The Wiz of Oz

Re: [4x20] Mother Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:22 am

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Press release!

Mother" - Emma returns to Storybrooke to reunite Lily with Maleficent while Regina and Robin struggle to cope with the implications of Zelena's pregnancy. When Gold's health takes a turn for the worse, Isaac looks to a new ally for help procuring the magic ink he needs to re-write history. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Cora returns from Wonderland to beg Regina's forgiveness on the anniversary of Daniel's murder. Cora vows to help her daughter find true love, but Regina remains suspicious of her mother's intentions, on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MAY 3 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Barbara Hershey as Cora, Tony Perez as Valet/Nobleman, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Rebecca Mader as Zelena, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Wil Traval as the Sheriff of Nottingham, Raphael Alejandro as Roland, Ingrid Torrance as Severe Nurse, Agnes Bruckner as Lily, Patrick Fischler as Isaac, John Innes as Older Man, Jeremy Patrick Schuetze as Young Man, Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent, Chad Cosgrove as Carriage Driver, Joe Dodds as Outrider #1 and Jim Finkbeiner as Outrider #2.

"Mother" was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Ron Underwood.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/04/once-u ... press.html
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
DoneWithOUAT

Postby DoneWithOUAT » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:39 am

About that locked door...
Has anyone gave a thought to what might happen to Rumpel's Magic Store if he dies?

If Rumpels dies or holding for dear life or dies by the dagger... What's to say that Magic would allow anyone in? I certainly think that Gold being true to himself would give Belle keys that would only magically allow her inside his shop. So if he dies, the door remain closed as a safety switch. Prepare yourself for Gold's demise. A shocker is coming!
So if he dies, his magic goes with him or to the next dark one.
They have been paving the way for that final curtain on Gold.
Or maybe the writters are preparing the way for the Beauty and The Beast classic Happy ending.
Belle understands that the locked door only means Gold is in his final moments and rushes off to him.
The true love kiss revives and transforms the Beast into a decent human being, at the brink of death.

Wow... this means that I am still hoping for a real intense Rumbelle moment! I am a hopeless romantic :rose:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:17 pm

my Spidy senses are telling me this might be the episode where Cora takes Henry to Wonderland. And I wont be surprise if Will had a hand in Henry being in Wonderland which would be a reason why Regina bought Will over to Storybrooke 30 years ago
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:50 pm

Did anyone else notice in the promo that Regina's father is going to be back too?
It's hard to tell if it's a flashback or in SB though.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:29 pm

It's a flashback its says in the synopsis
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:21 pm

Thanks Wiz. I didn't pay attention to that.
I'm just wondering if Zelena is going to be in the flashback to ask Cora about why she abandoned her.

Time will tell, I guess.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:42 pm

Freelancer wrote:About that locked door...
Has anyone gave a thought to what might happen to Rumpel's Magic Store if he dies?

If Rumpels dies or holding for dear life or dies by the dagger... What's to say that Magic would allow anyone in? I certainly think that Gold being true to himself would give Belle keys that would only magically allow her inside his shop. So if he dies, the door remain closed as a safety switch. Prepare yourself for Gold's demise. A shocker is coming!
Or maybe the writters are preparing the way for the Beauty and The Beast classic Happy ending.
Belle understands that the locked door only means Gold is in his final moments and rushes off to him.
The true love kiss revives and transforms the Beast into a decent human being, at the brink of death.

Wow... this means that I am still hoping for a real intense Rumbelle moment! I am a hopeless romantic :rose:

Well I think well I know that the darkone curse isn't just going to drift off with rumple. I think that he will be redeemed or someone else will be come the dark one
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:15 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:43 pm

DoneWithOUAT

Postby DoneWithOUAT » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Freelancer wrote:About that locked door...

Last night, I watched for the very first time the Beauty and the Beast ­façon Disney and I was so fascinated by the dying rose keeping track of the time alloted to the Beast curse. Well well! Red Rose = Heart of Gold
Belle crying on the dead body and saying I love before the last petal fell.
Please please pretty please with a cherry on top. Make sure my Rumbelle has its happy ending.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Sneak Peek
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Fri May 01, 2015 6:35 am

As far as we know Cora is only in a flashback and Zelena as far as we know doesn't have any scene's with Cora. As for Will we still have no idea how he ended up in SB during the first or second curse to be honest hopefully they will explain
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri May 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Regina said in season 2 she bought whoever she wanted to Storybrooke that included pulling Dr Whales from his world, Jefferson and Will from Wonderland. The question is why did she bring Will to Storybrooke and I feel like this flashback will answer that question
DoneWithOUAT

