Emma theory!

Once Upon a Time theories.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Emma theory!

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:15 am

So pretty much a lot of people say Emma is a different person than she was in season 1. She's not tough and all. Personally I think she's different and changed when she got magic. If Emma's going to return as sheriff she's going have to be the bad mammajamma that she was. So in that case I think that she's going to use the potion. To bring her old self back. Except her old self doesn't have magic since she didn't have magic as that old Emma. This can also be great for a small town story. Hook gets really confused because he has the tough Emma and then the sweet Emma. I think it would be really cool if this happened. If it did happen... In the end who would the creators keep? A lot of people love the old Emma but would hook like her? Which then people will say keep the new one since that's the one hook likes. I don't know I'm just trying to pass my time through this hiatus by making this crazy theory.

On a side note: these small town stories are bothering me. Yes I'm super excited for them to be back but where the show stands can we even make a small town story? Like there's all this magic and everybody has true love and therefore I see no need for small town stories. The only examples I can think of is Henry and Violet's relationship, Regina finding a new lover, Emma and hooks wedding, and the baby life of snow and charming, oh and rumple Shenanigans with belle but literally he has magic so he can make her love her and all which is why I'm kind of debating on whether they can make a small town story out of these two.
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
facelesscreature

Re: Emma theory!

Postby facelesscreature » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:38 pm

I don't think Emma has changed much at all.
She has explored her dark side by killing; however, even as the dark one, she was still a good person.
Also, Emma cared about people way before she even met Hook.

Unlike Regina, Rumple, or Hook, she was never consumed by vengeance to the point of killing her own parents/family.

As for small town stories, I have no clue what the writers are doing.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:32 pm

I knew Emma's always cared for people and all this but she's not tough no more that's how she's changed. I liked the Emma in season 1 where she went to reginas house and cut down her apple tree I liked that Emma. I liked the one who knew how to fight. That's the Emma I liked. Maybe it was the small town stories that allowed the writers to make her like that? When they dropped it that's when she kind of started losing it. Yeah she killed cruella and took on the darkness but that's not the Emma i like. Well let's put it like this I like the tough Emma and where as "soft Emma" killed people and took on the darkness that doesn't make her look like that tough person because she didn't have that personality, it didn't drive that tough feeling for me. That's what I'm talking about. But also I do like the soft Emma just the show got me hooked on the tough Emma so I prefer her more
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Agreed.

Every season has been trying to one-up itself in some way. By going back to the small scale stories, the characters should feel more "relatable" in a sense.
Dark Prince

Postby Dark Prince » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:56 pm

I really liked to see emma vulnerable. Honestly I think that she is more than a savior. She is someone who is discovering who she truly is abd part of doing that means that you find out your weaknesses. All her life she was a strong person and after finding her weaknesses her fears and face them shenis going to become stronger!

Return to “Theories”