Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
The Wiz of Oz

[4x22] Operation Mongoose Part 2 Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:43 pm

The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
desa

Re: [4x22] Operation Mongoose Part 2 Spoilers

Postby desa » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:42 pm

I do not know if this is true or not but here it is.
https://twitter.com/KatySong29/status/5 ... 04/photo/1
If it is true I am leaving this show after losing 4 years of my life for nothing. :cry: :cry: :cry:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:59 pm

This is a fake
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:18 am

Oh I honestlly don't know. If they did this there will be so much suspense. Seemingly to me this is the only true way to turn her heart to darkness. I mean that's what rumple wants to do and it is also the season finale.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:13 pm

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:Oh I honestlly don't know. If they did this there will be so much suspense. Seemingly to me this is the only true way to turn her heart to darkness. I mean that's what rumple wants to do and it is also the season finale.

This is fate and has been confirmed fake by A&E on Twitter but if you notice that in the script whoever wrote this says the character name Robin but in every A&E script he is refered to as Robin Hood. Also wether emma goes dark or not they only make her that way temperary her killing rumple would be way to permanent.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:18 pm

Ok good.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Today is apparently the last day of shooting.

At this moment, they're doing it in Steveston, from 3PM to 5 AM.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 am

Her Mayorness wrote:Today is apparently the last day of shooting.

At this moment, they're doing it in Steveston, from 3PM to 5 AM.

I am not sure what is going on but the entire cast is on set except belle, rumple and Will and rumple as already wrapped for the season. The other scene we got is the apprentice,emma and regina are on the ground henry is standing over them then henry hugs emma and robin comes around the corner and hugs regina. Later there is a scene with emma and hook hugging. Looks like everyone is back from either the AU or from being trapped in the book
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:08 am

From a fan on location - BIG BIG BIG SPOILERS - don't read if you want to be spoiler-free, but then why would you click on this topic ;)

PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:13 am

PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:44 pm

Her Mayorness wrote:From a fan on location - BIG BIG BIG SPOILERS - don't read if you want to be spoiler-free, but then why would you click on this topic ;)

i seriously want to believe the information release yesterday, but it's really hard to since social media has messed believing anything that comes out April 1st. I read so many fake stories yesterday it sad. For now, I'll believe it when I see it on May 10... I would have took it serious had this information release March 31st or Late to day or any day but April 1st.
Her Mayorness

Postby Her Mayorness » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Oh no, it's very real. It was posted 11 hours ago, I think it was 3-4 a.m. Canadian time, April 2.

Watch the video too :)

https://amp.twimg.com/amplify-web-playe ... 05&xdm_p=1

Judging from the video only, it looks like when someone performs a ritual, in this case Emma.
PIXIE DUST DOESN'T LIE
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:00 pm

i'll take it at face value for now.... only and only IF this scene takes place after the book is fixed and not during the(re) rewrite of the book VIA Regina
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:28 am

Okay maybe regina kills rumple with the dagger. I'm guessing rumple had to fill reginas heart with darkness so she can fill Emma's. For some reason rumple harms henry. The author manipulates regina to kill rumple but with his dagger. I'm guessing that's what is sucking the light out of her. Emma takes the dagger and sacrifices her life to stop the dark curse from happening. Instead they found a way to stop it and Emma out it on her. I don't think Emma disappeared. I think that her new darkness and her being the savior made her so powerful she just disappeared. She is still there though she is aware of everything she eventually comes back but is super powerful. Seems to be the only reason why she would hold the dagger. It is also possible that she put herself In the dagger. as long as she is in it regina can't become the darknone
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:48 pm

http://jordynmoka.tumblr.com/post/115359647014/april-1st-once-upon-a-time-shooting

It seems like Rumple is no longer attach to the dagger and dagger needs someone. Emma might becomes the Light One LOL. I cant call her the new Dark One.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Yeah but if Emma did disappear then where did she go? Maybe the darkness and goodness balance out each other. It causes like some kind of invisible implosion and Emma disappears the only way to free her is for her to become tiredly evil. The light and darkness won't balance out no more and she will come back but very very evil.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:34 pm

SPOILERS: I just saw something and it said gold will not return in season 5. So u have to agree with me. I one why would he not return. Two why does Emma have the dagger or why is it even involved. Three Reginas goodness it getting sucked. I mean something had had to happen. I saw that rumple sacrificed his life for belle so maybe he killed his own self with the dagger someone has to become the new darkone and it was regina why because she knows how to use some of its power. I mean something happened between gold Regina and the dagger in depending on it.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Robert is signed on for 5 years. He'll be back.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:10 am

Oh ok well good! But This theory of mine can still be proven true. To me it's is the only possible way
FairyDust

Postby FairyDust » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:55 am

It is true that Robert is signed for five years but that never serves as an absolute guarantee he won't be released from his contract early if A&E wanted it for the purposes and direction in serving the vision of a story. Or if the actor asks to be released early and it is permitted.

Plus, we all know that characters who die can still return in flashbacks so Rumple being around for s5 does not automatically exclude the possibility of his death in the present. :shrug2:

With that said, though, I would be SHOCKED if such a death occurred and Bobby did not return for next season. I really would be because that would be MAJOR. So these spoilers with Emma, Regina, the darkness and the dagger does call into question Rumple's place in all of this and what it means. Is he still the DO? If not, then what of his fate?
Last edited by FairyDust on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”