[4x20] Mother Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
Samantha

Re: [4x20] Mother Spoilers

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:36 am

I have a crazy theory we always assumed Emma and regina left SB to save Robin but what if it was Robin and rumple who figured out who she was. We know that rumple saw Robin before he left NY, it also probably happened before he found Ursula and he got Robin to steal something. We also know that marian is only in episode 16&17 and zelena is in 17&19 , Emma and regina don't leave SB until 19 but what if they leave to find Lilly and Robin is on his way back to SB with zelena. I just see how there is enough time for regina and Emma to go find Robin and Lilly.
desa

Postby desa » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:03 pm

Samantha wrote:I have a crazy theory we always assumed Emma and regina left SB to save Robin but what if it was Robin and rumple who figured out who she was. We know that rumple saw Robin before he left NY, it also probably happened before he found Ursula and he got Robin to steal something. We also know that marian is only in episode 16&17 and zelena is in 17&19 , Emma and regina don't leave SB until 19 but what if they leave to find Lilly and Robin is on his way back to SB with zelena. I just see how there is enough time for regina and Emma to go find Robin and Lilly.

Good theory!I am all for it. :)
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:11 pm

CTrent29 wrote:
I am so happy that Belle could not get in the shop with her keys.Rumple finally came to his senses and changed the locks.Good for you Rumple do not let her in she does not deserves it.Maybe she can ask Will now to break in.I hope Rumple magically locked it too. :D :D :D

I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time accepting this notion that Belle should have continued being Rumpel's faithful dog, after he had betrayed and lied to her. He doesn't deserve her. He never did.

Yeh man you have an odd way of looking at this situation! Why would belle deserve that??
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:12 pm

It really looks like malificent is helping in these photos too... Does she do a Regina and turn good after she is reunited with lily?
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:04 am

OnceUponAFan wrote:It really looks like malificent is helping in these photos too... Does she do a Regina and turn good after she is reunited with lily?

Well it seems like malificent whole thing is to get revenge on the c's because she lost her child and with regina undercover maybe the bond they once had reforms but my guess is that maybe regina offers to go find lily with emma of course so that mal will forgive the c's and give her that happy ending that regina seems to be wanting this season and that could be why she seems at peace with them.
P. Charming

Postby P. Charming » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Hey people! I was reading your theories and was totally supporting the whole Zelena being Marion but, wouldn't she be transformed back to Zelena when she crossed the town line into the land without Magic?
desa

Postby desa » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:52 am

OnceUponAFan wrote:Yeh man you have an odd way of looking at this situation! Why would belle deserve that??

Deserve what?That she can not get in the shop that was not hers in the first place.I am over that she decided to move on with Will,but she should stop using Rumples stuff.You don't want Rumple well stop using HIS things.I am a girl but when I break up with someone in a bad way I return their stuff too"I don't want you in my life so why would I want your stuff"sorry but that is my policy. :)I would not be cought dead using his shop,his car and probably his house too if I decided to move on with my life,to me that is very hypocritical of her.I love Belle because B&B is my favorite fairytale but the way A&E are presenting her this last two seasons is ridiculously for me.I used to see Belle as an intelligent,brave,honorable,independent woman and now when she can be all those things (not in Rumples shadow) they turn her in to a hypocrite.At least she has more screen time now that she is on her own.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:16 am

First off belle and rumple are married so isn't what is his also hers i don't know i thought that is how marriage works lol but she also thinks rumple is gone and never coming back. As for will i don't know if i would say she is moving on with him as much as she is just trying to put her life back together do i think rumbelle has a chance maybe do i think belle and will will run off no. Right now he makes her happy but i don't think belle is looking that far i think people need to give belle a break she stood by rumple when a million girls wouldn't.
desa

Postby desa » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:06 am

Samantha wrote:First off belle and rumple are married so isn't what is his also hers i don't know i thought that is how marriage works lol but she also thinks rumple is gone and never coming back. As for will i don't know if i would say she is moving on with him as much as she is just trying to put her life back together do i think rumbelle has a chance maybe do i think belle and will will run off no. Right now he makes her happy but i don't think belle is looking that far i think people need to give belle a break she stood by rumple when a million girls wouldn't.

I know they are married.It is OK with you that she is using HIS shop for a date and kisses with another man.Shop was the place where they had beautiful moments together.For me that equals her sleeping with Will in "their bed".Belle has her Library why doesn't she goes there and kisses her new boyfriend.Nobody made her to stand by him it was her decision as is her moving on,which is ok with me as long as she leaves Rumples things.She has moved on and Rumple should move on too.After everything that happened they should NOT be together ever again.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:41 am

desa wrote:
Samantha wrote:First off belle and rumple are married so isn't what is his also hers i don't know i thought that is how marriage works lol but she also thinks rumple is gone and never coming back. As for will i don't know if i would say she is moving on with him as much as she is just trying to put her life back together do i think rumbelle has a chance maybe do i think belle and will will run off no. Right now he makes her happy but i don't think belle is looking that far i think people need to give belle a break she stood by rumple when a million girls wouldn't.

