[4x22] Operation Mongoose Part 2 Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 4.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Re: [4x22] Operation Mongoose Part 2 Spoilers

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:59 am

Well that's what I read. Especially since some people claiming that something desperately is going to happen to him by what he said. If u know what he said plz tell I didn't catch it. I didn't think of that though he can still be in the show but in flashbacks.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
FairyDust

Postby FairyDust » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:08 am

No, you are right, that people are wondering about the foreshadowing regarding his comment to a sleeping Belle. Something is up. I would just be surprised if they did write Bobby out unless he asked to leave. Or did they possibly have a tragic end in mind all along for his character? It would suck for the Rumbelle fans.

Like I said, all these filming spoilers with Emma, Regina, a darkness, and the dagger means something as it calls into question Rumple 's place in it. Is he still the DO at this point? If not, why not and what is his fate?
Montreat11

Postby Montreat11 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Ya'll, I'm not good at doing the screen caps like the amazing Wiz is but within the last week someone did tweet that we could all rest easy because Robert Carlyle would be back for season 5, he just wrapped a little earlier this season which is why he hasn't been seen around. And the article that said that RC was leaving, Adam confirmed on Twitter that article was fake.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Oh I didn't see about that but still he might not be off the show but I'm still thinking he gonna die.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:57 pm

The Wiz of Oz wrote:http://jordynmoka.tumblr.com/post/115359647014/april-1st-once-upon-a-time-shooting

It seems like Rumple is no longer attach to the dagger and dagger needs someone. Emma might becomes the Light One LOL. I cant call her the new Dark One.

I have heard this theory but there is no indication that rumple isn't the dark one this seems to have come from the rumbelle fans hoping this would give rumple a pass but i think emma was trying to use the dagger to defeat something going after regina i don't think it is about the DO because the dagger also got left behind once emma disappeared i think the combination on light and dark magic did something
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:29 pm

The combination of light and dark magic? :shrug2:

What is the point of associating Emma with "light magic" :roll: in the first place, if she is and always has been capable of evil acts . . . even as "the Savior"? And no, this capability isn't some retcon on the producer's part. Her criminal past, along with some of her questionable acts in past episode has hinted this.
Samantha

Postby Samantha » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:55 am

CTrent29 wrote:The combination of light and dark magic? :shrug2:

What is the point of associating Emma with "light magic" :roll: in the first place, if she is and always has been capable of evil acts . . . even as "the Savior"? And no, this capability isn't some retcon on the producer's part. Her criminal past, along with some of her questionable acts in past episode has hinted this.

The only criminal past emma has is because neal set her up she didn't actually do anything but the fact she is the saviour and has light magic doesn't mean she also doesn't have free will
aeverett

Postby aeverett » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:17 pm

Samantha wrote:

The only criminal past emma has is because neal set her up she didn't actually do anything but the fact she is the saviour and has light magic doesn't mean she also doesn't have free will

Emma chose to go along with Neal. Saying Emma wasn't responsible for her actions with Neal is like saying Regina isn't responsible for casting the Dark Curse because Rumple set her up from before she was even born. Neither is true. Regina chose to enact the Dark Curse and Emma chose to steal cars before she met Neal rather than work herself to the bone for minimum wage.

I believe Emma was able to make bad choices like that because there is no magic in our world. The spell that was cast to hand over her dark side to Lily was magic, and our world neutralized it.
CTrent29

Postby CTrent29 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Samantha wrote:

Emma was already a thief before she was framed for the theft of those jewels. Have you really forgotten? Or the fact that both she and Neal stole that yellow VW . . . and that Emma is still driving it, knowing that it is stolen? :egad:
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:53 am

SEASON FINALE (MAY 10): Among Season 4B's ongoing agendas, "We make good on what Regina was after, in the sense that she wanted to find the Author and have him rewrite endings," Kitsis shares. But compared to recent finales, "Nobody is coming out of an urn and freezing people," quips Horowitz. Says Kitsis: "Usually we're like, 'Hey, we're going to a new land,' but this is much more in the vein of when Gold looked up [at the end of Season 1] and said, 'Magic is coming,' where a condition on the show changed as opposed to the characters changing."

http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps-spoilers-2015-finale-episodes-photos/#!19/once-upon-atime/
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:26 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 04, 2015 1:11 am

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 04, 2015 3:48 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon May 04, 2015 4:54 pm

"Operation Mongoose, Part 1 and Part 2" - The Author proves to be a formidable wild card and forges an alliance with Gold. Emma, her parents, Hook and Regina scramble to stop them, but when Gold and the Author turn the tables on heroes and villains alike, the prospect of any happy outcome appears worlds away. Henry discovers he has big shoes to fill as he steps up to save his family before the story's final page is turned. It's a race to the finish, and everything culminates with a shocking twist that will leave the residents of Storybrooke reeling, in the captivating two-part season finale of "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MAY 10 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars TBA.

