[4x19] Lily Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [4x19] Lily Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:17 pm

synopsis
CAN IT BE THEIR PARENTS’ ACTIONS THAT FOREVER ENTWINED EMMA’S AND LILY’S FATES? ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

“Lily” – Emma’s potential for darkness is looming over everyone, but when Emma realizes Maleficent’s daughter Lily is in fact her closest friend from her foster care days, she resolves to find Lily and reunite her with her mother. Regina joins forces with Emma and together they set out to track down Lily and to warn Robin about Zelena. However, neither of them is prepared for the harsh realities they’ll encounter in the outside world. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Gold faces a crisis involving Belle. In a foster care flashback, things are looking up for young Emma with her new family until Lily’s appearance threatens to destabilize everything, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 26 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Rebecca Mader as Zelena, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Christie Laing as Maid Marian, Timothy Webber as Apprentice, Abby Ross as Young Emma, Nicole Munoz as Young Lily, Agnes Bruckner as Lily, Patrick Fischler as Isaac, Kristin Bauer as Maleficent, Sidney Shapiro as Max, Parker Magnuson as Zach, Cameron Bancroft as Bill, Kendall Cross as Katie, Phil Granger as Landlord and Zoey Siewert as Brunette Girl.

“Lily” was written by Andrew Chambliss and Dana Horgan, and directed by Ralph Hemecker.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:39 pm

CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:17 pm

Haha can you imagine Snow White and Prince Charming in jail?? I'd like to think so but I don't see any punishment happening. They will all probably jump to defend snow and charming and Lily will be cast as the "villain". Typical Storybrook fashion I'm afraid!

You're debating jail time for Snow and Charming, and not any of the other characters . . . including Emma?
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:55 am

PRE-FINALE: The cold-blooded killing of Cruella, coupled with her riff with the 'rents, make for an ever-unseemly Savior. "The reverberations of Emma's dark action become the driving force for what happens in the next two episodes followed by the two-hour finale," says co-creator Adam Horowitz. "Emma has crossed a line." In the April 26 episode, "Lily," Emma reconnects with her child- hood friend (played by Agnes Bruckner), who viewers know is Maleficent's "lost" daughter. That reunion, however, "is not all deathly conflict," Horowitz notes. "There are moments of warmth, and there are moments of bonding." "And there's a lot of emotion," adds Eddy Kitsis. "It's a real story of friendship." Also ahead: We'll get a clearer picture of what the Author can and cannot do (and who can or can't make him do it), while Barbara Hershey's encore as Cora sets the stage for learning more about Regina's past as well as "her present relationship with Robin," Kitsis says.

http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps-spoilers-2015-finale-episodes-photos/#!19/once-upon-atime/
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:40 am

DoneWithOUAT

Postby DoneWithOUAT » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:31 pm

OnceUponAFan wrote:Wow you can see Emma going full on dark... The makeup department are doing a good job on that!
And that punch? Love it.

No Not really!

Emma looks like a 2 year old kid on a tantrum!
Her red eyes make her look like a sleep deprived mother!

It's the worst storyline of the season. I hated Zelena and Peter Pan. I despize that QoD period.
I really stay for Regina and Rumpelstiltskin. I am not even interested in Rumbelle anymore, though their short moment was cute. I really loved the interaction between Gold and EQ.

The Author is plain ridiculous and might I say, is not credible at all.

I guess that you have to be a real unconditional of the show not to object to most crap A&E created recently.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Freelancer wrote:
OnceUponAFan wrote:Wow you can see Emma going full on dark... The makeup department are doing a good job on that!
And that punch? Love it.

No Not really!

Emma looks like a 2 year old kid on a tantrum!
Her red eyes make her look like a sleep deprived mother!

It's the worst storyline of the season. I hated Zelena and Peter Pan. I despize that QoD period.
I really stay for Regina and Rumpelstiltskin. I am not even interested in Rumbelle anymore, though their short moment was cute. I really loved the interaction between Gold and EQ.

The Author is plain ridiculous and might I say, is not credible at all.

I guess that you have to be a real unconditional of the show not to object to most crap A&E created recently.

I have to disagree i thought all in all it was pretty good Frozen seemed to go a little long for me but i thought it was a good season and it should end really good i think if you only watch for a specific pairing then at times it will get very frustrating but i do think it is a good season there were a lot of villains in the second half that i think would have been better if they focused only on one or two that way it doesn't seem so rushed but i do think it was done very well and am enjoying the show
misy

Postby misy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:17 pm

It's one thing to have an opinion, even if it's a negative one. Not everyone is going to like or agree with everything about the show.
But to come on here and just call it "crap"! SMH.

