[4x21] Operation Mongoose Part 1 Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
CTrent29

Re: [4x21] Operation Mongoose Part 1 Spoilers

Postby CTrent29 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:15 pm

misy wrote:Emma wasn't actually Princess Leigha. She impersonated her. Princess Leigha is a modern day character. What I meant was, she wasn't a story book character like MM was actually Snow White, David was actually Prince Charming.
Emma was just Emma. She wasn't (for instance) the Swan Princess or Goldy Lockes in the EF.

Emma was born in the Enchanted Forest. Which means she is a storybook character, but not a known one.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:48 pm

misy wrote:Emma wasn't actually Princess Leigha. She impersonated her. Princess Leigha is a modern day character. What I meant was, she wasn't a story book character like MM was actually Snow White, David was actually Prince Charming.
Emma was just Emma. She wasn't (for instance) the Swan Princess or Goldy Lockes in the EF.

Not all the story book characters had a counter part Robin hood was just Robin Hood as was belle was just belle the only ones that had different identities was the ones regina brought over in the first curse but if you are taking about the actual book emma was in the book. In season one Henry shows emma the pages where she is born and then set through the tree so technically she is a story book character she is the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming but since she left EF when she was a baby her story stopped if regina never casted the spell Emma story would have proceeded.

We are all assuming regina does something that causes this whoe AU but I am thinking what if it is Henry that changes things what if he cracks the code of the book and thinks he is helping his mom but in reality causes all this then he has to fix it.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:10 am

Moment of realization what if the reason why the story stopped at the curse was because they came to our world no magic. Then magic came here but it works diff then in the EF. Since it works differently what if the author uses a form of magic to write the book but doesn't know how to use it. When regina finds him she encourages him to rewrite it but instead he ends up messing up the book. ALSO I'm am so confused on the author. When Emma and hook went back in time it almost seemed as if they wrote the book themselves by there actions. What's the point of there being an author unless he is writing the story but at the same time it seems that they are writing the story themselves. So confusing. Now unless all of this happened at there free will and then Henry wrote the book in the future looking back at what happened but that can't be possible because how would it have happened the first time. How would everything happen and then write the book and send to his past self and happen over and over. If it's the first time to happen then there is no book which means how can Henry make Emma believe. so confusing. Oh besides it makes since to me that if Henry was the author he would include himself right? He includes everyone but him that just doesn't make since. AGAIN SO CONFUSING :( :shrug2: :x
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:25 am

Oh just realized something. If regina does get her happy ending when will she have to write it in. Like if she writes it before the curse no curse no Henry. After the curse everything seems to be perfect but of course if they do this they'll go with option 1 unless they found a good and suspenseful way for option2
misy

Postby misy » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Guys- I know- baby Emma was in the book. What I am trying to say is- She is just Emma. She isn't gonna turn out to be an already known story book character
....like The Swan Princess or The Princess and the Pea, etc.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:34 pm

Misy Im sorry. That was what i was trying to explain but could not quite put it in words
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:16 am

Idea time!!! We now know for villains to get there happy ending Emma has to go dark so if Emma is good heroes get it so if she becomes dark does that mean that the heroes lose there happy ending. So I'm thinking that Emma will go dark for vills to get happy ending but then this will switch the whole story around. Like snow is evil regina good everybody is exact opposite so maybe snow cast the Curse and belle is the dark one and hook is a good sailor and Cora was a queen and rumple went to belle so his family can live charming kills animals he is a mean hunter blue is completely dark so is the sorcer and the author too is dark. If the author is dark I'm guessing villains get happy endings. author hates heroes. Emma will choose to stay dark and forget about the heroes happy endings she could care less. Last but not least henry has the heart of the darkest believer. THIS WHOLE THINGS A THOUGHT. COMMENT PLZ ANDTELL ME WHAT U THINK!
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:22 am

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:Idea time!!! We now know for villains to get there happy ending Emma has to go dark so if Emma is good heroes get it so if she becomes dark does that mean that the heroes lose there happy ending. So I'm thinking that Emma will go dark for vills to get happy ending but then this will switch the whole story around. Like snow is evil regina good everybody is exact opposite so maybe snow cast the Curse and belle is the dark one and hook is a good sailor and Cora was a queen and rumple went to belle so his family can live charming kills animals he is a mean hunter blue is completely dark so is the sorcer and the author too is dark. If the author is dark I'm guessing villains get happy endings. author hates heroes. Emma will choose to stay dark and forget about the heroes happy endings she could care less. Last but not least henry has the heart of the darkest believer. THIS WHOLE THINGS A THOUGHT. COMMENT PLZ ANDTELL ME WHAT U THINK!

