Rumples mother

General Once Upon a Time chat.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Rumples mother

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Guys all I can say is that rumples the black fairy... I absolutely loved her. She can totally be a big bad and all. I loved the dress she wore the black her smile just everything. Honestly this does open up questions and never answers some of them so hopefully we will find out what happened and why and all this stuff. Just really want to see her again. Hoping for another Rumple backstory when he was a kid. Only other mother left to introduce is Hooks and then we meet charmings father. Really want to meet the swans too.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
facelesscreature

Re: Rumples mother

Postby facelesscreature » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:26 pm

I loved her as well.
This means Rumple is very similar to Zelena. He was abandoned by both of his parents who didn't even name him when he was born.

Zelena was responsible for Rumple's first son's death. Maybe Rumple will be responsible for his second son's death?
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:33 am

Yeah I felt like it was interesting that Rumple and Zelena have this in common, yet he wanted Zelena dead.

I also loved the Black Fairy, loved how she was portrayed, her look, the acting, everything.
El-Libra

Postby El-Libra » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:00 pm

I always wondered about who was Rumple's mother, although many mothers died in childbirth long ago. Also wondered why He hated fairies so much. The black Fairy is beautiful, but more evil than Evil Queen, Zelena, and Rumple rolled together! Maybe Rumple's father named him; he spoke about seeing him being born. No wonder he was always a scared little boy and coward as a man. Zelena's parents were known, but they both abandoned her. It's really no wonder Zelena fell for Hades so easily. She doesn't know anything about love. Since David's father was brought up with the mystery of the possible murder, we may actually meet him after Snow and he are awakened. I got the feeling that he was not going to let it go, like Snow told him he should. I never thought about Hook's mother; I don't remember him ever mentioning her. Emma never was adopted, only had a foster family until she was three. Swan was probably a name just given to her after she was found Really a lot of maybes and I wonders. That's why the show is so good!
El-Libra

Postby El-Libra » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:34 am

✨MagicDUDE✨ wrote:Guys all I can say is that rumples the black fairy... I absolutely loved her. She can totally be a big bad and all. I loved the dress she wore the black her smile just everything. Honestly this does open up questions and never answers some of them so hopefully we will find out what happened and why and all this stuff. Just really want to see her again. Hoping for another Rumple backstory when he was a kid. Only other mother left to introduce is Hooks and then we meet Charmings father. Really want to meet the swans too.

There are no Swans. That is the last name Emma gave herself when she ran away from a group home and was living on the streets. She was hiding out, tearing pages out of the book "The Ugly Duckling," and the guy with the typewriter, in leather and riding a motorcycle, who at one time wanted to be a real boy, found her. (Sorry, I'm old and can't remember his name.) He talked her out of tearing up the book, and turning herself into the authorities, rather than living on the streets. She went to a police station and when asked her last name, she said Swan, (after the swan in the Ugly duckling book.) Maybe we will someday find out about who Hook's mother is.
misy

Postby misy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:59 pm

"The guy on the motorcycle with the typewriter" is August/Pinocchio
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"

Return to “Once Chit Chat”