark the last episode for both Cruella and Ursula, while Maleficent will make it to the season finale.

CRAP! :( :( If this is true, I think my enjoyment of Season 4B has ended.

And if Lily turns out to be Maleficent's daughter, then the Charmings will get their easy out and Emma will not turn evil. Typical.


Why would Lily being Mal's daughter mean that Emma won't turn evil? Have I missed something?


No, i don't get it either unless there referring to if Lily is Mal daughter then Mal won't want revenge against the charmings anymore but i don't see how that would prevent emma from not going evil
FairyDust
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby FairyDust » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:39 pm

CTrent29 wrote: [

THEORY: Looks like the fans will be getting their wish. "Lily" will probably mark the last episode for both Cruella and Ursula, while Maleficent will make it to the season finale.

CRAP! :( :( If this is true, I think my enjoyment of Season 4B has ended.

And if Lily turns out to be Maleficent's daughter then the Charmings will get their easy out and Emma will not turn evil. Typical.


Even though I like the Charmings, I actually had to say that I would agree with this bolded part. If the whole idea was to show that heroes are capable of making bad decisions with lasting consequences, just like villains are capable of making good decisions {and I use hero and villain in the sense of those characters who created a certain pattern of behavior with their choices because people can change}, but Lily turning out to be the child that Maleficent lost will give Snowing their 'hail mary pass' out of whatever happened. What really is the point of taking Snow and Charming down a supposed 'dark path' IF everything about the situation will easily resolve itself in a satisfactory way for just about everyone involved in the end {Snow, Charming, Maleficent, Lily, and maybe Emma} by taking back what they essentially did aka. Make Maleficent really lose her child forever?

What I mean by that is take my favorite character Regina as an example. Her dark path has lasting consequences such as killing her own father to enact the Dark Curse. She has to live with that dark decision even while changing for the better, she will not get an easy way out with that, no magical resurrection to downplay what she did, no matter how heroic or any future good she does.

I have to say that such an example would be reinforcing a notion that those labeled heroes do have an easier time or get some type of preferential treatment by fate as it pertains to making dark choices and the lasting consequences surrounding them.

As for Emma going dark? She might still venture down that road a bit, it is possible, depending on how her parents secret alters her view of them and how she lets it effect her.

At this point, lol, it appears almost obvious though that Lily will be Maleficent's lost daughter given all the pics Agnes Bruckner has posted online in places like Instagram or Twitter where Kristin|Maleficent is there and somebody there for the filming claimed it appeared very much so that Emma was reuniting them. That is like really giving it away, lol, to online fandom so I am not sure as to what character twists Agnes will be referring from that online article.
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby OnceUponAFan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:51 pm

FairyDust wrote:
CTrent29 wrote: [

THEORY: Looks like the fans will be getting their wish. "Lily" will probably mark the last episode for both Cruella and Ursula, while Maleficent will make it to the season finale.

CRAP! :( :( If this is true, I think my enjoyment of Season 4B has ended.

And if Lily turns out to be Maleficent's daughter then the Charmings will get their easy out and Emma will not turn evil. Typical.


Even though I like the Charmings, I actually had to say that I would agree with this bolded part. If the whole idea was to show that heroes are capable of making bad decisions with lasting consequences, just like villains are capable of making good decisions {and I use hero and villain in the sense of those characters who created a certain pattern of behavior with their choices because people can change}, but Lily turning out to be the child that Maleficent lost will give Snowing their 'hail mary pass' out of whatever happened. What really is the point of taking Snow and Charming down a supposed 'dark path' IF everything about the situation will easily resolve itself in a satisfactory way for just about everyone involved in the end {Snow, Charming, Maleficent, Lily, and maybe Emma} by taking back what they essentially did aka. Make Maleficent really lose her child forever?

What I mean by that is take my favorite character Regina as an example. Her dark path has lasting consequences such as killing her own father to enact the Dark Curse. She has to live with that dark decision even while changing for the better, she will not get an easy way out with that, no magical resurrection to downplay what she did, no matter how heroic or any future good she does.

I have to say that such an example would be reinforcing a notion that those labeled heroes do have an easier time or get some type of preferential treatment by fate as it pertains to making dark choices and the lasting consequences surrounding them.