"Operation Mongoose Part 1" was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, and directed by Romeo Tirone.

"Operation Mongoose Part 2" was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, and directed by Ralph Hemecker.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue May 05, 2015 1:42 am

More BTS and Promo pics

http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section/once/gallery5/gallery21/gallery.htm

Zelena and Robin MARRIED?! hell no. I dont like this rewrite
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue May 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Sneak peek 1
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue May 05, 2015 7:04 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue May 05, 2015 7:07 pm

'Once Upon a Time' Romance Rundown: Is True Love's Kiss Coming in the Season 4 Finale?!

It's time for our last Romance Rundown of the season!

With Once Upon a Time's epic two-hour season finale just a few days away, it's time to get the inside scoop on what's next for all of your Storybrooke sweethearts.

Once again, we at ETonline chatted with OUAT's executive producers Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis to find out what's in store for Captain Swan, Rumbelle, Outlaw Queen and Snowing in this Sunday's season four finale.

Plus, could another "true love's kiss" be headed our way? Read on to find out more about a "hot" hook-up coming in this week's episode...

Rumbelle: That must have been the shortest honeymoon in TV history, because Belle (Emile de Ravin) and Rumple (Robert Carlyle) fans have had a heartbreaking season when it comes to their fairytale twosome. For those who are tired of trying to figure out what's next for Rumbelle, the two showrunners are promising a solution.

"We are going to get some resolution as to where they stand," Horowitz explained. "Rumpelstiltskin and Belle have had a long and winding road and the long and winding road continues, but we love those characters and what they both mean for each other."

Kitsis added, "We're going to get real insight into why Rumple has behaved the way that he has."

Snowing: Now that Emma (Jennifer Morrison) has finally forgiven her parents, it's time to stop seeing them act like scolded puppies, and start seeing them in a new (and epically wicked!) light.

"They did a bad thing and they have to pay for it," Kitsis teased. "We -- in the finale -- are going to see Snow (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Charming (Josh Dallas) like you've never seen them before, I can promise you that. But I think we're going to hopefully get a resolution out of them this year."

Ready for a deeper peek into Snow and Charming wicked alter egos? Take a look at our special sneak peek at this Sunday's episode in our video below

Outlaw Queen: To say that this season has been an emotional roller-coaster ride for Regina (Lana Parrilla) and Robin (Sean Maguire) would be a severe understatement. Their love has been thrown for so many loops, that we're still dizzy with confusion.

Luckily, it's time to finally get some answers for Outlaw Queen's relationship. (We're so tired of their current "it's complicated" status!) "We are going to get a resolution and clarification on just what their situation is by the end of this year," Kitsis spilled.

Captain Swan: Emma and Killian (Colin O'Donoghue) have shared some pretty sweet moments this season, and although we're not sure if they'll share a coffee date by the end of Sunday's finale, we do know that we’re in for some major relationship revelations.

"Captain Swan are going to be tested like always," Kitsis confessed. "And we are going to get an emotional truth about them."

Could that "emotional truth" be a true love's kiss?! We asked the EPs if we can expect a spell-binding smooch from one of our couples in this weekend's finale, and they were very coy with the who in their answers.

"There's some kissing action going on in the finale," Horowitz promised. "What it does and how it works may not be as we've seen before, but there's definitely some kissing action."

Kitsis continued, "Are we going to get a true loves kiss that break a curse? No. Is there kissing in the finale? I believe there is. There's always some kissing, and whether or not it's going to break a curse with true love, it'll be hot nonetheless."

http://www.etonline.com/tv/163901_once_upon_a_time_romance_rundown_is_true_love_kiss_coming_the_season_finale/
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue May 05, 2015 7:30 pm

Ali M.: I'll take anything you've got on the OUAT finale!
Anything? How about what will be a trending topic during the epic two-hour event? "#Ogreslayer!" co-creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis predict. And make sure to check back with us a little later in the week for some more finale scoop from Adam and Eddy!

http://www.eonline.com/news/653514/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-vampire-diaries-game-of-thrones-scandal-the-flash-outlander-and-more
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed May 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Return to “Season 4 Spoilers”