The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [6x06] Dark Waters Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:18 am

PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:58 am

Nemo! Nemo Nemo! Am I the only one that experienced a Nerdgasm after finally seeing him? It was as good as when GR was introduced in AOS introducing along with Dr Strange magic to the MCU. Is like everything is coming full circle and they can now explore just about every fictional universe they can think off.
ladyhawke

Postby ladyhawke » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:31 am

I like these new protagonist, but when they speak, they seems a little too modern.
Nemo, as I imagine, should have british accent.
Hyde was perfect - the whole victorian english creepy persona.
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 pm

PunkMaister wrote:Nemo! Nemo Nemo!

Oh when you said Nemo, I thought the fish, Nemo, not Captian Nemo. Haha!

But yeah I kind of thought there was gonna be some kind of Hook story line next. Considering
Spoiler:
He kept the golden shears. My theory is he wants to use them on himself, but I don't know why, or how.

But looks like a good up coming episode.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:02 pm

EMMA IMPLORES ALADDIN TO RECONNECT WITH JASMINE AND DISCOVER WHAT HAPPENED TO AGRABAH, AND, IN THE PAST, HOOK FINDS HIMSELF KIDNAPPED BY THE MYSTERIOUS CAPTAIN NEMO, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Dark Waters” —Emma tries to convince Aladdin to work with Jasmine to help Agrabah, while Regina teams up with Snow and David to free Archie from Zelena. The Evil Queen sows suspicion between Henry and Hook, even as Mr. Gold reminds her of his most important lesson. Meanwhile, in the past, Hook finds himself kidnapped by the mysterious Captain Nemo and held captive inside his legendary submarine, the Nautilus, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 30 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Raphael Sbarge as Dr. Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket, Karen David as Princess Jasmine, Deniz Akdeniz as Aladdin, David Avalon as Doc, Faran Tahir as Captain Nemo, Nick Eversman as First Mate and Corey Schmitt as Second Mate.

“Dark Waters” was written by Andrew Chambliss & Brigitte Hales and directed by Robert Duncan.
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:05 am

ladyhawke wrote:I like these new protagonist, but when they speak, they seems a little too modern.

Captain Nemo was Hindu just FYI.
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Tachs wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:Nemo! Nemo Nemo!

Oh when you said Nemo, I thought the fish, Nemo, not Captian Nemo. Haha!

But yeah I kind of thought there was gonna be some kind of Hook story line next. Considering
Spoiler:
He kept the golden shears. My theory is he wants to use them on himself, but I don't know why, or how.

But looks like a good up coming episode.

What do you mean he might use the shears on himself? Are you saying he use it to take Emma's place in her fate?
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:28 am

I just mean he could use the shears, to change his life. Like I said I don't know what he would change or why. Just a speculation. I don't think it would take Emma's place or something, just I think anyone can use the shears to change their fate.
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:44 am

Tachs wrote:I just mean he could use the shears, to change his life. Like I said I don't know what he would change or why. Just a speculation. I don't think it would take Emma's place or something, just I think anyone can use the shears to change their fate.

No matter if it can change anyone's fate, it will come at a bad price as we learned what happened to Agrabah when Aladdin changed his terrible fate.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Sneak Peek

NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:01 am

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:18 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Sneak Peek 2

ladyhawke

Postby ladyhawke » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:57 am

PunkMaister wrote:
ladyhawke wrote:I like these new protagonist, but when they speak, they seems a little too modern.

Captain Nemo was Hindu just FYI.

I know that, but there was time of British Empire. So I expect him to be Hindu from these times, going to British schools, speaking British English, not modern American English.

Return to “Season 6 Spoilers”