Weird Lily's Father Theory

Once Upon a Time theories.
H.C

Weird Lily's Father Theory

Postby H.C » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:45 pm

I just rewatched the last episode of season 1, when i noticed something very important about Maleficent. I can't believe i havn't noticed it. Remember, the episode when Charming places inside Maleficent the potion of true love? (In a golden egg?)
So, at first i was in like, a shock. Could it be that Lily doesn't have a father? That she was conceived under the influence of the true love potion that was placed inside Maleficent?
Or, maybe Charming is the one to be Lily's father??
Or maybe Maleficent wasn't Lily's mother in the first place? Maybe, she only carried Lily, and she is Snow and Charming's daughter, concieved under the influence of the true love potion???
It could be pretty crazy.
✨MagicDUDE✨

Re: Weird Lily's Father Theory

Postby ✨MagicDUDE✨ » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 am

Ooh I never thought about that. I mean I've heard the theory that charming is her father but snow and charming being the parents and mal conceiving like being some kind of surrogate. We know that lily and Emma are bonded in a certain way from the apprentice. So what if when snow got pregnant it was the exact time mal got pregnant. And that this whole time when lily was going to be born because she was inside an evil entity she already was going to be with pure darkness and that snows child was already going to be pure light. Although I really want lily and Violet to be mother and daughter so it'd be weird if Henry was dating his cousin
True love is the most powerful magic of all!
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Wouldn't Maleficent know that Charming is technically Lily's father though?

She clearly remembers Charming escaping and leaving the golden egg behind in S1.
Unless... the alternate timeline that Emma and Hook created is very different than what we thought.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:45 pm

i present this similar idea. I thought due to the true love potion being inside Maleficent Snow and David might have also be lily's parents. I thought made half of lily's DNA was from Snow and David & and other half from Mal.
but Maleficent said Lily was conceived while in dragon form so Mal knows who the father is.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
El-Libra

Postby El-Libra » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:21 am

Maleficent seemed very positive that the child in the egg was truly her child. She pleaded "mother to mother," with Snow not to take her child. After she met Lily, she told her that she didn't know who Lily's father was, because it was "a dragon thing," but was that really true? Did Maleficent know Lily's father and not want her to know who he is? How did the piece of Lily's egg become the moon necklace that was with Lily when she was adopted? I think the star birthmark and the moon necklace are clues to the identity of Lily's father.
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:50 am

I am starting to wonder if the Red Dragon is Lily's father. I mean there have been no other dragons in the show besides the one Charming killed for King Midus.
facelesscreature

Postby facelesscreature » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:32 am

He did say he had a daughter. It's possible.
They have to find a way to free him from the mirror though.
The Wiz of Oz

Postby The Wiz of Oz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:49 pm

it seems to obvious that the Dragon is Lily's father. she doesnt even share his features in Dragon form.
Plus he if Lily was his daughter he could have found her since they both were in the same world at the sametime. He had magic to find her if Lily were his daughter.
The Great and Power Wiz of OZ
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:11 am

The Wiz of Oz wrote:it seems to obvious that the Dragon is Lily's father. she doesnt even share his features in Dragon form.
Plus he if Lily was his daughter he could have found her since they both were in the same world at the sametime. He had magic to find her if Lily were his daughter.

Yeah true, the Red Dragon is suppose to be a good guy, and if Lily was his daughter, he would have most likely looked for her, and tried to save her from Emma's darkness. My other theory is that Mulan is his daughter, since we don't know much of anything of Mulan's past.
H.C

Postby H.C » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Tachs wrote:
The Wiz of Oz wrote:it seems to obvious that the Dragon is Lily's father. she doesnt even share his features in Dragon form.

Yeah true, the Red Dragon is suppose to be a good guy, and if Lily was his daughter, he would have most likely looked for her, and tried to save her from Emma's darkness. My other theory is that Mulan is his daughter, since we don't know much of anything of Mulan's past.

It may be that Lily and Mulan are half sisters. (Just a thought).
Regina and Zelena don't share the same father. And it could be that Lily and Mulan are sisters, who share the same father. Lily's mother is Maleficent, and Mulan's - I don't know...
But, you know what I mean. It could actually, in my opinion, make the storyline very interesting.

Its funny, because 'The Dragon' in his Dragon form does look like Mushu. (Mulan's dragon friend). I automatically thought of Mulan when I saw him turn into a Dragon.
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:03 pm

H.C wrote:It may be that Lily and Mulan are half sisters. (Just a thought).
Regina and Zelena don't share the same father. And it could be that Lily and Mulan are sisters, who share the same father. Lily's mother is Maleficent, and Mulan's - I don't know...
But, you know what I mean. It could actually, in my opinion, make the storyline very interesting.

Its funny, because 'The Dragon' in his Dragon form does look like Mushu. (Mulan's dragon friend). I automatically thought of Mulan when I saw him turn into a Dragon.

That would make the story line even more interesting. I honestly wondered he was suppose to be like Mushu when it was said that he was the red dragon, as Mushu is the only red dragon I could ever think of, in fairytales or disney movies.

Return to “Theories”