[4x20] Mother Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

[4x20] Mother Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [4x20] ? Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:As I said.. Sean, Bex, Josh. Seems more of the cast is in SB.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_Me-vKUoAAZ5LM.jpg

Jen and Agnes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_MjzCtUwAA4h6V.png

Jen

Jen, Colin, Kristin

Her Mayorness wrote:Bex

SEAN :heart:

Jen and Colin
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_NCnXBW8AAAbFX.jpg

Snowing
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Mmm, I kinda thought it was weird they hadn't released the title yet. I wonder if the title is something spoilery.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:52 am

Good to see Robin and Roland are back in SB but it also looks like Zelena is back but i originally thought zelena was in a flash back but maybe some how she is back no sign of marian though unless all these picks are flashbacks but it doesn't look like. We know that emma and regina leave SB in episode 18 or 19 so maybe it will lead them to Robin

Episode 20 has to be the wrap up to season 4 because the last episode usually is the cliff hanger to the following season.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:01 am

Since we are in the spoilers section - look closely at Zelena's coat. And boots. Then find BTS pictures for 4x17 (there a topic in this board) and compare Marian's fashion.

Zelena was also in a flashback, just before Regina captured Marian.

Yes, that could be the wrap of the 4B. What I am terrified of is the finale.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
desa

Postby desa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 am

https://twitter.com/BastardSonVan/statu ... 0227508225
https://twitter.com/BastardSonVan/statu ... 7253200896
Zelena is wearing Pan's bracelet.I mean besides that she is still alive and probably playing Marian how in the world could she be wearing that bracelet???Rumple DIED wearing it!!!!This show,so many rules broken,what to make of it all???? :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2:
desa

Postby desa » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:21 am

Her Mayorness wrote:Since we are in the spoilers section - look closely at Zelena's coat. And boots. Then find BTS pictures for 4x17 (there a topic in this board) and compare Marian's fashion.

Me too,I am terrified what will happen to Regina.If she was playing Marian this whole time then she probably can get reed of that bracelet too.I hope Rumple finds out and takes care of her like he did before but this time for good. :twisted:
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [4x20] Mother Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:30 pm

https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/status/573171182821752833/photo/1

My spidey senses are tell me this the episode featuring Cora
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:07 pm

"Mother! Why did you do that?!?" Yes true, could be Cora, but I am secretly hoping Regina discovers she's gonna be a mother (again) in this episode..
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:39 pm

I don't y but i this feeling like the Zelena we are seeing is from the past. Because even if she was alive in the past with Emma and Hook why would she revert back to the green skin and her outfit (4x17). She no reason to. It's not like Marian knew who she was in the past.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:"Mother! Why did you do that?!?" Yes true, could be Cora, but I am secretly hoping Regina discovers she's gonna be a mother (again) in this episode..

I also thought maybe but I think by episode 20 it would be unlikely because episode 12 said already a few months have passed since Robin left and by episode 20 a few more would have passed by then regina would have k ow she is pg and be showing my guess regina and Emma find out out something more then likely Robin is in trouble.

As for Cora I am not sure here unless she has found a way to return from the dead but I still think it might be some sort of flashback. 20 is usually the wrap up to the season so unless Cora has something to do with next season.

There are a few questions about Marian why was she in that town what prompted her to leave Sherwood to go to the enchanted forest. If zelena set this up then what did Marian get out of the deal and how did that play into zelena' plans at this point we know Selena's plan was to go back in time but maybe she had a backup plan. I do think that regina and Emma go to save Robin somehow.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:23 pm

6 weeks to be exact.
The pace of these arcs using last a week or 2. 3 at the most
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Exactly. By ep. 20 only 7 weeks will have passed.

Here is who time passes in SB (more or less)
S1 Ep1-7 day by day
Two weeks have passed between eps 7 and 8 (they stated that in ep.8)
All till the end it is day by day.

