How Regina stops the Evil Queen Therory

Once Upon a Time theories.
Tachs

How Regina stops the Evil Queen Therory

Postby Tachs » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:16 am

Ok, so what if the way Regina stops the Evil Queen is to love her self? I mean think about it, that would be the best ending to the season. Regina finally loves herself for who she is, evil queen and everything. That's the real power of true love isn't it? Then the two become one again and Regina gets to live? I mean Hyde/Jekyll they had no one, and Jekyll clearly had a lot of self doubt, so much that he turned his other half against him.
Achilles1943

Re: How Regina stops the Evil Queen Therory

Postby Achilles1943 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:34 pm

I have two ideas

idea number #1 - the heart replacement

regina could die, but for some reason her heart could be outside her body when she dies ...
then, comeone could put her heart in the evil queen´s chest, turning the evil queen good, and maybe even turning her into "regina 2.o"

idea number #2 - the sleeping curse

regina could be put under a sleeping curse, and be awoken by true love´s kiss from henry.
however, que evil queen (who would obviously also fall asleep) would not wake up, as henry does´t love her as he loves regina
Dark Prince

Postby Dark Prince » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:34 am

I Believe that bringing the evil queen back to the picture was a bold move. But how she acted in season 6 and all of those useless child plans and useless fights were so boring! I really think that tje evil queen s story has lost its potencial
Tachs

Postby Tachs » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:33 am

Omg I was totally right. Not about the become one again part. But the self love. Nailed it.

Return to “Theories”