I have to disagree right now i am not sure what to make of the author until we meet him my understanding is that as long as there is a saviour the author can't do anything but i am not sure yet if that is because he is evil or because emma is there to give the happy endings. I don't really think it will ever get to the point where emma will turn dark if i was to guess i still think it might be something henry does inertly but i still don't think it will reverse everyone just because it is AU doesn't mean everyone is the opposite but if everything is reverse then hook and regina would be evil again because right now they are good not to mention this is a show i would want to watch
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:23 am

Yeah true but just thinking outside the box Samantha. I mean like least likely to happen but hey we can get a start. When we get more info it will either progress this, change the whole thing up, or change but still a little bit applies to this. More likely to get completely changed though
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:33 am

Guys- I know- baby Emma was in the book. What I am trying to say is- She is just Emma. She isn't gonna turn out to be an already known story book character
....like The Swan Princess or The Princess and the Pea, etc.

There are other characters living in Storybrooke, who are not KNOWN fairy tale characters. They're simply inhabitants from the Enchanted Forest . . . like Emma.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:34 am

I am wondering if maybe it isn't a AU but what if the storybook characters all get trapped in the book and henry needs to find away to get them out
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Maybe that's where the hat takes them. We have been saying that people have been trapped inside the hat. Well what if the hat puts them in book?
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:53 am

SEASON FINALE (MAY 10): Among Season 4B's ongoing agendas, "We make good on what Regina was after, in the sense that she wanted to find the Author and have him rewrite endings," Kitsis shares. But compared to recent finales, "Nobody is coming out of an urn and freezing people," quips Horowitz. Says Kitsis: "Usually we're like, 'Hey, we're going to a new land,' but this is much more in the vein of when Gold looked up [at the end of Season 1] and said, 'Magic is coming,' where a condition on the show changed as opposed to the characters changing."

http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps-spoilers-2015-finale-episodes-photos/#!19/once-upon-atime/
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Oncer_Forever_

Postby Oncer_Forever_ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:29 am

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:Idea time!!! We now know for villains to get there happy ending Emma has to go dark so if Emma is good heroes get it so if she becomes dark does that mean that the heroes lose there happy ending. So I'm thinking that Emma will go dark for vills to get happy ending but then this will switch the whole story around. Like snow is evil regina good everybody is exact opposite so maybe snow cast the Curse and belle is the dark one and hook is a good sailor and Cora was a queen and rumple went to belle so his family can live charming kills animals he is a mean hunter blue is completely dark so is the sorcer and the author too is dark. If the author is dark I'm guessing villains get happy endings. author hates heroes. Emma will choose to stay dark and forget about the heroes happy endings she could care less. Last but not least henry has the heart of the darkest believer. THIS WHOLE THINGS A THOUGHT. COMMENT PLZ ANDTELL ME WHAT U THINK!

I don't think the heart of the darkest beliver is a thing but I agree with the switching roles
Evil doesn't always look evil. Sometimes it's staring us right in the face and we don't even realize it~~ Regina Mills
Condiments are this worlds most powerful magic~~ Mr.gold
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets~~ Hook
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:16 pm

Judging by the reports from location, dwarves were seen in totally dark costumes. I guess switching roles would be that, as everyone has already said. The condition in SB did change at the end of S1, but now they might indeed be going into the opposites.

But I would like to see Emma as the Dark one, because she used to have light magic so being the DO is the exact opposite. I'd also like to see Snow as the Evil Queen, and Regina and Robin take roles of Snowing. There I might stop.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:25 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 04, 2015 1:13 am

OnceUponAFan

Postby OnceUponAFan » Mon May 04, 2015 2:39 pm

It looks so awesome! But what is up with Emma in that tower chained up?? And rumple as a knight?? That's so funny.

Snow looks great all eviled up
Where I come from, a simple 'thank you' would suffice
Where you come from people bathe in the river and use pine cones for money.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 04, 2015 3:47 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 04, 2015 4:55 pm

"Operation Mongoose, Part 1 and Part 2" - The Author proves to be a formidable wild card and forges an alliance with Gold. Emma, her parents, Hook and Regina scramble to stop them, but when Gold and the Author turn the tables on heroes and villains alike, the prospect of any happy outcome appears worlds away. Henry discovers he has big shoes to fill as he steps up to save his family before the story's final page is turned. It's a race to the finish, and everything culminates with a shocking twist that will leave the residents of Storybrooke reeling, in the captivating two-part season finale of "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MAY 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars TBA.

"Operation Mongoose Part 1" was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, and directed by Romeo Tirone.

"Operation Mongoose Part 2" was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”