Rumples hair!

Once Upon a Time theories.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Rumples hair!

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:30 pm

So what if the reason why rumple cut his hair is because he is going on a date with belle. He asks belle to go on a date and at first she declines. But then decides to go in all honesty to renew their relationship or just to find out some type of secret or something. The scenes with belle and hook can be about them talking about her date and getting ready for it. The one right before rumple shows up... That hook can actually be rumple himself. Maybe all hooks are rumple just to see how she feels. But if it really is hook or not when rumple reveals himself or shows up with that haircut... He got it for his date so he can look nice. Maybe just maybe where rumple reportedly yells at belle could be him saying "I got freaking haircut for you belle, a HAIRCUT!"
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
El-Libra

Re: Rumples hair!

Postby El-Libra » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:27 am

In the scene where Rumple cuts his hair, it seems quite sudden and spur of the moment. I thought it might be because Robert might have another acting job between seasons and needed his hair to be short for it. I think he looks better with long hair.
The Wiz of Oz

Re: Rumples hair!

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:56 pm

El-Libra wrote:In the scene where Rumple cuts his hair, it seems quite sudden and spur of the moment. I thought it might be because Robert might have another acting job between seasons and needed his hair to be short for it. I think he looks better with long hair.

that is the reason why. it was for a movie.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ

Return to “Theories”