S2 I haven't noticed a bigger time jump, so presumably it is 22 days.
S3 Ep. 1 - 9 = one week in Storybrooke
Ep. 10 - 11 - two days.
Of course, there is the missing year.
Ep. 12 - 22 - day by day.
S4 Ep. 1 - 11 - day by day.
Now we have a six-week jump

Wiz - why green skin? Probably because she has no pendant to collect its greenness, and we did see the green smoke opening that portal, probably carrying Zelena's body so she had to be green.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:57 pm

Here is a crazy theory

Here is what i am thinking when we saw zelena with glinda she said that the brouche was connect to them (i am guessing similar to how rumples knife works there power is concentrated in that object) when rumple killed zelena he didn't actually kill her because he didn't destroy the brouche. All he did was transfer her essence back to the brouche (similar to what happened when rumple killed himself and pan) when her physical self was killed it released her essence sending it to open the rift to send her back to her relm where she was physically resembled in the Enchanted Forest back in the past with Emma and Hook. We saw the green smoke but it just dissipated but what if it was actually just returning her to where it came from zelena's power is from that relm the spell caused it to go to the past. When Hook and Emma returned to the past she also did and i think her motives may have changed from wanting what her sister had to getting even with her and everyone. If you remember also that Zelena can make herself become anyone she wants back in season three she transformed herself into ariel so she could trick hook what if she did the same thing at this point wether she knew about robin before or not she did know that robin was involved with regina so maybe she sought out marian and either to tricked her or got rid of her or maybe she is actually dead at this point and took her place pretending she was marian. Then Emma and Hook witness the interaction between the evil queen and an unnamed girl. Zelena also would know that Emma would never leave someone to die so she player her bringing her back to SB to get her revenge on Regina.
This could also explain what sends regina and emma to find robin (because it looks like that is why they left) and we know that they return with roland,robin and zelena but no marian. Not sure where the real marian is or even if she is still alive.

Also i have a feeling that Lily will be malificents daughter just a guess
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:59 pm

desa wrote:
Her Mayorness wrote:Since we are in the spoilers section - look closely at Zelena's coat. And boots. Then find BTS pictures for 4x17 (there a topic in this board) and compare Marian's fashion.

Me too,I am terrified what will happen to Regina.If she was playing Marian this whole time then she probably can get reed of that bracelet too.I hope Rumple finds out and takes care of her like he did before but this time for good. :twisted:

You view Zelena as a bigger villain than Rumpel? :shrug2:

If you remember also that Zelena can make herself become anyone she wants back in season three she transformed herself into ariel so she could trick hook what if she did the same thing at this point wether she knew about robin before or not she did know that robin was involved with regina so maybe she sought out marian and either to tricked her or got rid of her or maybe she is actually dead at this point and took her place pretending she was marian.

Even Regina and Cora had that ability. Regina managed to transform into an old woman in "Hat Trick" and was able to fool Snow by impersonating a stranger in "The Evil Queen". Cora impersonated both Lancelot and Regina in early Season 2.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Well Rumple transform Regina the 1st time. She hadn't learn at that time how to shapeshift
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:43 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:Well Rumple transform Regina the 1st time. She hadn't learn at that time how to shapeshift

I guess she had by the flashbacks in "Hat Trick".
desa

Postby desa » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:08 am

Here are more pictures from the shooting.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/110865913 ... 699/page5/
I am so happy that Belle could not get in the shop with her keys.Rumple finally came to his senses and changed the locks.Good for you Rumple do not let her in she does not deserves it.Maybe she can ask Will now to break in.I hope Rumple magically locked it too. :D :D :D
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:48 am

I am so happy that Belle could not get in the shop with her keys.Rumple finally came to his senses and changed the locks.Good for you Rumple do not let her in she does not deserves it.Maybe she can ask Will now to break in.I hope Rumple magically locked it too. :D :D :D

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time accepting this notion that Belle should have continued being Rumpel's faithful dog, after he had betrayed and lied to her. He doesn't deserve her. He never did.

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”