Ressurection of characters

General Once Upon a Time chat.
Robert60

Ressurection of characters

Postby Robert60 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:32 pm

I hope that when ouat resumes that they bring back baby Neal and Lily. It isn't right that they just dump them like that.
Tachs

Re: Ressurection of characters

Postby Tachs » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:52 am

Yeah I would like to see what happend to Lily. I'm sure Neal is around somewhere, it's just weird to not see him, since hes like an infant in need of constant care.
jujubee

Postby jujubee » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:01 am

I agree about Lily. But other than Baby Neal finally becoming Toddler Neal, I don't really care.
I would be interested in what happened in Camelot with Guinevere and Lancelot and what's going on in the UW, though.
El-Libra

Postby El-Libra » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:56 am

So many of the actors are going so many different directions, and with Show and David one or the other being asleep, I assumed baby Neal was being cared for by Granny or maybe the Nuns?? Lilly is gone, but so is her mother. They might have gone away together. I think The Dragon is Lilly's father. He was in the world behind the mirrors, and helped Emma and Regina escape. Did he escape too?
NickyHelp

Postby NickyHelp » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 pm

El-Libra wrote:So many of the actors are going so many different directions, and with Show and David one or the other being asleep, I assumed baby Neal was being cared for by Granny or maybe the Nuns?? Lilly is gone, but so is her mother. They might have gone away together. I think The Dragon is Lilly's father. He was in the world behind the mirrors, and helped Emma and Regina escape. Did he escape too?
Here's one problem. It was already told from the showrunners that the Dragon is not Lily's father. Sorry to say.
misy

Postby misy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:09 pm

NickyHelp wrote
Here's one problem. It was already told from the showrunners that the Dragon is not Lily's father. Sorry to say.

Can you post the source?
I don't think A&E ever said that.
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves"
PunkMaister

Postby PunkMaister » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:30 pm

I thought that when you said Resurrection you meant bringing characters that died as they did with the alternate version of Robin.
It's nothing new though. Fantasy and sci-fi tales have used it as a plot device for ages.

Return to “Once Chit Chat”