Lately, a certain few people post and/or comment NOTHING but negativity.
Whine, complain, trash and bash.
Ya know what...this is a fan site. If you're not a fan...don't watch the show. And don't waste your time and ours by coming here just to bad mouth everything and anything.
I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who is disgusted with hearing it.
Would love for any of the "critics" to try writing a hit show.
Let us all know how it works out for ya ;)

And yeah, this probably shouldn't be under 'Spoilers'. Idc. Move it if you have to. One of the previous comments (just the most recent one of many lately) just kinda ticked me off.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:22 am

Samantha

Postby Samantha » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:35 am

There is a new pic that just got released it looks like Regina makes it to NY and she is at Robin front door and looks like she is telling him about Zelena and everything is about to blow up which is why christie lang is not on episode 20
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:05 pm

CTrent29 wrote:
Haha can you imagine Snow White and Prince Charming in jail?? I'd like to think so but I don't see any punishment happening. They will all probably jump to defend snow and charming and Lily will be cast as the "villain". Typical Storybrook fashion I'm afraid!

You're debating jail time for Snow and Charming, and not any of the other characters . . . including Emma?

Read what I was responding to. I didn't suggestion jail for snow and charming I was just laughing at it. Calm down.
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Sneak Peek 1
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:10 am

On Once Upon a Time, Regina is a mayor with a mission after she discovers that her wicked half-sister Zelena has been masquerading as Robin Hood's wife Marian. "Zelena is, like, a stalker," Lana Parrilla, who plays Regina, tells TVGuide.com. "Regina is just so fed up. She wants to put an end to it, yet when we see her in New York, I don't think she really goes in with a plan. She just knows she has to be there to help Robin because right now he doesn't even know he's living with the enemy."

But leaving Storybrooke for the Big Apple presents some unique challenges for her and Emma, who also intends to retrieve her old friend Lily there. "When they're in New York, she doesn't feel like her magic is pouring out of her, and she's powerless," Parrilla says. "But there's a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time. So these women are like Thelma & Louise, running through this town, and Lily really takes us on an adventure."

For Regina, a bit of the control freak comes out. "There's one little moment when we're walking through New York in a building and it's gross and dirty," Parrilla says. "She's like, 'I don't know why I created Storybrooke when I could've cursed everyone to come here.'"
Although it remains to be seen if Operation Save Robin (that doesn't quite have the same ring as Operation Mongoose) will succeed, Parrilla reveals that in the next episode, "You will learn something very new about Regina, and you will also get to see Barbara Hershey again [as Cora]... And the Evil Queen is back in that episode as well."
Hmm, the last time we saw Regina's villainous alter ego was in a dream... trying to protect Robin.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/mega-buzz-once-upon-a-time-regina-robin/
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Do you have any scoop on Once Upon a Time‘s Hook and Emma? That would be great! – Jillian
As one might wisely surmise, Emma’s increasing darkness won’t only damage her dynamic with the ‘rents, it could also throw cold water on her first real romance in a while. “It impacts everyone,” series co-creator Adam Horowitz previews. “It’s the kind of thing where it puts Emma in a situation where she could be feeling isolated from those she loves and who love her, and those people are fighting to break through walls that are starting to come up again.” Even more ominous, the EP notes, these new walls “are even stronger and more difficult to surmount than the ones she had up when the series first began.” Bonus teaser: In Sunday’s episode “Lily,” “Emma comes face to face with her childhood friend” — aka Mal’s long-lost daughter, played by Agnes Bruckner — “and sees what their divergent paths have wrought on both their futures. It’s puts them in pretty direct conflict.”

http://tvline.com/2015/04/24/castle-season-7-finale-spoilers-rick-kate/
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Sneak Peek 2
DoneWithOUAT

Postby DoneWithOUAT » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:05 pm

OMG

For those who still need convincing this show has been a thousand time lame-ified over time, I give you this to consider.

Emma's kid was adopted by the EQ.
Her kid's father happens to be Baelfire, son of Rumpelstiltskin.

How lame can the storyline have become? In Sneak Peek 1, we hear A COMPLETELY disconnected Emma flabbergasted by the very fact she is linked to Lilith, her 5 minutes childhood friend!!!!!

OMG! WHAT A COINCIDENCE !! WOW WOW WEE! Give a minute to breath here! I just can't believe it myself.

LLOL
Last edited by DoneWithOUAT on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Just stop!!! I'm pretty sure most of us on this forum is tired of your bull crap. Just stop
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
DoneWithOUAT

Postby DoneWithOUAT » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:14 pm

To this I will answer this : Moooooooooo!

I guess you understand what I mean, cuz if you can identify bull crap among other types of crap, well you have to be closely related to the species!

Peace brother! Let's go horn fight in the beautiful green pastures!
misy

Postby misy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Freelancer- if it is so lame, why bother still watching?
More importantly, why come on here just to trash the show?
It's a bit ridiculous...not to mention, really annoying.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
DoneWithOUAT

Postby DoneWithOUAT » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:43 pm

misy wrote:Freelancer- if it is so lame, why bother still watching?
More importantly, why come on here just to trash the show?
It's a bit ridiculous...not to mention, really annoying.

Misy! How are you ? You have told me way way long ago that you were a mod!

A real moderator is able to listen to good and bad critics. May of the regular have their comments to say and I do the same. I love and hate this show, so sorry if I mostly have bad things to say lately.

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”