[6x18] Where Bluebirds Fly Spoilers

Once Upon a Time spoilers for season 6.
The Wiz of Oz

[6x18] Where Bluebirds Fly Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:09 am

As reported earlier this month by TVLine, ABC’s Once Upon a Time will be introducing the Peter Pan character of Tiger Lily — and Native American actress Sara Tomko has landed the role.

In fairy tale lore, Tiger Lily is the princess of the Native American tribe living on the island of Neverland. In assorted incarnations, she has crushed on Peter Pan and been tormented by Captain Hook — the latter of whom will figure into her Once existence.
Because of his nefarious past, Captain Hook (played by Colin O’Donoghue) has “left a long line of adversaries,” Once cocreators Eddy Kitis and Adam Horowitz tell EW.com, which broke the casting. “Tiger Lily is the latest to return and complicate his efforts to leave that past behind,” thus impeding the pirate’s redemption arc.

Tomko’s previous TV credits include HBO’s The Leftovers, NBC’s Heartbeat and AMC’s upcoming The Son.
Once Upon a Time resumes Season 6 on Sunday, March 5, with Episode 11; Tomko will appear in Episodes 17 and 18.
Last edited by The Wiz of Oz on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
The Wiz of Oz

Re: [6x18] Where Bluebirds Fly Spoilers

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:35 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Will we see any more Wizard of Oz-inspired storylines on Once Upon a Time this season? —Angelo
Episode 18 is one to watch for, Angelo. “What I love about my episode — besides the fact that they’re ‘my episodes’ — is that they are like little mini Wizard of Oz movies,” a beaming Rebecca Mader told me on set last week. “The Wizard of Oz fans should be really happy, because we introduce the Tin Man for the first time (played recent Flash guest star Alex Desert), we get monkeys, and we’ll meet the [Cowardly] Lion as well. It’s a really, really cool episode for my character.” (Bex then sneaked me a peek of her solo from the musical episode, and it looks wonderfully wicked.)

http://tvline.com/2017/03/14/the-flash- ... -revealed/
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:09 am

Promo

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 pm

ZELENA AND REGINA’S RELATIONSHIP IS TESTED BY THE BLACK FAIRY WHILE CHARMING AND SNOW DISAGREE OVER EMMA’S WEDDING PLANS ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Where Bluebirds Fly” – In flashback, Zelena befriends a young woodcutter who has been cursed and turns to her for help finding a new heart. Zelena is forced to choose between keeping her powers and her friendship with him. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Zelena decides to take on the Black Fairy and put a stop to her, once and for all, against Regina’s wishes, and the Charmings disagree over Emma and Hook’s wedding plans, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 23 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior Blue Fairy, Beverly Elliott as Granny, Giles Matthey as Gideon, Jaime Murray as Black Fairy, Alex Desert as Stanum, Austin Obiajunwa as Young Stanum, Dylan Sloane as Bully, Jorden Birch as Oz Guard #1 and Isabella Black-Thomas as Young Zelena.

“Where Bluebirds Fly ” was written by David H. Goodman and Bridgette Hales and directed by Michael Shultz.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:42 pm

The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Sneak Peek

Return to “Season 6 Spoilers”