What would the dark One do with the Dark Hold book?

General Once Upon a Time chat.
PunkMaister

What would the dark One do with the Dark Hold book?

Postby PunkMaister » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:27 am

Recently in AOS they introduced a mysterious powerful book of magic that is also to be latter prominently featured in Dr Strange is literally a guide to everything magic including other universes (realms), lycans, vampires you name it it has it. Now what would the Dark one do with such a book? to give you a clue he probably would not have needed Hyde's help to awake Bell with that book so what would he do if he ever possessed it?
Tachs

Re: What would the dark One do with the Dark Hold book?

Postby Tachs » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:49 am

Probably either find away to win back Belle and his unborn child. Then find away to bring back Baefire/Neal. Then I don't know...
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:11 am

Tachs wrote:Probably either find away to win back Belle and his unborn child. Then find away to bring back Baefire/Neal. Then I don't know...

Hmm... The 2 things that magic either cannot do at all or have very distasteful results if you do. Not even God himself can force somebody to love him which is why when he gave him Bruce his powers in the movie Bruce almighty Bruce could only hopelessly implore Kate to love him. LOL And while bringing back the dead through supernatural means is possible it is hardly desirable unless you want your loved one return at worse as a zombie or deadite or at best just coming out wrong like Buffy did after being brough back from the dead. Still interesting choices....
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:18 pm

Yeah, I know. Just the only things I can think of the Rumple desperately wants. But we all know Rumple knows, that all magic comes with a price. lol :lol:
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Tachs wrote:Yeah, I know. Just the only things I can think of the Rumple desperately wants. But we all know Rumple knows, that all magic comes with a price. lol :lol:

LMAO he never heeds his own counsel that's for sure. :lol:

Return to “Once Chit Chat”