I know they are married.It is OK with you that she is using HIS shop for a date and kisses with another man.Shop was the place where they had beautiful moments together.For me that equals her sleeping with Will in "their bed".Belle has her Library why doesn't she goes there and kisses her new boyfriend.Nobody made her to stand by him it was her decision as is her moving on,which is ok with me as long as she leaves Rumples things.She has moved on and Rumple should move on too.After everything that happened they should NOT be together ever again.

Wow i think you need to relax these are not real people they are characters from show as for rumples store unless i missed something i didn't see her sleep with anyone they had a kiss period. Yes in reality belle could have sold everything in the store and closed it permanently and then moved on ( she probably thinks he is never coming back) but i think a part of her held on to the store because she knows he will be back but honestly it is just a store but that is just my opinion. Also most of the stuff in the store is stuff rumple either tricked from someone or stole from someone for all the horrible things that rumple has done and is about to do the fact that belle is kissing will seems to be a very small moment to worry about i have no doubt that belle and will won't last.
desa

Postby desa » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:24 am

I know they are not real people :lol: :lol: :lol:
As for Belle and Will not lasting I think they should last because they are good people and I think they could be really happy together.Same goes for Rumple if he finds someone else,it would be nice if young Cora was back for good(I love Rose way back from Charmed) they belong together.RumBelle should not exist after Rumples betrayal and lies and Belles indifference and hypocrisy.
As for her ending up with everything,selling things and closing the store I think you are describing a divorce in real life where she is entitled and gets everything and he is left with shirt on his back.No fairytale there :) ;)
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:52 am

Samantha wrote:Yes in reality belle could have sold everything in the store and closed it permanently and then moved on ( she probably thinks he is never coming back) but i think a part of her held on to the store because she knows he will be back but honestly it is just a store but that is just my opinion.

Ah, who would buy the store? I don't think Belle sold the shop because nobody would buy it. Nobody is going to want the Dark One's old digs, and even if they did, something tells me the dark curse limited the number of people who could afford a store of their own, especially when you consider that most business owners in Storybrooke were renters to Gold. Only Regina and a handful of others could afford it, and what does Regina need with a store?
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Only Regina and a handful of others could afford it, and what does Regina need with a store?

More profit.
oncedisney1990

Postby oncedisney1990 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:26 am

I think mother might be the reunion of Lily, and Maleficent. But that's a opinion.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:56 am

I think it's a celebration or an appreciation or at least festuring some mothers in this episode. It makes since BECUASE Mother's Day is a week after this episode. I think we'll get some henry and Emma and henry and regina. Mal and lilly regina and Cora in flashbacks snow and her mother in flashbacks and Emma and snow and so on
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
FairyDust

Postby FairyDust » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:16 am

I could be wrong but I am pretty convinced this will be a flashback centered on Regina and Cora based on what A&E said in an interview. It is about more of their past and 'mommy issues.' Plus, 'Mother' is exactly how Regina refers to Cora.

How this flashback will directly parallel what is going on in SB, I do not know, but I do believe this is the episode Mal and Lily will reunite based on spoiler pics. It could highlight the mother-daughter relationships in the present but since Cora is dead not sure about the emphasis with these particular flashbacks.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:40 am

I think that we are going to find out who lilys father is. He dies or ditches mal and mal now has to raise the child on her own. And of course every one is related so of course this father has to be someone's relative. Maybe it's bells father maybe after his wife dies he met mal or maybe it's rumple or maybe it's reginas father. Now of course mal is currently not related to anyone but lily would be so thoughts. Maybe king Stefan and snows father were brothers. Who knows?
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:52 am

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:I think that we are going to find out who lilys father is. He dies or ditches mal and mal now has to raise the child on her own. And of course every one is related so of course this father has to be someone's relative. Maybe it's bells father maybe after his wife dies he met mal or maybe it's rumple or maybe it's reginas father. Now of course mal is currently not related to anyone but lily would be so thoughts. Maybe king Stefan and snows father were brothers. Who knows?

I doubt it i don't think it is that important at this point because unless it will revert to the main characters and when i say main usually means emma or regina. I highly doubt belle i don't remember the last time i saw her father but i would say we definitely won't see this happen this season the whole lily thing is only important to the point it is about emma other then that the show won't focus to much on it
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:27 pm

We saw Belle's father during the season 3 finale. Rumple and Belle's wedding
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:56 am

PRE-FINALE: The cold-blooded killing of Cruella, coupled with her riff with the 'rents, make for an ever-unseemly Savior. "The reverberations of Emma's dark action become the driving force for what happens in the next two episodes followed by the two-hour finale," says co-creator Adam Horowitz. "Emma has crossed a line." In the April 26 episode, "Lily," Emma reconnects with her child- hood friend (played by Agnes Bruckner), who viewers know is Maleficent's "lost" daughter. That reunion, however, "is not all deathly conflict," Horowitz notes. "There are moments of warmth, and there are moments of bonding." "And there's a lot of emotion," adds Eddy Kitsis. "It's a real story of friendship." Also ahead: We'll get a clearer picture of what the Author can and cannot do (and who can or can't make him do it), while Barbara Hershey's encore as Cora sets the stage for learning more about Regina's past as well as "her present relationship with Robin," Kitsis says.

http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps-spoilers-2015-finale-episodes-photos/#!19/once-upon-atime/
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”