Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

[4x21] Operation Mongoose Part 1 Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:35 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Her Mayorness

Re: [4x21] Operation Mongoose Part 1 Spoilers

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:29 am

Apparently, something serious will go wrong as the consequence of rewriting the book.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Apparently Lana and Sean filming the EF scenes. Ep. 21 currently filming.

This must be Regina's rewritten book, probably page 23 is happening. Unfortunately she'll have to undo it in ep. 22 because it will have created a chaos in SB.

We're in Spoilers so I haven't hidden the text.

Also, another pic by Sean:

PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:45 am

Apparently Lana and Sean filming the EF scenes. Ep. 21 currently filming.

This must be Regina's rewritten book, probably page 23 is happening. Unfortunately she'll have to undo it in ep. 22 because it will have created a chaos in SB.

We're in Spoilers so I haven't hidden the text.

What rewritten book?
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:31 pm

According to some theories, that I believe could be true, Regina will manage to rewrite the storybook.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
desa

Postby desa » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:08 am

Her Mayorness wrote:According to some theories, that I believe could be true, Regina will manage to rewrite the storybook.

Yes I too have read that she changed something and got her happy ending.They saw dwarves on the set wearing black so it probably means that Snow is evil now.I had a thought last year that it would be nice to see reversal of the roles bad becomes good and vice versa and I think it was you that said it would be good material for season 5 well it looks like we are getting exactly that. :D :D :D
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 am

This seems more like a what if episode only to be fixed at the end
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:43 pm

I would be really awesome if Operation Mongoose saw the Storybrooke rewritten, everyone back in FTL, then have Henry break the spell there so that at least part of season 5 could take place in FTL.
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:51 pm

Montreat11 wrote:I would be really awesome if Operation Mongoose saw the Storybrooke rewritten, everyone back in FTL, then have Henry break the spell there so that at least part of season 5 could take place in FTL.

I'd really like some more present day time in the EF and would love it if Henry got there too.
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:15 pm

What if it someone else who ends up rewriting the book? Did anyone consider this?

And why would Regina re-write the book? If the other spoilers are correct, Robin should be back in her life by the end of the season. And neither of them would have to worry about Marian. So . . . why would she re-write the book, if chances are she might get her happy ending? :shrug2:

I would be really awesome if Operation Mongoose saw the Storybrooke rewritten, everyone back in FTL, then have Henry break the spell there so that at least part of season 5 could take place in FTL.

If that happens, wouldn't Henry cease to exist?
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:07 pm

some may have realized this but what if the author doesn't want to. like say they find him the heroes and villains ask for a happy ending and he doesn't do it. No one can defeat him or destroy him except for Henry he is never mentioned in the story. Emma is so she was created by him. The things he create cannot phdically touch him but Henry.
OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:22 pm

^^ why Henry?
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:26 pm

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:some may have realized this but what if the author doesn't want to. like say they find him the heroes and villains ask for a happy ending and he doesn't do it. No one can defeat him or destroy him except for Henry he is never mentioned in the story. Emma is so she was created by him. The things he create cannot phdically touch him but Henry.

Personally, I don't think the author can give them a happy ending. Judging how Emma and Hook's time travel adventures appeared in the book upon their return to Storybrooke, I would say that the characters (from their POV) are mainly responsible for their own fates - aside from interference from other characters.

So the idea that the author "doesn't want to" give the heroes and villains their happy ending or this idea that he had "created them" doesn't sound right to me, considering the circumstances behind Emma and Hook's appearance in the book.

Henry isn't mentioned in the story, because he's never been in the Enchanted Forest's past. I bet that would change if he managed to time travel, like Emma and Hook.

So again . . . why would Regina re-write the book, if she is reunited with Robin and Roland by the season's end? Why would she change the past?
misy

Postby misy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Back during S1 Adam and Eddy made the statement that Emma had no story book counterpart and that her story was being told now.
Trying to figure out what that clue-if it is a clue- might mean in relation to the author.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Storybook counterpart?? That made sense during the first curse when the Enchanted Forest inhabitants were stuck in Maine with different identities and no memories of their old selves. That doesn't hold true anymore. That has not held true since the first curse was broken. There ARE NO counterparts anymore. All characters are one and the same, whether they are in the Enchanted Forest or Storybrooke. This was made clear when Snow was in the Enchanted Forest with Emma during early Season 2. This was also made clear when she, Charming, Regina and the others (aside from Emma and Henry) were back in the Enchanted Forest in the Season 3B flashbacks. They have been one and the same ever since they had regained their memories of their true selves, following the end of the first curse.

Come to think of it, Regina never really had a counterpart. She was always Regina Mills aka the Evil Queen, throughout the series' run. Why? She always had memories of her true self, even during both curses.
misy

Postby misy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:41 pm

CTrent- I know all of that. The point I was getting at was "...her story is being told now..."

If that's the case, is it going to end up in the book?
She lived in the "real world", so, depending on where her story picks up could make a difference. Her life in our world has to be in it because that's where her story begins.
I can't buy into the theory that the book is writting itself, simply because August had to add Pinocchio's story.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:03 am

From what i can see all the stories take place in the fairytale land so for something to change they have to go back in the past to fairytale land. It doesn't look like the author changes anything but more he creates the pages after the characters have changed something in the past. Like when emma and hook returned to the past they changed things and when they returned they were added to the book as well both snow white and david had memories of there time there. But when the author left page 23 for robin that showed if regina went into the tavern and met robin but in reality it didn't actually change anything because neither robin nor regina remember any of that happening so i am thinking that the author can only record events that have occurred meaning for anything to change they would have to go back in time and change the events.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:03 am

Its henry because he was born and made in the real world plus it's bout time for henry to do something heroic I mean like yeah we seen things and yes some are major but something with magic would nice. Emma can't be it because right at the end of the book I'm assuming the curse is cast and Emma is born. This is in the storybook making her be a creation. If the author never wrote this there may never be a Emma or henry but that doesn't mean Henry was created by the author too. As misy said her story is being told now. So she can create or do what she wants to. Making Henry non created by the author.
MrsKillianCassidy

Postby MrsKillianCassidy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Emma does have a storybook counter part now, it's princess Leigha. I do not think the "Author" has powers to rewrite peoples endings. The book shows everyone's choices and the consequences of those choices and most of Regina's were bad. I think when they find the Author that he/she will clarify that he doesn't have power over fate, he/she is just extremely powerful and enchanted the book to reflect everyone's stories. That's why when Emma and Hook went back in time the book changed on it's own.
misy

Postby misy » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:27 pm

Emma wasn't actually Princess Leigha. She impersonated her. Princess Leigha is a modern day character. What I meant was, she wasn't a story book character like MM was actually Snow White, David was actually Prince Charming.
Emma was just Emma. She wasn't (for instance) the Swan Princess or Goldy Lockes in the EF.

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”