[6x12] Murder Most Foul Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 6.
NickyHelp

[6x12] Murder Most Foul Spoilers

Postby NickyHelp » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:37 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Re: [6x12] Murder Most Foul Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:11 am

THIS IS A BLOG POST FOR "ONCE UPON A TIME" EPISODE 612 "Murder Most Foul". If you have not yet seen this episode, and dont want to see or read possible spoilers, do not continue reading or viewing the photos below.
last warning

Let me first off say, before I get into describing this days scenes in this post. I. DO. NOT. WRITE. THE. SHOW. So dont feel compelled to complain to ME if what you read is to your disliking as I know 1 particular subsection of the fandom is going to feel angry, and another overjoyed at what transpired. I am also going to say, dont whine to the writers. They have a vision for the show. If you dont agree with it, you can either quit watching, or watch it later elsewhere and fast forward the parts you hate. In any case, remember.... I dont write it, I dont pick & choose which scenes they opt to film in public, so I have NO CONTROL over the material I covered on this day. Just the last 5-6-7- times I've posted stuff with a particular actor in it, I get attacked by a specific group for "favoring" that actor. I dont pick who shoots what scenes.

Once Upon A Time found themselves in their most commonly used location spot, Steveston, for a shoot in early November for scenes for episode 612 "Murder Most Foul" directed by Morgan Beggs.

This particular day they shot 3 scenes around the village. Two on their main drag of Moncton Street, another up on the docks. In the early scene we see Joshua Dallas as David/Prince Charming and Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook walking through Storybrooke together at a hurried pace. What very few who went to the early shoot GOT to see was the end of the scene where Charming handcuffs Captain Hook to a bike rack. WHY does he do it? Well, thats something you'll have to tune in to the episode to find out, because I certainly couldnt hear the conversation. That scene was a pretty quick shoot, and eventually the pair left the set while the next group of actors came for the middle scene of the day, which I will cover in another blog post that will be linked HERE when it is finally done in a couple days.

Once it got dark out, the crew moved to the walkway at the docks of Steveston for a night scene that will have the fandom reacting 1 way or another, depending what your loyalties are to the show. The scene had 3 cast. Josh Dallas again. Colin O'Donoghue again. There was also an actor on set that so far no one has commented on anywhere, so let me be the first to welcome former Medium star David Cubitt to the Once world, as he was portraying the part of Robert Charming, who as I am lead to believe, is a ghost in this scene.

The scene starts with the elder Charming & the younger Charming staring over the ledge of the pier, Robert puts his arm on David and says some words to him. Eventually Robert leaves, only moments later to be replaced by Captain Hook. The same Hook that David handcuffed a bit earlier in the day. So what revenge does he have in store for David? Well, none, technically. You see, Hook was there to talk to David about something I can already hear the fandom squeeing &/or gritting their teeth at all at the same time, he asks David if he has his permission to ask Emma to marry him. Yes, you read that right Oncers. But what will Emmas father, and the man who handcuffed him to a bike rack earlier in the day say? Well, he says "Yes, of course", before the pair walk away together. I guess the question now is..... what will Emma say? That I am sure will be done in studio.... especially after this post is posted I am guessing. or maybe they already filmed it before this days shoot since filming is not done in chronological order, so a scene from 1 day could absolutely end up 40 minutes in the episode later than a scene shot 3 days prior.

more at the link
http://canadagraphs.weebly.com/once-upo ... er-warning
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:35 am

Most likely something bad might happen in the end of the episode, just like in the Birth episode.
Last edited by NickyHelp on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:25 am

In the episode “Murder Most Foul” — Before Hook takes the next step in his relationship with Emma, he wants to make sure David sees him as more than just a pirate. So when David asks Hook to help him uncover the truth about his father’s death, Hook agrees. Meanwhile, Regina works to acclimate Robin to life in Storybrooke, but soon discovers he has a dark side that makes the task much more complicated than she anticipated, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 12 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Sean Maguire as Robin of Locksley, Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Dr. Archie Hopper, Eion Bailey as Pinocchio/August, Alan Dale as King George/Spencer, Wil Traval as the Sheriff of Nottingham/Keith, David Cubitt as Robert, Tara Wilson as Ruth, Matt Ellis as Francisco, Bart Anderson as Innkeeper and Luke Roessler as Young David/Young James.

“Murder Most Foul” was written by Jerome Schwartz & Jane Espenson and directed by Morgan Beggs.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:27 am

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:32 pm