Postby DoneWithOUAT » Fri May 01, 2015 6:15 pm

Regina had control of Season 1 and 2 on whose was brougt in SB.
Rumpel held the magic that enabled Regina to spin the Curse.
Now we learn that Rumpel didn't create the Curse after all.
We saw him create the Savior out of true love magic and from this, it was said that Emma possessed True Love magic. How can she turn Dark?
The characters are not OOC, the writters are suffering from a bad case of ADD Attention Deficit Disorder. I just saw a snapshot of Emma as the Dark One. No personnality ! Just a snarling witch.
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Sat May 02, 2015 2:03 am

Samantha wrote:As far as we know Cora is only in a flashback and Zelena as far as we know doesn't have any scene's with Cora. As for Will we still have no idea how he ended up in SB during the first or second curse to be honest hopefully they will explain

Perhaps that isn't Cora. Perhaps it was Zelena posing as Cora. We know how much she loves to shape shift and this could have been some sort of test balloon in the past to see how much havoc she could reek in Regina's life.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat May 02, 2015 11:14 pm

'Once Upon a Time' Scoop on Regina and Robin's Baby Mama Drama With That 'Vile Villain'!

Whoa baby!

We don’t know about you, but our hearts are still aching from last Sunday's Once Upon a Time. Why? Well, our highly anticipated reunion between Regina (Lana Parrilla) and Robin (Sean Maguire) was completely destroyed by the news that Marian – who was actually a magic-cloaked Zelena (Rebecca Mader) aka Regina's beyond wicked half-sister – is supposedly pregnant with Robin's second child. (Did you get all that?!)

We're desperate for answers as to what's coming up next in this Sunday's penultimate episode, so we called up Once's spell-binding bosses Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis, to get the inside scoop on all the baby mama drama for both Outlaw Queen and Maleficent (Kristin Bauer van Straten).

Pregnancy certainly seems to be the theme of OUAT's fourth season, but the EP's promised us that there will not be another baby bombshell before the end of the year. "Into the finale I don’t think anyone else is going to get preggers. I think we're good," Kitsis revealed with a laugh. Phew!

Now all we have to deal with is Zelena's deceitful conception, and the Maleficent mother-daughter reunion that has been 30+ years in the making. "We're really excited about Agnes [Bruckner, who plays Lily]," Kitsis teased. "We're excited about their reunion and this week's episode."

Kitsis also spilled that we're going to see how Snow (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Charming (Josh Dallas) "feel about that [reunion] since they're going to be face to face with what they did."

But the majority of this Sunday's mesmerizing episode is devoted to where Regina and Robin currently stand, now that he accidentally knocked up her sister. (Yikes! It sounds really bad when you put it that way…)

"This episode I think really sets up the two hour finale, but it's also a really taking a moment to kind of get into the evil queen's head -- Regina's head," Kitsis dished. "She is reeling from what Zelena has done to her, and she's reeling from the idea that Robin Hood has another baby on the way."

We could practically hear Regina's heart smash into a million teeny-tiny pieces at the end of last week's hour, but the once bosses were particularly impressed with Maguire's interpretation of the scene.

"Sean, we thought played that wonderfully," Horowitz complimented. "And I think this Sunday you can expect that we pick up pretty quickly right after that and we get some real instant reactions to what happened."

You hear that, Outlaw Queen fans?! We're not going to be skirting around the issue, we're going to dive head first into the drama. "We open it up with a really great, nice long scene between Robin and Regina where they get to just get right into it," Kitsis said.

Oncers know that Robin Hood is all about his "code," (sometimes he won't shut up about it!) so will his moral compass cause him to choose the direction towards Marian/Zelena over Regina once again?

"I would say that there is a big difference this time," Horowitz explained. "With Marian, that was really someone he had fallen in love with and had a real relationship with. Now the rug has been pulled out from under him by a vile villain."

Kitsis continued, "If I had any advice for Outlaw Queen fans, it would be to watch Sunday and to watch it live. It's obviously an interesting dilemma because he's put in a very tough situation."

We’re currently keeping our fingers crossed and praying to the TV gods that Robin won't make the same mistake twice…

http://www.etonline.com/tv/163789_once_upon_a_time_scoop_on_regina_and_robin_baby_mama_drama_with_that_vile_villain/

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”