As for Emma going dark? She might still venture down that road a bit, it is possible, depending on how her parents secret alters her view of them and how she lets it effect her.

At this point, lol, it appears almost obvious though that Lily will be Maleficent's lost daughter given all the pics Agnes Bruckner has posted online in places like Instagram or Twitter where Kristin|Maleficent is there and somebody there for the filming claimed it appeared very much so that Emma was reuniting them. That is like really giving it away, lol, to online fandom so I am not sure as to what character twists Agnes will be referring from that online article.


I agree with you. I would very much like to see Snow and Charming face the consequences of what they did. And yes I know people out the will argue that they were "made" to do it by the Author and to certain point that is true. But the aurthor didn't make them lie to Emma when Cruella and Ursela came to town, or try and destroy the page or the many countless lies they told.

It may not happen this season but I think we'll see next season that the relationship between Emma and her parents will still be strained. Even if she forgives them it will take her a while to fully trust them again! That's just my theory though!
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:51 pm

this old news for some but here's the confirmation of grown up Lilly

Now that Once Upon a Time has revealed the identity of Maleficent’s child to be Emma’s (Jennifer Morrison) one-time childhood comrade Lily (then played by Nicole Munoz), EW can now reveal that the adult version of Lily will be portrayed by Agnes Bruckner.

The actress, whose credits include The Anna Nicole Story and The Returned, was reported to be joining the ABC fairy tale drama for a three-epsiode top-secret arc back in February. We’ll first meet the grown-up Lily during Sweeps in the April 26 episode.

“They thought they killed the baby and now we realize Lily is out there, so the next step is someone has to reunite that child with Maleficent,” executive producer Edward Kitsis recently told EW. “When we met Lily, she didn’t seem like a bad person, but she was lying to Emma. Lying came second nature to her. What we’re going to see is: We’re all faced with choices and it’s the choices you make. What happened to Lily and how she grew up is something we’re going to really explore.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/07/once-upon-time-agnes-bruckner-lily
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
The Wiz of Oz
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:03 am

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:15 am

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:07 am

Wow you can see Emma going full on dark... The makeup department are doing a good job on that!
And that punch? Love it.
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:11 am

Really didn't want Lily to be evil but this looks like that's happening. Perfectly understandable she wants revenge on snow and charming but it's a shame that Lily (who Emma views as her first and best friend) will become an adversary.
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
aeverett
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 8:08 am

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby aeverett » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:18 pm

OnceUponAFan wrote:Really didn't want Lily to be evil but this looks like that's happening. Perfectly understandable she wants revenge on snow and charming but it's a shame that Lily (who Emma views as her first and best friend) will become an adversary.

Yes it's perfectly understandable, but in this promo, Lily doesn't say 'revenge'; that's Emma's word. Perhaps 'punished' means a long prison sentence. It probably isn't, but I hope it is. It would be nice to see justice in OUAT instead of everyone always jumping to revenge. Lily grew in our world. Perhaps she can bring fresh eyes. Emma has gone native. She doesn't even think about actual law enforcement anymore. Lily hasn't yet adapted Enchanted Forest thinking. Maybe she could bring that to everyone.
User avatar
OnceUponAFan
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:28 pm

aeverett wrote:
OnceUponAFan wrote:Really didn't want Lily to be evil but this looks like that's happening. Perfectly understandable she wants revenge on snow and charming but it's a shame that Lily (who Emma views as her first and best friend) will become an adversary.

Yes it's perfectly understandable, but in this promo, Lily doesn't say 'revenge'; that's Emma's word. Perhaps 'punished' means a long prison sentence. It probably isn't, but I hope it is. It would be nice to see justice in OUAT instead of everyone always jumping to revenge. Lily grew in our world. Perhaps she can bring fresh eyes. Emma has gone native. She doesn't even think about actual law enforcement anymore. Lily hasn't yet adapted Enchanted Forest thinking. Maybe she could bring that to everyone.


Haha can you imagine Snow White and Prince Charming in jail?? I'd like to think so but I don't see any punishment happening. They will all probably jump to defend snow and charming and Lily will be cast as the "villain". Typical Storybrook fashion I'm afraid!
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”